James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the ‘ I don’t know where my channel is going/what will happen in the future/if I will return’...to the ‘ Enjoy the pre filmed videos/ I will be back stronger/ I will return to play around with makeup as I love it too much’.
As soon as James Charles started exceeding J*, views/collabs/subs wise...you knew J* started plotting. Now he is deleting old tweets, hmmh.

Reactions: 8
I really just wanna see them all burn 🤷‍♀️
Same. I don't buy Tati - saying James was unreachable. Everything about her is so try hard and carefully planned - like the jefree star products very visible in the background and not mentioning the vitmans to deflect. Just trying to get everyone on board with the nice girl Tati image.

She did this ultimately to sell more of her vitamins, she saw a good chance to make millions with a video she knew would get the views.

She got to help James after he had secured the huge covergirl campaign. So she might have helped with contracts but could it be more down to latching onto someone young and upcoming?

Halo beautys Google searches have absolutely exploded. Easily could have made tens of millions of new people hooked on them giving her $500 a year for pills that cost pennies to make.
Screenshot_20190517-081237.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
james is gaining subs. ewww

i'm just searching his social blade for the tea

Reactions: 3
Nikita making a video called "What Really Happened" after Tati 2nd video

Its ALL clickbait about her Dragun Cosmetics line.

Tati was right when she said James needs better friends

Reactions: 2
Nikita making a video called "What Really Happened" after Tati 2nd video

Its ALL clickbait about her Dragun Cosmetics line.

Tati was right when she said James needs better friends

She’s getting absolutely dragged for it and rightly so. I’m so confused by her there is absolutely NO WAY this was gonna go down well with anyone at all.
“nIkKi NooooOooOOOOOOOO, nO, NOooooo, oH GuRlllll nOOOO you dIDn’T hOw couLd YOu” (Zamora voice 😎)

So Jeffree has piped up again I see.
For anyone who didn’t see.....
~ He doesn’t want his “situation” with Nate (because he’s a straight man) to be compared to James going after straight boys.
Nate was “grossed out” by a lot of things he saw with James when they went away together. That’s why he was backing away from James, but he’s still his friend, and basically he has tit friends around him he needs to get rid of 🤷‍♀️
This Feels like a whole load of back tracking.
“I know James is very angry I fully get it” and I hope he takes time off....etc etc
But hold up Jeffree.....Jeffree who dumped his ass from killer merchandise 🤷‍♀️ Not two days ago.
Seriously, it looks like when you’re “cancelled”. The cancellation lasts 2/4 days maximum.

He’s said he’s going on a tweet-delete spree to clean up his account so they don’t keep coming back to bite him constantly.

I just feel it’s all a bit weird, maybe James being “angry” can backfire on Jeffree and Tati and they’ve realised just how much.

Reactions: 7
She’s getting absolutely dragged for it and rightly so. I’m so confused by her there is absolutely NO WAY this was gonna go down well with anyone at all.
“nIkKi NooooOooOOOOOOOO, nO, NOooooo, oH GuRlllll nOOOO you dIDn’T hOw couLd YOu” (Zamora voice 😎)

So Jeffree has piped up again I see.
For anyone who didn’t see.....
~ He doesn’t want his “situation” with Nate (because he’s a straight man) to be compared to James going after straight boys.
Nate was “grossed out” by a lot of things he saw with James when they went away together. That’s why he was backing away from James, but he’s still his friend, and basically he has tit friends around him he needs to get rid of 🤷‍♀️
This Feels like a whole load of back tracking.
“I know James is very angry I fully get it” and I hope he takes time off....etc etc
But hold up Jeffree.....Jeffree who dumped his ass from killer merchandise 🤷‍♀️ Not two days ago.
Seriously, it looks like when you’re “cancelled”. The cancellation lasts 2/4 days maximum.

He’s said he’s going on a tweet-delete spree to clean up his account so they don’t keep coming back to bite him constantly.

I just feel it’s all a bit weird, maybe James being “angry” can backfire on Jeffree and Tati and they’ve realised just how much.
Didn’t Tati say James wanted to do a show about the real scandals of the beauty world or something like that and she told him not to bite the hand that feeds him.

Funny if he went and did that now and bought the rest of them down in one big swoop

• Haha
What I dont understand is why if Tati was so appalled at James’ behaviour as she said, she still approached him and asked him to promote her vitamins. Why would she want someone promoting her brand whose behaviour she felt was so depraved and “going to get him in trouble”.. it’s a point I’ve not seen made anywhere, granted I’ve not read all the thread.

Having said that, I think Tati did the right thing in telling her story and she made some valid points and is really articulate and engaging. Maybe it’s one of those things where when it all comes to blows, you look back with the benefit of hindsight and wonder why you let all of the other things slide, I’ve been there. But she’s fooling no one by pretending it’s not solely the vitamin issue that has resulted in this.

However, I think everyone involved in this now needs to take a step back and get some air. I don’t know much about James and he seems like a douche but I’m not a fan of pushing people to the brink. Everyone needs to relax.

