James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s not her ass and kicking that leg up behind her then it’s her big gob opening with her fake laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really really don’t like James,from an outsider looking in its kind of toxic the way he treats Carys bearing in mind this is what we see whilst filming after editing he undermines her constantly and treats her like a bleeping 2 year old

Reactions: 13
Imagine if carys actually applied For a professional Job (never gonna happen) and her future boss would Google the pic of her Fanny out😁🤢🤮 its just not normal To video urself bare Fanny and boobs out! That stuff is in the web forever! 😫😫😫 Then she manifests on self love.. Girl have some respect its sad really

Reactions: 5
Why does Carys continue to just buy and buy things without checking the measurements? In the newest video, the ceiling light was too low, the bedside tables were too short, she was unsure if the lamps would be a good size (shockingly they were lol).

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted that her sister has been over her house, absolute idiot people are dying

She’s just posted that her sister has been over her house, absolute idiot people are dying
Ok my bad, I don’t watch her YouTube so didn’t realise sister is living with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
They're really churning these videos out aren't they? Haven't watched the last few. Don't they know people get sick of constantly seeing people consume, consume, consume?

Reactions: 4
They're really churning these videos out aren't they? Haven't watched the last few. Don't they know people get sick of constantly seeing people consume, consume, consume?

The amount they do hauls is beyond ridicilous! I pointed that out on theyre YouTube channel that is this all they wanna use theyre voices For? In 1 minute my comment got deleted. All that stays is carys amazing body, couple goals etc.

I Hope this is the time theyre world comes burning down. 💥💥No one needs To do 7 hauls per week, but everything they do is content. Carys just hauls materia but if you call her out....

I like nice things but now that I work 24/7 in the front Line and See people struggling To get bread on table...i Hope theyre matearilistic self obsessed time is over For good 💥 not For a minute they think how they could help.. But post pics of ur boobs out.

Reactions: 8
Plus all these hauls put an extra strain on the warehouse workers, postal employees etc. to get frivolous orders out when none of it is needed right now. They don’t get it even with doctors in their family. Disgusting and wasteful, and at this point life threatening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone seriously needs to call her out big time on not declaring ads!!!
Anyone calling her out gets deleted faster than lightning!⚡ Also she struggles cause she cant go on date nights with her husband 😊 yes we all miss "normal" life but they have it so easy they dont have a clue

Reactions: 5
Anyone calling her out gets deleted faster than lightning!⚡ Also she struggles cause she cant go on date nights with her husband 😊 yes we all miss "normal" life but they have it so easy they dont have a clue
Omg is she for real. She should be promoting how important it is to stay home and safe, yes we are all bored as duck, some of us have lost our jobs our been temporarily laid off the least of my worries is date nights with my husband I don’t know if either of us will have jobs soon! But people are dying and it’s not much to ask us to just sit and home and wait it out

Reactions: 2
Omg is she for real. She should be promoting how important it is to stay home and safe, yes we are all bored as duck, some of us have lost our jobs our been temporarily laid off the least of my worries is date nights with my husband I don’t know if either of us will have jobs soon! But people are dying and it’s not much to ask us to just sit and home and wait it out
Couldnt agree More! I have to adjust To fear cause due To my Job I cant get it any moment like many professionals atm. Also many of my close friends have Lost theyre jobs and have to survive with Nothing. Who cares about her hauls?
They Are way beyond privilaged cause they get paid heaps of Doing duck all and staying safe. They have theyre heads in so deep in theyre asses. That sweet and innocent carys is all a massive act.

Reactions: 6
Omg is it just me or every little thing Carys does James is so quick to criticise and put it down....all these diys she does he goes to find faults in it

Reactions: 7
Omg is it just me or every little thing Carys does James is so quick to criticise and put it down....all these diys she does he goes to find faults in it
I think her DIY's are bleeping great. The one thing I like about their content but James commentary and the way he speaks in general is so bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 9
Got to admit the bedside table she did a diy job looked brilliant!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.