James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lies and half truths? He posted actual screenshots backing himself up. Her and JC need to check themselves trying to destroy a 19 year old

Jeffree has tweeted too

Reactions: 1
She just comes off as so fake an insincere with her comments.

Nice story sis, no receipts tho, it was just a story.

Maybe Tati is the ultimate villain

Reactions: 3
Aaaah... how can people watch JC videos his voice is soooo annoying.
The messages just proved that Tati didn't lie and he only
messaged her a day before the sponsor insta post.
I really think the screenshots were taken out of context.
Funny that he put the number of a suicide-helpline in the description box and was constantly telling it was the worst and darkest week of his life when the receipts show how he screenshot everything from the day of Tati's first video. He and his team have been planning this the whole week and I don't feel sorry for him at all. He came across so arrogant.

I hope all three of them are cancelled. I'm really looking forward what Shane Dawson's going to say ..

Reactions: 5
The messages just proved that Tati didn't lie and he really just messaged her a day before the sponsor insta post.
Funny that he put the number of a suicide-helpline in the description box and was constantly telling it was the worst and darkest week of his life when the receipts show how he screenshot everything from the day of Tati's first video. He and his team have been planning this the whole week and I don't feel sorry for him at all. He came across so arrogant.

I hope all three of them are cancelled. I'm really looking forward what Shane Dawson's going to say ..
I believe him when he says it’s been the worst week of his life. Imagine being in his shoes?!

I don’t really watch any of the Beauty channels so only came here for the tea though so maybe I’m missing something

Reactions: 2
I believe him when he says it’s been the worst week of his life. Imagine being in his shoes?!

I don’t really watch any of the Beauty channels so only came here for the tea though so maybe I’m missing something
Yes I believe that too but not that he felt suicidal. I think he is a narcissist and just wanted revenge.

Yes I believe that too but not that he felt suicidal. I think he is a narcissist and just wanted revenge.
I can believe he had dark thoughts, even if he wasn't anywhere near acting on them he's much more believable than melodramatic Tati and her heavy heart.

James seems much classier, didn't totally throw her under the bus like she did but gave enough information to let others make their own mind up.

Feel a bit guilty for joining the Tati camp last week. Unfollowed both of them now.

Reactions: 3
That “ Bye Sister” at the end...just cracked me up.
Do I believe Tati? Is J* the puppeteer? Am I cheering for JC again?
Who needs GoT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can believe he had dark thoughts, even if he wasn't anywhere near acting on them he's much more believable than melodramatic Tati and her heavy heart.

James seems much more classy, didn't totally throw her under the bus like she did but gave enough information to let others make their own mind up.
Yes, Tati was a bit melodramatic but for me JC was very vindictive during the entire video.
I can't believe how people are jumping sides so fast. I mean he still promoted vitamin pills whitout trying them at least a month.

All I’m getting from these videos is that all these people are awful, they don’t deserve the masses of money and influence they have. Cancel the bleeping lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, Tati was a bit melodramatic but for me JC was very vindictive during the entire video.
I can't believe how people are jumping sides so fast. I mean he still promoted vitamin pills whitout trying them at least a month.
I've been pretty skeptical of Tati since the start, i just don't believe her. Maybe she's lying to herself that she isn't about the money.

Yeah he shouldn't have promoted them, but an infuencer promoting a product they haven't used/don't beleive in just because they gained something from a deal is (sadly) just standard practice.

I noticed this too.
But yeah.

Who constructed this PR video?
I think it's just screen shots taken at different times, James being in Oz at the time might account for it. Faked screen shots would be too risky to do.

Whoever was behind helping him with this video (and there must have been) did a great job. I hope jeffree and Tati come back with equally as good videos

The messages just proved that Tati didn't lie and he only
messaged her a day before the sponsor insta post.

Yes he came across very arrogant.
Tati definitely overreacted.
And Jeffree Star has never really had my attention.

So who we stanning in the beauty commoneety? (Rich Lux voice)
Lol maybe time to join the candle community lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's just screen shots taken at different times, James being in Oz at the time might account for it. Faked screen shots would be too risky to do.

Whoever was behind helping him with this video (and there must have been) did a great job. I hope jeffree and Tati come back with equally as good videos
That makes sense. I was just confused.
I think the team was good at covering the story. JC delivery was not.

So who we stanning in the beauty commoneety? (Rich Lux voice)
Lol maybe time to join the candle community lol
I don't think there's anyone to Stan for 🤷‍♀️

I'm low-key stanning for James tonight after crumbling tati's nicest person ever image. I'll probably not be able to stand him in a day though 🤣

I don't think there's anyone to Stan for [emoji2368]

I'm low-key staning for James tonight after crumbling tati's nicest person ever image. I'll probably not be able to stand him in a day though [emoji1787]
They say to be a YouTuber you kinda have to be egotistical, but I think the beauty community takes that above and beyond. And start acting like God.
REAL celebs have smaller egos which is quite funny.

Reactions: 8