Reactions: 6
New 40 min James video up, anyone seen it?

I subbed to him (with notifications 😳) but can't view till later. Got 80% likes so hopefully he's throwing others under the bus 🤞

Reactions: 1
Well he’s much more chirpy today and has managed to do his hair.

He speaks so fast. Christ.

Doesn’t look like he’s gonna spill any tea on anyone. It’s just his side of the story and proof he reached out to Tati to explain the situation before he advertised the carebearhairehatevrr there called.
She and her husband were both blanking him and then she posted a video.

Surely she must know when she said he didn’t reach out, the he could prove he did??

What is wrong with you tubers ha

Looks like it was filmed over a few days,
and prior to tati’s second video
He thanks them, in a “future James” clip (Tati/Jeffree) for taking some of the responsibility for “blowing this up” and implies he was mentally “in a very dark place” so we’re going with this James 😏
Tati has a huge heart.... @Yel 🤣
-His clicking nails are annoying me.
- it’s bigger that vitamins..... witch those jelly babies screwed you over.
- coachella” boy drama” at weekend one 😐 James and his sisters wanted to go to weekend two. We knew this 🤷‍♀️
Artists passes are not for purchase, even with code James.....no 10% off.
The plebs in VIP were mobbing him. STOP WITH THE HANDS FFS!!
Nikita got the jelly babie crew to “rescue him” on James request 😐
He accepted the proposal put to him by sugar babies, and went on to get down with his damn self on the Ferris wheel...
He said he contacted her before his post, contract signed, he had to post it.
He got on a plane (not a Ferris wheel) and when he landed Tati had already done her snappy reply “OooooH taTi nOOOooooooOooo tattTtTi”
They ghosted him... he backed off.

-Tati said he wouldn’t promote her halo jelly babies because of his audience... James says that conversation never happened.
-He defends his mom.....“cancer survivor” imo not necessary.
-James is a virgin. Yeah kinda guessed that.
He won’t use his fame or position to get “action”
SameGate: the waiter 😳
Jeffree/Nate/James/someone who doesn’t matter went to Tati’s birthday as a surprise.
He fancied the waiter. They flirted. All was fine. Tati twisted an “injoke” “I’m famous” to her own advantage. It’s nothing to do with fame, it’s a joke.
Sam hit him up first 😎
James asked what his sexuality was. He replied Bi.
He said he wished they could hang out.... teenage crap, teenage crap, teenage crap.
To be continued 😂😂😂

Sam left... James asked him to stay but Sam didn’t. 🤷‍♀️
James decided Sam needed to “sort him self out”
This is boring.
Sam was gay, then wasn’t gay, then TRIED TO GET HIM ON FACETIME TO RECORD THE CONVERSATION... DAFUQ 😂😂

Tati And Gabriel had a heart to heart with James.... James was taking it on bored 😐

He has no experience.... basically the I’m only 19 “I’m learning” speech
He’s said he’s into straight guys OOOH AND HERE WE GO WITH JEFFREE’S UPLOAD ABOUT STRAIGHT GUYS 😂 come on with the shade please James 😂😬

- he’s hit on people on social media, he says he’ll be good and won’t anybody, he’s said sorry 😐
THE HANDS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE JAMES STOP!!!

You can tell James has put a lot of work into this with his team, I’m saying it, he’s doing a good job of defending himself here. In my opinion so far 😂😂

Part 2 coming soon... unless anyone else wants to jump in 😎

Jeffree tried to set him up with Nate’s brother. Ish... 😏
Jeffree went after James little brother on Twitter... we know this.
OH MY GOD AND THIS IS THE SHIIIT IM HERE FOR!!!!!
The text from Jeffree to James. 😨

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The text from Jeffree! OMFG! I'm really happy JC had receipts too back up everything he was saying in this video. I actually really felt for him when he was speaking about his mental health and do think he now needs too take a step back from SM for a bit and work on himself.

JAMES IS DRAGGING JEFFREE AND I‘M LOVING IT.

Tati reached out to him, through a rep 🤦‍♀️

The depression “I didn’t think I’d come back from this” card in my opinion from both James and Tati shouldn’t be included in this.
Even if he has had it tough, let the facts get him support, not sympathy stories.

Self promo, self promo.......
He cut ties with killer merchandise 🤭 not Jeffree.... 😨

Nobody knows if the tour is going ahead until later in the week.

He’s taking time away from his channel... bla bla bla.

