James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said I was excited to see how they would decorate this house... I change my mind! 3 different types of wood, led lights, warm lamps 2 sofas and a piano squeezed into 1 room. Hideous. IF YOUR THAT RICH GET HELP STYING YOUR HOUSE

Reactions: 6
Imagine buying a house for content. Like imagine that the only good part of your day is going shopping (for the 5th time this week).

What shallow lives these two live.

Reactions: 3
I was so shocked with this too! Just how casually she said it and said she loves that part of their job is that they get 'free amazing products', they truly are on another planet
I used to really like them, but this the other day has changed that for me. I was so shocked what they said about the beds.

I used to really like them, but this the other day has changed that for me. I was so shocked what they said about the beds.
Yeah I used to really like them too! Feel like they've done the typical YouTuber thing where they just get too big to be relatable anymore. My partner and I just bought a house and I'd love to be sent two free beds 😅

Reactions: 5
I was close friends with a girl who dated Cary’s brother for a few years in high school. He broke up with her because ‘god came to him in a dream and told him to’. Almost cult like religious family, not sure if she’s pulled away from that or if she just hides it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was close friends with a girl who dated Cary’s brother for a few years in high school. He broke up with her because ‘god came to him in a dream and told him to’. Almost cult like religious family, not sure if she’s pulled away from that or if she just hides it.
lmfaooooo wtf. She doesnt mention her family much at all unless Ive never noticed it. Its always James family.
But I imagine if she uber religious, she wouldn't be showing skin or her body? Would that not be frowned upon? Ive got no idea

I honestly think their house looks crap with all their stuff. They have no taste and it’s actually quite dated but not in a good way!
Browns are really not in anymore. Nor are black or whites.
I think I would have put the piano at an angle in the corner and made it a statement piece. I would have made the smaller room into the living room and possibly the big one into a more formal living room, with book shelves, cosy arm chairs etc. I don’t understand their concept of an extension them moving the kitchen to the other end of the room? I think I’m the summer with the patio doors open and the dining room in front of it works so much better.
They have no idea really.
I hope they fall on their arse and lose the house 😂🙈

I honestly think their house looks crap with all their stuff. They have no taste and it’s actually quite dated but not in a good way!
I think I would have put the piano at an angle in the corner and made it a statement piece. I would have made the smaller room into the living room and possibly the big one into a more formal living room, with book shelves, cosy arm chairs etc. I don’t understand their concept of an extension them moving the kitchen to the other end of the room? I think I’m the summer with the patio doors open and the dining room in front of it works so much better.
I don't get why they would need an extension anyway? They have a TON of space, I didn't see anything wrong with the layout in the tour

Reactions: 1
I don't get why they would need an extension anyway? They have a TON of space, I didn't see anything wrong with the layout in the tour
Yep, they definitely don’t have an eye for interior design. I mean, in this day and age you don’t really even need to have an ‘eye’ for it what with Pinterest and Instagram. They are so mish-mash as well, nothing matches and there is absolutely no flow within the interior design they chose. And most of the time Carys just throws random tit in places like ornaments, vases and fake flowers and thinks it looks bomb.

I don’t love the current layout of their home. The kitchen and little kitchen seating area is so far in the back of the house and separated from the rest of the home it feels. It’s not a huge issues but just a personal preference of mine. I feel like the kitchen and kitchen seating area are probably the most used areas of the home so for them to be so closed off it just feels weird. That area of the home looks like an afterthought, if you know what I mean? Like they just stuck an extra bit of building on there. It would be good if they could extend out from the piano room and the small snug and make that all open plan. God knows what they’ll end up doing.

Reactions: 6
I just cant. This influenca world is crazy- what is the purpose of this couople??? All carys does is hauls hauls hauls - and moooore hauls. Its mad. More crap all day every day. They do absolutely Nothing all day - but wander the aisles of different shops. I just dont understand. They Are young and they have money - theres so much they could do with theyre lifes.but No - instead join the matearilistic shallow influenca Wolf pack.

I really like them but they have no awareness when it comes to privacy. It’s easy to find their new house online and how much they paid for it since they don’t hide anything. I won’t post the link but just look on the estate agent’s (which they show in the video) rightmove page& it’s there. It’s in a nice area of Cardiff and cost waaay more than I thought they’d be able to afford (no disrespect meant to them, just didn’t realise ‘influencing’ paid such big bucks if you’re still relatively less popular then the ‘major’ stars of YouTube/the gram). Had to come on this thread to just agree with the above poster!
Good luck to them though. The house is a major step-up from their old house and a perfect family home!
im noèse i need to wow if they live near me in cardiff lol do u know what area?

Jesus christ lord above! I've had to turn off tonight's offering... have neither of them heard of rawl/wall plugs 🙄

• Haha
Black and white, lots of plants, rustic furniture and some rich colours (if desired) will be the trend for the next decade so you're wrong there, not sure where you've been looking?

• Heart
So Elle Darby said her boyfriend Connor was the PT who wrote all the workouts in Carys new gym guide. I thought these two were gym buffs, are people really buying a gym guide where the only thing Carys is telling them is about diet and meal preps/plans?! Thats assuming she didn't hire someone for that too.

Reactions: 2
So Elle Darby said her boyfriend Connor was the PT who wrote all the workouts in Carys new gym guide. I thought these two were gym buffs, are people really buying a gym guide where the only thing Carys is telling them is about diet and meal preps/plans?! Thats assuming she didn't hire someone for that too.
Connor has written/been involved in (so probably written) all of Carys' gym guides. Props to her for getting a PT to do it, but she's literally just put her face on all of her previous guides, so why would this one be different?

double post but: they've done nothing to it? They've changed the bedding and put a picture up?
Screenshot 2020-01-28 at 09.36.01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Connor has written/been involved in (so probably written) all of Carys' gym guides. Props to her for getting a PT to do it, but she's literally just put her face on all of her previous guides, so why would this one be different?

double post but: they've done nothing to it? They've changed the bedding and put a picture up? View attachment 76983
If you watch the video they did more than that

Reactions: 2

double post but: they've done nothing to it? They've changed the bedding and put a picture up? View attachment 76983
Tbh I can name a lot of things they've done just from the two pictures. The curtains, the rod, lamps, bedding, paint (?), pictures etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.