James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another forced "I eat healthy" insta story 🤣, been an increase in them recently, I wonder why🤔😂

Reactions: 15
The fact they talk about stereotypical gender colours so much makes it more of an issue than it should be. I’ve a little girl she wears whatever! Sometimes pink but it’s never bothered me same with gender sections in shops I just buy clothes from any section I don’t make a song and dance like they do and I don’t think I’m being modern or anti stereotypical by putting her in car prints for example. They mention it ALL the time just fo what you want ffs.
The fact that they make such a big deal about not buying anything gender specific and staying neutral is so annoying but even more so when they’ve literally painted her nursery pink too. Don’t be a hypocrite!! They’re literally mentioning it to seem woke but it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 19
The fact that they make such a big deal about not buying anything gender specific and staying neutral is so annoying but even more so when they’ve literally painted her nursery pink too. Don’t be a hypocrite!! They’re literally mentioning it to seem woke but it’s embarrassing
Literally, they loved her room being more pink than they thought, so I don't get this no we can't have pink girly clothes, our daughter will grow up to be who she wants to be. understandable, yes, but that doesn't mean you have to get all grey, white and beige clothes🙄 glad they got given some colour from their family and elle (they liked the pink clothes from elle). just seems like they want to not push stereotypical clothes just so they don't get "hate" when they clearly do want girly clothes

Reactions: 9
Long time reader here... I found their house tour of their old house on YouTube and I was shocked. What happened to them?? The old house was so homely and beautiful looking, a nice mix of furniture from Ikea and charity shops, personal items and lovely colourful pictures. They even had plants! Carys showed a cabinet and chair that she diy-ed and spray painted a beautiful grey and rose gold and she even did her own flooring. Now she suddenly cannot paint a wall anymore? Their whole house is sterile, black and beige. Like....how????

Same with her fashion style. Look at pictures of 2019 and there's a gorgeous, confident woman with a body to die for and amazing outfits. Now all she wears is jumpers and leggings. She is also getting way too big. I'm carrying twins and I only put on some weight so far. Of course everyone is different, but she is putting on a ridiculous amount. She eats like tit too. Can't believe what happened to her in only a year's time, she looks so insecure and lost.

Reactions: 23
Btw don't want to offend anyone by saying she is way too big. If her body changed like this in 5 years, sure! But I don't think it is healthy that she went up quite a few sizes in only a year. She is not 'too big' at the moment, but she will be in a year or two if she doesn't get off her lazy ass and starts resctricting herself again. Self love doesn't mean stuffing your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact they talk about stereotypical gender colours so much makes it more of an issue than it should be. I’ve a little girl she wears whatever! Sometimes pink but it’s never bothered me same with gender sections in shops I just buy clothes from any section I don’t make a song and dance like they do and I don’t think I’m being modern or anti stereotypical by putting her in car prints for example. They mention it ALL the time just fo what you want ffs.
I'm the same. I kind of thought a big part of being neutral with your child's clothing is not making a big deal about what you put them in? They are stressing themselves out looking for things completely neutral 🥴

Reactions: 8
Are they supposed to be influencers? Do they see themselves as such? Because they don't "influence" anyone in my opinion. They just buy stuff and have other people buy them stuff.

I don't watch their couples channel, I only ever saw a handful of videos (I can't stomach James), but I read here that they graded gifts given to them by relatives. Which is just rude.

Of course I know their relatives agree with this and I can very well imagine they don't care (the fact that we never actually see them, says it all, they don't want to be associated with them). But to the younger people who watch them, this kind of content sends a message: It's OK to be ungrateful and mock people who mean well.

Society isn't doing very well at the moment... they just add fuel to the fire by being so shallow and vapid. This is of course how they will raise their children. They are clearly the runts of their respective families.

