James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been pretty skeptical of Tati since the start, i just don't believe her. Maybe she's lying to herself that she isn't about the money.

Yeah he shouldn't have promoted them, but an infuencer promoting a product they haven't used/don't beleive in just because they gained something from a deal is (sadly) just standard practice.
Just to be clear, I'm not team Tati :LOL: (but she actually said she has receipts too but I don't think she's going to adress it again and for me James looks very manipulativ.)
I normaly don't whatch this beauty gurus as their make up is to exaggerated for me. Just here for the tea and because it's funnier to watch this whole mess than GoT.

Reactions: 4
Is anybody really surprised that Jeffree is coming across as a giant asshole once again?
I’m starting to think this all may be a teeny bit orchestrated for views and column inches. Even the NYT had an article about it and the one thing YouTubers crave more than money is mainstream fame

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They say to be a YouTuber you kinda have to be egotistical, but I think the beauty community takes that above and beyond. And start acting like God.
REAL celebs have smaller egos which is quite funny.
I think having millions of people just tell you that you're amazing goes to their heads.

If you're an actor or singer you get real critiques, for infuencers anyone critical is just called a troll.

I don't think she's going to adress it again and for me James looks very manipulativ.
Yep she's just going to try to move on from this and not clap back 😔 James did have a look of glee on his face but they're all pretty manipulative.

Unlike s8 got at least this drama hasn't been a let down 😆

Reactions: 7
I think having millions of people just tell you that you're amazing goes to their heads.

If you're an actor or singer you get real critiques, for infuencers anyone critical is just called a troll.
Truth! @Yel

I was thinking of someone super famous like Beyoncé.
She probably has a bit of an ego (like she's Beyoncé lol) but she has people to check her. I remember a interview she did when Destiny's Child got their 1st number 1 she was acting like she was that witch. Her mum actually slapped her and said to behave.

James Charles life reminds me of that Sabrina episode with the Hall of Gratuitous praise

• Haha
Reactions: 2
20190518_232425.jpg

... didn't he just yesterday told everyone he overreacted and that he regrets the tweets about JC?! They are all delusional!

Reactions: 3
RIGHT IM OUT....
EVERYONE IS CANCELLED. COLLECT YOUR PANTS AND YOUR COATS YA’ll CANCELLED...

IM OBVIOUSLY NOT OUT..
IT’S JUST GETTING GOOD 😎😎

Drama alert is going in on Tati and Jeffree....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes he came across very arrogant.
Tati definitely overreacted.
And Jeffree Star has never really had my attention.

So who we stanning in the beauty commoneety? (Rich Lux voice)
Lol maybe time to join the candle community lol
Is there a thread on Tattle for the Beanie Baby community? ;)

Reactions: 1
This is all so.. pathetic?? these people are adults. Honestly it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
I agree with keemstar that this was all about money. I think shane is just going to side with jeffree as they are going to release makeup together i.e. following the £££

I agree with keemstar that this was all about money. I think shane is just going to side with jeffree as they are going to release makeup together i.e. following the £££
Someone said Shane had a swatch off his palette on his arm. So he's in J* camp for sure

Also. Are we gonna talk about Trisha now? Or

And by we. I mean drama channels.
I’ve only seen Peter Moan and Dustin Daley covering this 😏 and Inabber.
Some of the worst drama channels around.
I almost want to set up my own drama channel to drag the bish 😂

James throughout that whole video....
💅💅

Last edited:
Team no one but I’m glad they’re all racing to the finish line to ruin each other’s careers in the process. These people are all delusional and short-sighted.

Reactions: 8
Team no one but I’m glad they’re all racing to the finish line to ruin each other’s careers in the process. These people are all delusional and short-sighted.
Best thing about their channels.
I’m over learning how to do a winged eyeliner with a 5 dollar eye pencil and a sixty five dollar pallet 😏
I want blood and plummeting numbers 🤷‍♀️💅

• Haha
J* has spoken on his Instagram.. so should be hearing his side of things soon! I'm way too old too be this invested in YouTube drama 🙈🙈 just keep telling myself I'm watching it all so I can give the edited version to my daughter!

• Haha
J* has spoken on his Instagram.. so should be hearing his side of things soon! I'm way too old too be this invested in YouTube drama 🙈🙈 just keep telling myself I'm watching it all so I can give the edited version to my daughter!
I only have my niece to talk to about this irl, just the edited version. I tried explaining it to my husband but his response was “ These are adults, who know each other and shun the opportunity to sit together to sort it out in favour of making public videos?” ?! Erm...yeah...but JC has receipts!!

• Haha
Is anybody really surprised that Jeffree is coming across as a giant asshole once again?
I’m starting to think this all may be a teeny bit orchestrated for views and column inches. Even the NYT had an article about it and the one thing YouTubers crave more than money is mainstream fame
Tbh I kinda just feel Tati/James were pawns in Jeffereys game. I don't believe it was money related cause he has everything but maybe he was just, bored and mixing up drama? I imagine when James texted Tati first she went to Jeffrey and he was telling her one thing and I'm guessing it just turned into a mess I don't really think tatti or James are 'the baddy' i kinda think maybe that was Jeffrey?

Reactions: 3
It’s a good thing I’ve never been subscribed to James Charles and unsubscribed to Tati years ago and Jeffree Star years before that. This is a whole ass mess.

After today my wig is so snatched my scalp is bleeding. I can't cope with it all. Jeffree is going to verbally rip James to pieces now. Although, I hate to say it, I've totally gone off JS. I think he instigated all of this between Tati and James. I think he was angry that James was so successful...And I think James going to the met pretty much finished him off. That's why he's jumped into this drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 13