James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bed rest doesn’t sound good, hope you’re okay!
Thank you, very kind of you to ask. I have extreme morning sickness, SPD and managed to injure my rib, with the anaemia alongside this...I have definitely had my loyalty card stamped at the hospital. Just glad I can be home.

Reactions: 1
My two cents worth:

When this ''drama'' is all said and done shouldn't EVERY PENNY EARNED be donated to charity? I know the beauty community as a whole are a bunch of greedy 🐍 snakes but the subscribers, ad revenue and additional vitamin sells where all earned in a dishonest and misleading way. I still can't believe James Charles DIDN'T take legal action against both parties. I believe he has a really good case against Jeffree Star for Slander! Tati placing the original video on private speaks volumes to me. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Ah but when tati has reached success with her business, she plans big things to help other people. She can't donate a penny until then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't forget she's making her tens of millions all in the name of helping women across the world by showing them you can be a social media infuencer in your late 30s. 😁

There's nothing that bad about wanting to be rich, Tati should just own she wants to be a billionaire so fricking bad.

I wouldn't mind having some more money, although I wouldn't be able to live with myself selling snake oil products with huge markups that preys on people's insecurities and makes false promises.

Reactions: 2
I'm confused what is the snake oil thing?
It’s a saying for stuff that isn’t medically backed up, they are just selling a ‘dream’

The fact the promotion picture has her skin photoshopped when it’s meant to be helping the skin ( I think, I don’t follow tati) should have regulations. It’s a blatant lie.

1. a substance with no real medicinal value sold as a remedy for all diseases.
    "some kelp products are snake oil, but the good ones promote plant growth"
    • a product, policy, etc. of little real worth or value that is promoted as the solution to a problem.
      "the new tax plan was denounced as snake oil"

Reactions: 4
Thank you, very kind of you to ask. I have extreme morning sickness, SPD and managed to injure my rib, with the anaemia alongside this...I have definitely had my loyalty card stamped at the hospital. Just glad I can be home.
Glad you’re able to be home, you take care of yourself and that precious Bub of yours 🥰

Tati just keeps digging

18 h ago, Tati Westbrook ‏Verified account @GlamLifeGuru
I'm sorting through all that is heavy & dark with a purpose of finding light. The names they call me good or bad are theirs. Their opinion of me is not mine to absorb. What they think of me is not why I am here. For those of you that miss me, I miss you too. I will be back soon.

Tati just keeps digging

18 h ago, Tati Westbrook ‏Verified account @GlamLifeGuru
I'm sorting through all that is heavy & dark with a purpose of finding light. The names they call me good or bad are theirs. Their opinion of me is not mine to absorb. What they think of me is not why I am here. For those of you that miss me, I miss you too. I will be back soon.
Why do they all speak like they are in some Shakespearean play?

That’s not how real people people, it’s actually hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't see why anyone is still on board her ship. She looks more devious and manipulative by the day.

This exactly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s a saying for stuff that isn’t medically backed up, they are just selling a ‘dream’

The fact the promotion picture has her skin photoshopped when it’s meant to be helping the skin ( I think, I don’t follow tati) should have regulations. It’s a blatant lie.

1. a substance with no real medicinal value sold as a remedy for all diseases.
    "some kelp products are snake oil, but the good ones promote plant growth"
    • a product, policy, etc. of little real worth or value that is promoted as the solution to a problem.
      "the new tax plan was denounced as snake oil"
Thank you! That explains a lot haha for some reason I thought it was literal snake oil which confused me as she's bragged about vegan capsuales and I'm not sure if snake oil is even a thing lol

I can't see why anyone is still on board her ship. She looks more devious and manipulative by the day.

This exactly
Couldn't agree more. When I watched her first video I simply couldn't believe a 37 year old woman not only filmed her self dragging a 19 year old but edited and uploaded the rubbish. My god if this is how people in the beauty industry treat their ''friends'' I would hate to see the result of being hated by any of them. Why can't she simply admit she was grossly WRONG, donate every single to charity that she earned and put this to bed already instead of throwing herself a pity party ??? #NoSelfRespect #AdmitYourWrong

Reactions: 8
Wheww Marlena of Make-up Geek

Oh!!! Did you watch her “dear influencers” upload? (Yes I spent 1 hour 35 mins on that and there wasn’t one NOOOOOOO TATI NOOOOOOO moment 😏 I was a bit gutted.)

I think she maybe dragged it out a bit but I love anyone who speaks out against this lot. Especially J (mouldy lipstick) Hill and James Charles 😐