Reactions: 18
I feel like I just need to write this down because they make me so frustrated watching them!!
They are so deluded and I’m actually concerned about this poor baby when she arrives.. they are actually clueless! “I’ve been told the best ones are with these socks and hands that fold over” oh right ok, you mean a baby grow which is COMMON SENSE to put a new born baby in for the first god knows how many weeks, my little one lived in them!!
They just seem so by the book because they’ve done so much research and don’t actually have any common sense about it all.. I get so frustrated watching them and especially James (“it’s not essential for us to go to supermarkets”) bore off!!!! You’re pretending you’re so bloody perfect but you’re not, it’s really wearing thin now and I’ve had to also unsubscribe because they’re just so painful to watch.

Reactions: 14
I feel like I just need to write this down because they make me so frustrated watching them!!
They are so deluded and I’m actually concerned about this poor baby when she arrives.. they are actually clueless! “I’ve been told the best ones are with these socks and hands that fold over” oh right ok, you mean a baby grow which is COMMON SENSE to put a new born baby in for the first god knows how many weeks, my little one lived in them!!
They just seem so by the book because they’ve done so much research and don’t actually have any common sense about it all.. I get so frustrated watching them and especially James (“it’s not essential for us to go to supermarkets”) bore off!!!! You’re pretending you’re so bloody perfect but you’re not, it’s really wearing thin now and I’ve had to also unsubscribe because they’re just so painful to watch.
It won't take long for them to realise that there's a reason everyone says to use babygrows- maybe a day or two after they've changed 20 nappies. There's so much they'll hide from instagram because it's not perfect but I bet they get a nasty shock at the reality of caring for a tiny human.

Reactions: 10
They definitely do give off the impression that she wanted to be pregnant more than she wants the actual baby, just hope they do more prep before she arrives other than buying things that look pretty 🙈 feel like considering how much they go on about James being “practical” they’re not doing anything that actually is practical when it comes to having a baby

Reactions: 20
They definitely do give off the impression that she wanted to be pregnant more than she wants the actual baby, just hope they do more prep before she arrives other than buying things that look pretty 🙈 feel like considering how much they go on about James being “practical” they’re not doing anything that actually is practical when it comes to having a baby
Oh yeah I defo agree, she wanted to be pregnant for the Instagram posts and videos.... however they have completed botched that since they are literally doing the same video over and over again, they could have done so many by now rather than the same old mukbangs, house updates and clothing hauls. It’s stupid.
James going on about being practical is just a way for him to get his own way and control the situation. He has literally chosen the most unpractical stuff if anything for the baby it’s quite funny tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree they haven't done anything "practical " at all the whole pregnancy and the content has been worse than it was before. I unsubed over a week ago and feel better for it! They are so irritating and so unhealthy I couldn't stand to give them my view anymore. Just two kids with no life experience playing house. Will probably have to watch the birth vlogs if they film it though!

Reactions: 13
It’s really sad how she has basically abandoned her own channel. I’m sure a lot of us used to really like just Carys on her own. I definitely did
It’s all just jumping on a trend though. First it was fitness, then she tried fashion (busybee outfits!), then home renovation/decor... now she’s trying to be a family/mummy blogger. She’s just going wherever the money is. Not sure what comes next though apart from more babies!

Reactions: 7
It’s really sad how she has basically abandoned her own channel. I’m sure a lot of us used to really like just Carys on her own. I definitely did
Can you see the same for their couple channel? Their views aren’t great considering the amount of effort they’re trying to put in

Reactions: 3
Can you see the same for their couple channel? Their views aren’t great considering the amount of effort they’re trying to put in
Yeah, I had a look out of curiosity and they views peak up when they announced they were pregnant but they’re coming down pretty quickly now as well as I’m sure people can see the content is pretty boring!
I would have loved to see her to a sit downvideo on her channel for each trimester, alone! With how she was feeling, or pregnancy workout, or what I eat in a day, actual sustainable maternity hauls alone! There was so much content she could have done on her channel that I would have loved but alas, just blogs and buying stuff!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.