James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Carys would actually be brutally honest if it was just her on her own, which opens her up to all sorts online. The Reddit thread is going to become a problem if it isn't already. She has a lot of creepy men who message her who she probably responds to because she doesn't realise they have an ulterior motive. I suspect James HAS to get involved and keep visible to ward off the weirdos and creeps because Carys encourages them with all the pictures with her arse and tits hanging out! They're young and foolish. Hopefully this baby will knock some sense into the both of them!

That would require effort in video production that James and Cahwiss and their one shaky camera clearly do not have the inclination to put in.
Oh my god I might be a bit naive here but I’ve just gone on Reddit cause I didn’t know what it was about.... oh dear god the internet scares me 😳

Reactions: 4
My god I went to Reddit as didn’t know about it and holy tit how can they be ok with even the idea of sharing baby photos these sickos will be posting them on the pedalo version there is a website similar full of children images with there own albums and they even edit images of baby girls to have fake lashes and lips etc to be sexualised oh my god the internet is scary I actually never share photos of my daughter because of it but if I was carys I wouldn’t want to be posting stuff like that knowing it was being taken to post there but guess she’s hoping one day they will lay and she can do only fans

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.