James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. I guess I own a home gym if that’s what one looks like? I have a mirror in my bedroom and an exercise bike that I store clothes on….get me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well. I guess I own a home gym if that’s what one looks like? I have a mirror in my bedroom and an exercise bike that I store clothes on….get me
OMG ME TOO!!!! Altho.....my fancy clothes hanger was started to take up too much space so I sold it but I still have some weights and kettlebells lying around which make excellent door stops! And a few resistance bands I’ve never used! Basically David Lloyd at my place 🤣🤣😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never want to hear/see the phrase 'boobie juice' ever again 🤢🤢🤢
Yea that just made me feel a bit sick in my mouth when I read that.....it’s just wrong 😑 sorry but I don’t think anyone needs to refer to their breast milk as boo or juice 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's really surprising that for someone who loves fitness, that she didn't already have dumbbells and yoga mats etc at home anyway. She had to buy those for the home gym, but even when I had a gym membership, I still had an exercise bike, adjustable dumbell set, kettlebells and yoga mats at home for days where I couldn't be bothered to go to the gym or didn't have the time to travel there and back and wanted a good workout at home too.

Reactions: 4
Boobie juice 🤮

I definitely think Carys is answering Tattle with her stories about her ‘mummy MOT’ and returning to exercise. Comments about her rushing back to exercise so she has to give her smug response as always

Reactions: 6
It's really surprising that for someone who loves fitness, that she didn't already have dumbbells and yoga mats etc at home anyway. She had to buy those for the home gym, but even when I had a gym membership, I still had an exercise bike, adjustable dumbell set, kettlebells and yoga mats at home for days where I couldn't be bothered to go to the gym or didn't have the time to travel there and back and wanted a good workout at home too.
I don’t even enjoy working out or exercise.....and I had an exercise bike, still have a set of weights, kettlebells and resistance bands in the hope it will motivate me to do something! Lol!

Reactions: 4
I don’t even enjoy working out or exercise.....and I had an exercise bike, still have a set of weights, kettlebells and resistance bands in the hope it will motivate me to do something! Lol!
I'm hoping it will motivate me soon again, as once I get into it I really enjoy working out 😂 But I'm only 11 weeks post partum so I'm not putting too much pressure on myself at the moment

I definitely think Carys is answering Tattle with her stories about her ‘mummy MOT’ and returning to exercise. Comments about her rushing back to exercise so she has to give her smug response as always
100%, that goodlucknic only had her MOT (😂) a few days ago so Carys was probably frantically trying to book the closest one she could get, so she could say she was given the green light to exercise. Probably would have travelled to Scotland if she had to🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping it will motivate me soon again, as once I get into it I really enjoy working out 😂 But I'm only 11 weeks post partum so I'm not putting too much pressure on myself at the moment

Omg! Lol! At least you have an excuse not to be doing it! I’ve never had kids, I hate absolutely hate exercise! I constantly buy things in the hope it will motivate me but it just doesn’t 🙈 I hate it! Congratulations though on the new baby :) x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.