James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched them based on recommendation but nope, couldn't face them. Let the dog loose and the dog rolls in tit. Clean the dog and let the dog loose, and the dog rolls in tit again. And then rinse and repeat. Are they really that dense or was it all for lols? Either way it didn't do it for me. Wake up and stop acting so dumb.

Reactions: 2
I wasn't sure about them at first... however, after watching a bunch of their vlogs they seem super sweet. You all should give them a chance!
I love how Carys isn't striving to look like every other instagram girl/ youtuber with fillers etc.

Reactions: 3
I do really like them and think their love is very genuine. One thing that does tick me off is that James *always* talks over Carys when they're filming. It's so rude and extremely annoying. I definitely think she notices it as well.

Reactions: 1
Surprised to see their buying another house but glad to see they are staying in Wales though 👍🏻 Dont think they would have coped in a small London flat.
Seems like they are rushing into it in the latest vlog so hope they choose somewhere thats perfect for themselves, Mila and no doubt children anytime soon :)

It's all for content. Moving to the US. Moving to London. Buying a house in Cardiff. It's all for content. They'll be talking about getting another dog next, or getting an extension on their existing house. None of it is real. It's all for content.

Reactions: 4
I do think they are genuine but cant believe they both quit their degrees (Carys -Maths, ensure what James was) 2 years into 3 year degree at a good University.

Reactions: 6
I do think they are genuine but cant believe they both quit their degrees (Carys -Maths, ensure what James was) 2 years into 3 year degree at a good University.
Whaaat?! That is crazy.

They were both doing maths, deffered for a year to try Youtube, the YAE brand etc full time and never went back.

I do really like them and think their love is very genuine. One thing that does tick me off is that James *always* talks over Carys when they're filming. It's so rude and extremely annoying. I definitely think she notices it as well.
He really does talk over her / mock her every video!! That would drive me insane. Poor Carys.

See I really don’t see anything genuine in them. Everything’s staged for the gram. They live for the content.

Reactions: 8
He really does talk over her / mock her every video!! That would drive me insane. Poor Carys.
Agreed. Maybe he doesn't realise he's doing it, but it's so frustrating to watch. I'm not sure if she edits the videos but she must notice. She'll introduce the video and then he comes swooping in and takes over the entire video.

Reactions: 5
Ummm... what?! They bought a house already? That seemed like the quickest process ever, I thought it would be A LOT more drawn-out.

I used to love them... but now they're getting bigger, I feel like they're getting annoying. Everything they do seems to be for content these days. I do like them, but they're just not for me these days

I think Carys will slowly move away from fitness just how Grace did, i've noticed it for the past few months, which is quite upsetting

I think Carys will slowly move away from fitness just how Grace did, i've noticed it for the past few months, which is quite upsetting
I agree and it's such a shame. The reason I (and I'm assuming many) people followed Carys in the first place was for her fitness videos, fitness posts etc. I was in awe of her glute gains! I'm not sure if she even goes to the gym anymore? It's definitely not a priority for her right now.

I know, she hasn't been for ages, like they go and play tennis etc but she never posts any fitness related posts on insta, let alone youtube... and like you, i loved her glutes and quads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.