James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrific thought… remember when Amber was a few weeks old and every half hour of her day was segmented into a schedule “sleep time/awake time/active awake time” 🙄
and then all the over the top vocabulary for weaning “practicing holding a potato”
What about when she’s potty training?
“Hi guys, Amber’s just on the gifted Jojo maman Bebe potty, because it’s 11:34 active toilet time. She’s just practicing how to squeeze one out”
We thought the other sharing has been bad up until now….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
But what age is her audience?? I really don’t get who her demographic is. One minute it seems like it’s young teens with disposable money to buy a load of fast fashion, then it’s ‘mummies’, now it’s what?

Does her target audience really want lazy bee interiors? ‘Oh mum thanks for the pocket money I bought a chopping board it’s SO aesthetic.

The privilege to just get again be able to decorate and change a carpet. It’s so trivial to them. I’d be lucky if could afford to paint a few rooms the entire year let alone redecorate the house and carpets and garden.

Reactions: 14
In the U.K. we tend to have carpet in our living rooms and bedrooms because it’s cold the majority of the year!
I live in northern Finland and it is here way colder than in the uk and no we don't have or need full carpets to keep warm so I don't really get this argument 😄

Reactions: 4
She’s so entitled. Would it hurt her to put a ‘please’ in there somewhere?
She’ll be thinking she’d be doing a business a favour by giving them some work and a bit of promo on her social media so won’t feel the need to say please. Self-centred mindset from Carys as per.

Reactions: 15
She’ll be thinking she’d be doing a business a favour by giving them some work and a bit of promo on her social media so won’t feel the need to say please. Self-centred mindset from Carys as per.
Or won’t feel the need to pay!

Reactions: 10
I live in northern Finland and it is here way colder than in the uk and no we don't have or need full carpets to keep warm so I don't really get this argument 😄
It is more cultural!

It’s a very damp like cold in the UK, so it does make everything inside feel not as nice.
Homes in The Nordic region also tend to be “less old”, constructed with underfloor heating and with better insulation within the walls - all of which do keep the heat in.

There’s a drive with a small government subsidy to install insulation in older homes, especially in lofts/attics. Newer builds seem to have tiled or wood vinyl almost exclusively downstairs and better insulation and energy usage efficiency- new boilers, pipes, radiators.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s just the way things are in the UK, we tend to have carpet in living rooms and bedrooms 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why do we think she wants a logo and needs a
warehouse? A dreaded China-import-fast-something? 🤢
a few influencers have brought out their own fitness ranges lately. Meggan grubb did quite recently I believe, so maybe Carys will bring out some super stretchy, buttery soft gym clothes as her own brand and all her sheep will love it because they'll be able to size down. Vanity sizing if anything just like her ITS jeans😂

Reactions: 3
a few influencers have brought out their own fitness ranges lately. Meggan grubb did quite recently I believe, so maybe Carys will bring out some super stretchy, buttery soft gym clothes as her own brand and all her sheep will love it because they'll be able to size down. Vanity sizing if anything just like her ITS jeans😂
If that's true why don't they just expand their YAE collection? ...Thinking about that whatever happened to YAE??

Reactions: 5
clearly shes seen how much money she can make from her "fans"
she has been living the high life since her inthestyle collab. holidays, extensions, home gym etc
shes now seen how much she can benefit and rake in from flogging crap.
it seems that now it doesnt matter if you engagement goes down, they still manage to get money making deals.

Reactions: 8
But what age is her audience?? I really don’t get who her demographic is. One minute it seems like it’s young teens with disposable money to buy a load of fast fashion, then it’s ‘mummies’, now it’s what?

Does her target audience really want lazy bee interiors? ‘Oh mum thanks for the pocket money I bought a chopping board it’s SO aesthetic.

The privilege to just get again be able to decorate and change a carpet. It’s so trivial to them. I’d be lucky if could afford to paint a few rooms the entire year let alone redecorate the house and carpets and garden.
This is the thing im 25 with a child so the same as carys (only difference is i actually work to support my child on my own!) And i have no interest is her content its tit to be honest 🥱
I used to love her and james even brought the guides and merchandise from YAE
But as soon as she had amber i lost interest

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.