James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm I don't really know if I should be saying this but this is the same as some straight women in gay bars wanting to sleep with gay people because it's like they are going to turn you straight. And alot of gay men may want to sleep with a straight man.
My younger sister is a lesbian. I was surprised to learn that a female friend that stayed with our family during a college break, tried to forcibly take advantage of her. By all accounts this POS identifies as a straight woman. Then of course there are the pervy straight men who believe conversion sex is actually a thing. My sister's partner says she works with quite a few straight women who also believe that she just hasn't found the right penis yet. But to her face they try to pass themselves off as a shining example of an LGBT ally.

The flip side to this is that there are a lot of gay people, both men and women, who will sleep with the opposite sex if they are desperate and horny enough. I've been to plenty of gay bars and I've heard quite a few of them say that it's easy, no strings attached sex. They claim it doesn't impact their sexual preference. They will still end up with a same-sex partner. I couldn't do something like that and I know my sister couldn't either. But to each their own.

@Oohthedrama get out of my YouTube history [emoji23]
I just watched that too

My face was like...

He needs to do Gabriel Zamora
Psychic tarot card reading I just can't 😂 Time for one of them to release another video 💅

Where's all this research on tatis vitamins that cost millions?
STAP JUDGING ME 😂 I fell in a hole, I couldn’t get out! It was 1.30am and before I knew it Ant was telling me everyone’s future using Pokemon cards. To be fair there were enough rumours to go on with James 🤷‍♀️
But he’s predicting Tati will have problems with her business.....
@Yel own up, what have you done!?😐
😉

@GossWhore
“TAtttttiEeeeEeeE NOOOOO, oh taTTieeeEeee nooo gUrLllL”
This is all I think when I hear about Zamora 🥺

Reactions: 5
I'm secretly hoping JC can pull back from this but purely because I've just spent a tit ton of money on the palette and sisters merch for my daughters birthday 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My younger sister is a lesbian. I was surprised to learn that a female friend that stayed with our family during a college break, tried to forcibly take advantage of her. By all accounts this POS identifies as a straight woman. Then of course there are the pervy straight men who believe conversion sex is actually a thing. My sister's partner says she works with quite a few straight women who also believe that she just hasn't found the right penis yet. But to her face they try to pass themselves off as a shining example of an LGBT ally.

The flip side to this is that there are a lot of gay people, both men and women, who will sleep with the opposite sex if they are desperate and horny enough. I've been to plenty of gay bars and I've heard quite a few of them say that it's easy, no strings attached sex. They claim it doesn't impact their sexual preference. They will still end up with a same-sex partner. I couldn't do something like that and I know my sister couldn't either. But to each their own.
I'm with you 100% I couldn't sleep with a woman. I can't believe someone would do that to one of her friends.

I'm secretly hoping JC can pull back from this but purely because I've just spent a tit ton of money on the palette and sisters merch for my daughters birthday 🙈🙈
Haha...I have done the exact same for my niece, all she wanted was the palette but I thought she’d be so surprised with the clothing. Noooooooo Lars Nooooooo! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha...I have done the exact same for my niece, all she wanted was the palette but I thought she’d be so surprised with the clothing. Noooooooo Lars Nooooooo! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In my head every time anyone screws up I quote the “worst friend it the world Gabriel Zamora”....

“taTi NooOoOOoooOO, Oh NoOO tAti why would you do tHaT tati??” 😂😂

I honestly believe without him getting snappy happy this wouldn’t have been done.
But on reflection I wonder is it gonna do Tati more harm than good.
People are really calling out the fact she’s talking about the damn jelly babies and being a sexual predator in the same upload 🤷‍♀️

I've actually unfollowed Tati. Too me it seems like she was absolutely fine with whatever it is JC has done before it affected her and her wallet. If he hadn't have promoted SBH would she ever have pulled him up on his other behaviour either publically or privately?? I get the feeling shes not quite as sweetness and light as shes been made out too be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've actually unfollowed Tati. Too me it seems like she was absolutely fine with whatever it is JC has done before it affected her and her wallet. If he hadn't have promoted SBH would she ever have pulled him up on his other behaviour either publically or privately?? I get the feeling shes not quite as sweetness and light as shes been made out too be.
This is one (of many) things that did bother me about Tati. I'm glad she had receipts on James but I can't believe it took until SBH gate for her to say enough with James when he's been awful from the get go. Like she was willing to turn a blind eye on his racist "everyone in Africa has ebola" comment or when he was forcing himself on straight men but gummy bear vitamins were what was the ultimate betrayal to her?! I appreciate she called out JC and put his abhorrent behavior on blast but as for following her or supporting Tati? That's a pass for me.

