James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane Dawson’s cat be like... 😏
“I want my five minutes of dramageddon 2.0 fame”

Reactions: 1
This is all so.. pathetic?? these people are adults. Honestly it’s embarrassing.
Yes exactly. They all thrive on the YT bubble as if it is soooo important. Like being back at school. 'He said' 'She said' 'No he said'. I really do think Tati should be too old for this nonsense. And what has it got to do with Jeffree at all? And why do I care? Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel bad for their PR people who have to deal with the aftermath of their very stupid and extremely public feuding that seems to happen like clockwork every weekend.

These people are all adults. Apparently, talking face-to-face is a foreign concept in LA... It’s even worse because Jeffree and Tati are in their 30s and picking on a 20 y/o. I really hope all these people fade into oblivion. So much narcissism all around and everyone is terrible...

• Haha
I'm only here for the drama and the casualty outcome.
J* & Tati have enough money to retire from YT, but J* isn't going to go down just like that.

I can see Tati leaving for good though

She's been pulling the heart's heavy, just want LOVE not war, don't want everyone to hate and her role on earth is to bring love (that's what she said in her video right?)

That was just plain BS to me! Lady, you started a war, it's too late to backtrack now to act like you're an Angel.

Reactions: 3
They all seem to be loving the drama and it’s gaining them views and possibly fans. I wonder whether any of them have put their legal team on notice, because if there is no proof of what is being said about people at least one of them will have grounds for a defamation suit.

J* must have planned this all from the start and has everything lined up. His buisness sells hundreds of millions so he isn't going to risk that without good reason.

The j* UK tour tickets go on sale soon and Shane's pallet is probably being pressed now or very soon so Shane is stuck in that camp.

At least when thrones ends tonight they'll be some more drama to look forward to. Maybe that was the plan the whole time 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's not like 100% of his fans are going to all go away just because he tried to burn someone. That's how the world is.
So I hardly think his million dollar empire is on the risk, maybe he's just getting rid of competition, but seems JC isn't ready to go down just like that.

This whole thing is just so immature at this point and should be dealt with in private

Only the vip tickets for one of jeffree's UK shows has sold out after 24 hours. It's £250 but does have a goodie bag worth £360 and is a meet and greet. Not bad value if you're a fan even if it is just getting rid of products. I'd have expected the other tickets to be sold out by now.
Screenshot_20190519-112546.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh I kinda just feel Tati/James were pawns in Jeffereys game. I don't believe it was money related cause he has everything but maybe he was just, bored and mixing up drama? I imagine when James texted Tati first she went to Jeffrey and he was telling her one thing and I'm guessing it just turned into a mess I don't really think tatti or James are 'the baddy' i kinda think maybe that was Jeffrey?
I can totally see him stirring tit up to cause drama and just watch but now he's being dragged too so I guess we get our popcorn ready and see. I stopped following most makeup YTers after I learned what I wanted to learn but I'm enjoying reading about all this drama without any horses in the race.

Reactions: 3
Jeffree has a long history of doing this. Seems also to me as if everyone wants to twist each narrative until they look better by contrast so they can get the popular vote off because of it. Sam Cooke, for instance, is a lying predator who exploits gay men's needs for his own sexually fickle experimentation:

Only the vip tickets for one of jeffree's UK shows has sold out after 24 hours. It's £250 but does have a goodie bag worth £360 and is a meet and greet. Not bad value if you're a fan even if it is just getting rid of products. I'd have expected the other tickets to be sold out by now.View attachment 18020
Surprised they didn't title it:
"Hot Cougar Destroys to Sister Smithereens Barely Legal Teen"

Here we go!!!!
Jeffree watched James upload and was in a “dark place”
another one. Seriously getting sick of this line.
He admits to mishandling the friendship “there is no hate in this heart”
Are they all reading from a script here.....!?!?!

Jeffree isn’t going to give people what they want.
In other words, he has no receipts 🤷‍♀️🤣
Jeffree playing the bigger person!? No, Jeffree running scared because he has nothing.

I watched 5 mins of Jeffree Star's latest and 5 mins of James Charles. Jeez they all waffle so much without ever getting to the point - Tati included. The whole thing could be covered in a few minutes but oh no waffle waffle blah blah 'just to explain the situation again' 'I will get to those points later' 'I'm so hurt and in a dark place and love you guys'- lots of hand waving - for 40 minutes??? They love themselves so much and take it all so painfully seriously. All the while getting massive views. Bizarre.

Jeffree being sincere just means he’s toned down the eyeshadow and changed out of the Gucci tracksuit for 30 minutes,
He’s so calculated.

I have personally cancelled Jeffree and Tati. 🤷‍♀️ Cancelled.

85027D22-498E-4259-83F8-EBBCA9F3CD74.jpeg

She’s so fake.
The broken heart, give over 🙄
James Charles has risen from the ashes and,
I can’t believe I’m saying this 😒 I’m glad he has against these two.
Btw James unfollowing Shane Dawson on Instagram is 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wting for tea and Jeffree trying to take the moral high ground

Me to me:

I will never get sucked into a YouTube Dramageddon again.

Here we go!!!!
Jeffree watched James upload and was in a “dark place”
another one. Seriously getting sick of this line.
He admits to mishandling the friendship “there is no hate in this heart”
Are they all reading from a script here.....!?!?!

Jeffree isn’t going to give people what they want.
In other words, he has no receipts [emoji2368][emoji1787]
Jeffree playing the bigger person!? No, Jeffree running scared because he has nothing.
Dark place Palette
Jeffree Star x James Charles collab

Coming Summer 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole debacle was the white trashiest thing ever on YT. Which is a feat in itself considering Trisha Paytas and Shane Dawson exist. I still don't get why everyone made all these videos and couldn't pick up the damn phone or better yet meet up in person and resolve it. Everyone is trying to twist and fit their own narrative and not succeeding. At least James and Tati had receipts but wtf does Jeffree even contribute with this fight? We already knew Jeffree was a 💩-stirrer and continues to be problematic (birds of a feather, flock together).

I wish everyone would go away into oblivion. What.a.hot.mess.

Reactions: 6