James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legit thought you all meant her boob implant hahaha not the contraceptive one 😂😂😂😂
Makes me laugh how youtubers say when we have a baby and expect it to just happen! Heaven forbid any of them get stuck with issues conceiving! You can’t take anything for granted

Reactions: 8
Glad I found this thread I found Carys and whatever his name is off Elle darby drunk video. First of all I love their old house I think the decor and kitchen is beautiful. Not keen on the new house personally. Why buy it just to change it? And the price they paid for it jeeze. Also why does she always pull her leggings so high? It doesn’t look good. And I’m sorry but I don’t think they have any sexual chemistry going on
9E0BB0E9-9AFA-466A-A616-24425DCB05E7.jpeg

Reactions: 2
New video showing “clubbing” dresses she’s so desparte to show off her plaster. Do they know they actually need to hve sex to have a baby

Reactions: 7
New video showing “clubbing” dresses she’s so desparte to show off her plaster. Do they know they actually need to hve sex to have a baby

Honestly Who the duck is interested in clubbing dresses atm 🤣🤣 or her hauls tha she does all day every day every week! Its crazy and shes beyond self obsessed! The world situation is affecting so many and people really need To help each other! Theyre making videos of clubbing dresses🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I work 24/7 and its getting worse! They have it so easy its crazy!take ur head of ur asses carys and James! Dumb dumb dumb 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even go out, clubbing outfits for what? They met in 6th form and their relationship dynamic has never changed. If you told me they were brother and sister I wouldn’t even question it.

I used to enjoy her content when she was more fitness but the two of them together is quite overwhelming to watch. It’s far too much, all the time. It’s all just purely for the views.

Reactions: 12
I am watching their new video now and came to say looks like she has had her implant taken out. Baby Whittaker in coming... they drink a lot so I think it will be onvious when she opts for water instead

Reactions: 3
I only came to know them through the recent video with Elle Darby. All I have to say is that I find them really really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Idk anyone thinking about going out to get clothes at the moment. I know she's in partnership with Topshop so she has to post a certain number of sponsored videos but it's a bit tasteless isn't it

Reactions: 4
Oh god how vile is the reddit thread 🤢😳 I bet she has no idea those creeps are watching her
Vile!! But I have always questioned who she is trying to attract with her bum constantly hanging out/ wearing skin-tight items/ wearing EXTREMELY low cut tops and telling us she's not wearing a bra. In some of her hauls, she is wearing next to nothing. Obviously this attracts more views and therefore, more creeps. :oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.