James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s one where they’ve slowed down a video of her bending over tucking in a throw on her sofa, and you can full on see her boobs, no bra - thing is that’s her video that she’s posted fully aware she’s got no bra on and bent over so that viewers can see down her shirt ? Not saying done on purpose just really stupid of her to do that

Reactions: 2
Oh god I’ve just seen that. Doesn’t help she posts stuff like this to her Instagram
Ps why wasn’t she wearing underwear under he dress
30DB5326-439B-487E-9FD1-CA2671A8FADF.jpeg

The video looking down her top showing her bare tits swinging in slow motion is honestly disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she works on her legs but her thighs remind me of that fat girl fed up whose lost like so much weight and is now stuck with these weird shaped thighs!
Wow that was a terrible explanation hahaha

Amazon haul. They do Nothing than hauls. Its beyond TASTLESS and i cant stand them! Really you dont wanna use ur voice To anything Else than marketing china crap atm? Dumb is not the Word 🤦‍♂️ vile!

Reactions: 6
Urgh I hope it is on purpose that she’s posting this stuff because that thread is a violation. I need to wash my eyes now 😭

Reactions: 1
So her parents are both GPs? Why does she play the dumb girl act? It’s clear she comes from an educated family but she plays this whoops I’m so silly act all the time? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Carys is way out of James league, but he act like she’s such a burden at times! 🙄
78F1D282-057C-4193-9886-7BCB11E2ADCD.jpeg

Have to admit she looks unreal in that pool video 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.