James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went through the comments, and there are quite a few that are from subscribers that frequently comment positive stuff on their videos saying that this video was distasteful, so it isn't just "trolls". negative feedback doesn't automatically mean you're getting trolled, starting to sound like that mrs hinch now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
there’s something so strange about james, he makes me feel so uncomfortable and i think it’s the same for carys during the videos. this video was carys not allowed an opinion, she would start giving hers and he would interrupt. also any outfits with the possibility that they were from her family he “wasn’t sure about”. all a little bit controlling for me and with his “practicality”, just STFU! let your wife speak

Reactions: 12
If I have a girl I will be buying cute unicorm outfits and flowery things and pretty dresses.
Screw people who think that's bad of me because of gender norms its the kind of stuff I would buy 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone feel abit awkward when Carys in the beginning of her new vid starting talking about how far she was along and James interrupted so bluntly saying “sorry can we just get on with this“. I thought he would laugh it off but nope
Maybe he is usually like that off camera and this time their editor decided to keep that footage :devilish:

Reactions: 11
This make me so angry!!! I rewatched it like 3 times. Horrible prick. I actually love Carys but he is so rude to her and interrupts her all the time, and the way he looked at her too was just nasty
This though! I have followed Carys for years and even though I find her annoying now I put that down to him. I found it really upsetting the way he spoke to her and the way she reacted like it was completely normal. She deserves better

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that video has shown what their true colours are, it’s the most amount of negative comments I’ve seen in a video and the liking comments of their fans commenting back in an awful way. James was god awful in it and carys wasn’t great either. I will now be officially hate watching them 😂

Thank you I thought it was at the very beginning. Just watched it back and he’s very horrible cold eyes when he says it. Is he jealous of her bump? Does he wish he had one to show off.
In the history of their influencer careers, this is the first time he truly contributes (with a controversial idea) and this is how he behaves. Carys is so appreciative of him but imagine if he was the one who gained those followers in the first place. I dont think he would be dating carys let alone being married :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Picked up in the comments
She behaves like his enthusiastic puppy around him, she does not say things like that to him at all. They are not a sarcastic couple. I think they are the exact opposite of that kind of couple usually.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are buying such small clothes too. Why aren’t they buying bigger? Imagine they have a 9lber lol

Reactions: 13
I never usually comment on threads just read them! But why are these 2 so against the baby having anything pink or “girly” or “frilly”? I get they don’t want everything pink but now everything is white grey or beige!!
Because they pretend to be a modern couple and don’t want to offend anyone, they should just duck off

Thank you I thought it was at the very beginning. Just watched it back and he’s very horrible cold eyes when he says it. Is he jealous of her bump? Does he wish he had one to show off.
I just went to see it but I think he’s joking! She says the same exact thing like 10 seconds before.. he was teasing her as she said “can we just get on with it I loooove baby clothes” whilst he was speaking, and then she showed her bump and he repeated that sentence. If you go back you see it x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The fact they talk about stereotypical gender colours so much makes it more of an issue than it should be. I’ve a little girl she wears whatever! Sometimes pink but it’s never bothered me same with gender sections in shops I just buy clothes from any section I don’t make a song and dance like they do and I don’t think I’m being modern or anti stereotypical by putting her in car prints for example. They mention it ALL the time just fo what you want ffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.