I use to read the Tati thread over at Guru Gossip (When it would load). It was brutal :ROFLMAO:

It helped me realise she wasn't so perfect as I would feel inferior to her. When I first found Tati she came across so 'together'. I was heavily influenced by her reviews and wanted what she had which was unachievable.

This was a couple of years ago and luckily I can see through these YouTubers and influencers now.

I think her insta stories make her look quite unhinged at times.

Reactions: 1
Jeffree has been deleting hundreds of tweets over the last few days. Lots have still exposed him for tweeting about thirsting for straight guys, saying last month how much he missed James and even talking about a 14 year old Justin beibers cock. Such a dishonest and opportunitist guy. He'll just support whoever benefits himself.

All as bad as each other and hope they all get dragged down.

James subs are rising again now. Hope he comes back to throw jeffree and Tati under the bus 🚑

Can you just send it back? Or say it arrived damaged?

I wonder how many of his fans have actually deserted him

Last edited:
Can you just send it back? Or say it arrived damaged?

I wonder how many of his fans have actually him
Oh no! Shes firmly Team James and it would break her little heart! All I've heard about for months is this palette and how it's not a want but a NEED 🤦‍♀️

Another Tati video??

I'm on 8% battery. Trynna watch this. Lawd

• Wow
  • Haha
Another Tati video??

I'm on 8% battery. Trynna watch this. Lawd
Watching now..... 😳
EIGHT PERCENT!!!
People like you have a special place in the FIRES OF HELL (with limited, dodgy af WiFi) for punishment for your sins

Oh, she’s doing a “holding back tears”
OoOh..... TaTi nOooooOOOOOOo, no TATi GUrl, noOOOooo, you DiDnnNnnt juSt.....
She damn well did 😏

Reactions: 2
Watching now..... [emoji15]
EIGHT PERCENT!!!
People like you have a special place in the FIRES OF HELL (with limited, dodgy af WiFi) for punishment for your sins

Oh, she’s doing a “holding back tears”
OoOh..... TaTi nOooooOOOOOOo, no TATi GUrl, noOOOooo, you DiDnnNnnt juSt.....
She damn well did [emoji57]
Girl left my charger at home and had to attend actual real office gossipness in the bar lol

I watched the whole video. 1% spare.

I like Tati.. But she is trynna save James? Girl, you let him die. Don't throw the float now.

Reactions: 2
It’s like throwing a match at a building, then feeling bad when you see the flames rising so filling up a mug with water 🤷‍♀️
She stuck the knife in and twisted, a plaster isn’t gonna stop that blood loss now 😂
Everyone loves a victim though, you can see online that people are starting to feel sorry for him already. I think I might be slightly damaged, I really just wanna see them all burn 🤷‍♀️
Ok, I don’t care about Nikita 🐉 but we’re owed a Gabriel Snapchat response.
He’s my “best supporting actress” winner in all this 😂

I watched the whole video. 1% spare.
This gives me second hand anxiety.
I get nervous below 70% and start looking around for a charger 😂😰
There is a name for people like you. 😏

we’re owed a Gabriel Snapchat response.
He’s my “best supporting actress” winner in all this [emoji23]

This gives me second hand anxiety.
I get nervous below 70% and start looking around for a charger [emoji23][emoji27]
There is a name for people like you. [emoji57]
Omg we need those categories for the 2019 Tattle awards

And @Oohthedrama in relation to my charger situation...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear if these two kiss and make up and then do a future makeup collab line... I am done. I’ve done enough hate-watching this past week.

Tati, you can do better than James Charles. Don’t listen to that little voice that says what if. It’s time to move on. For real.

Reactions: 6
Tati, you can do better than James Charles. Don’t listen to that little voice that says what if. It’s time to move on. For real.
Don’t you dare listen to your conscience Tati..
Nuke him 🤣🤣
joke 😬

Even the first 10 seconds.. I hate this lad so much I’ve legitimately come full circle and I bloody love him 😂

It’s the train wreck that keeps on giving. You can’t help but watch the wreckage unfold.

Just watched her latest video. I never leave comment on anything I watch, but duck if I wasn't tempted to on this one. Tati knows better than anyone what it feels like to have everyone coming at you. Or did she forget what happened when she did that collab with JS? She claims she never wanted any of this. Maybe she should have considered the ramifications before she aired JC's dirty laundry to 5 million of her closest buddies. She wanted his attention? Then host a bleeping intervention in the privacy of your home. I don't even like JC, but I'm sure he's not in a great place mentally. She created the lynch mob but she's suddenly having second thoughts? Do you smell that? It's the load of bs she just dropped.

Reactions: 8