And that’s it....
Sorry for my live recap as I was watching 😂😂
I even got a loo break in too.... 😎 tmi!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like it was filmed over a few days,
and prior to tati’s second video
He thanks them, in a “future James” clip (Tati/Jeffree) for taking some of the responsibility for “blowing this up” and implies he was mentally “in a very dark place” so we’re going with this James 😏
Tati has a huge heart.... @Yel 🤣
-His clicking nails are annoying me.
- it’s bigger that vitamins..... witch those jelly babies screwed you over.
- coachella” boy drama” at weekend one 😐 James and his sisters wanted to go to weekend two. We knew this 🤷‍♀️
Artists passes are not for purchase, even with code James.....no 10% off.
The plebs in VIP were mobbing him. STOP WITH THE HANDS FFS!!
Nikita got the jelly babie crew to “rescue him” on James request 😐
He accepted the proposal put to him by sugar babies, and went on to get down with his damn self on the Ferris wheel...
He said he contacted her before his post, contract signed, he had to post it.
He got on a plane (not a Ferris wheel) and when he landed Tati had already done her snappy reply “OooooH taTi nOOOooooooOooo tattTtTi”
They ghosted him... he backed off.

-Tati said he wouldn’t promote her halo jelly babies because of his audience... James says that conversation never happened.
-He defends his mom.....“cancer survivor” imo not necessary.
-James is a virgin. Yeah kinda guessed that.
He won’t use his fame or position to get “action”
SameGate: the waiter 😳
Jeffree/Nate/James/someone who doesn’t matter went to Tati’s birthday as a surprise.
He fancied the waiter. They flirted. All was fine. Tati twisted an “injoke” “I’m famous” to her own advantage. It’s nothing to do with fame, it’s a joke.
Sam hit him up first 😎
James asked what his sexuality was. He replied Bi.
He said he wished they could hang out.... teenage crap, teenage crap, teenage crap.
To be continued 😂😂😂

Sam left... James asked him to stay but Sam didn’t. 🤷‍♀️
James decided Sam needed to “sort him self out”
This is boring.
Sam was gay, then wasn’t gay, then TRIED TO GET HIM ON FACETIME TO RECORD THE CONVERSATION... DAFUQ 😂😂

Tati And Gabriel had a heart to heart with James.... James was taking it on bored 😐

He has no experience.... basically the I’m only 19 “I’m learning” speech
He’s said he’s into straight guys OOOH AND HERE WE GO WITH JEFFREE’S UPLOAD ABOUT STRAIGHT GUYS 😂 come on with the shade please James 😂😬

- he’s hit on people on social media, he says he’ll be good and won’t anybody, he’s said sorry 😐
THE HANDS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE JAMES STOP!!!

You can tell James has put a lot of work into this with his team, I’m saying it, he’s doing a good job of defending himself here. In my opinion so far 😂😂

Part 2 coming soon... unless anyone else wants to jump in 😎

Jeffree tried to set him up with Nate’s brother. Ish... 😏
Jeffree went after James little brother on Twitter... we know this.
OH MY GOD AND THIS IS THE SHIIIT IM HERE FOR!!!!!
The text from Jeffree to James. 😨
Thanks for this, the nails were pissing me off. Do you have a time stamp for the Jeffree drama?

• Heart
Wow. Actually feel sorry for James after watching his videos and all his receipts. Tati and that Sam had completely twisted the story. Those texts from Jeffree are awful. What snakes. Especially calling James out for being attracted to straight guys when Jeffree is openly the same!

I’d be suing them for defamation lol

Reactions: 2
Thank god he's speaking fast. This is amazing! I thought the vitamins was just a last minute thing and he did try to reach out. Tati has twisted and manipulated so many out of context things. Many must be coming round that her aim was to just sell more of her own vitamins.

James has hung her on the rope she tied herself and I love it. All dressed in his Adidas jumper #AD

Jeffree comes out of this the worst. Nasty and a liar looking to put down someone that threatened to overtake him.

I'm actually quite liking James today. I think the people that have James Charles merch arriving soon will be relieved, he's not over - Tati and Jeffree might be 😂

He shouldn't have done the ad and just left, but it was for sleeping vitamins and just one story. Tati comes off as ready to pounce without wanting to hear an explanation and misconstrued things to fit her narrative. I think he's played a blinder with this.

and that Sam had completely twisted the story.
To be fair Sams video he uploaded did defend James, and didn't fit the story Tati and jefree were telling. That's what made me think it was all fishy

Reactions: 4
Thank god he's speaking fast. This is amazing! I thought the vitamins was just a last minute thing and he did try to reach out. Tati has twisted and manipulated so many out of context things. Many must be coming round that her aim was to just sell more of her own vitamins.

James has hung her on the rope she tied herself and I love it. All dressed in his Adidas jumper #AD

Jeffree comes out of this the worst. Nasty and a liar looking to put down someone that threatened to overtake him.

I'm actually quite liking James today. I think the people that have James Charles merch arriving soon will be relieved, he's not over - Tati and Jeffree might be 😂

He shouldn't have done the ad and just left, but it was for sleeping vitamins and just one story. Tati comes off as ready to pounce without wanting to hear an explanation and misconstrued things to fit her narrative. I think he's played a blinder with this.

To be fair Sams video he uploaded did defend James, and didn't fit the story Tati and jefree were telling. That's what made me think it was all fishy
Oh my bad! I haven’t actually seen Sam’s video, I wrongly presumed it was outing him lol ignore that bit of my comment!