James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually laughed out loud when she didn’t list her so called ‘bestie’ Elle Darby in her favourite influencers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually laughed out loud when she didn’t list her so called ‘bestie’ Elle Darby in her favourite influencers 🤣🤣🤣
It’s so obvious that they are frenemies. Ever notice how she and James never make the trip to Elle and Connor it’s always them that go down to see them. Major jealousy/rivalry going on mainly from Carys end I’d say.

Reactions: 15
what i hate about their Q&A's is that a normal person would answer the questions in no more that 1 minute. they both manage to take about 10 minutes per question. constantly rambling and going of topic! why do they think people are interested in these crappy Q&A's!? its the same questions re-worded, about a month after they already answered them! i could understand the constant sex questions if she was about 18, but the fact shes like 25, married and a mother is just makes me cringe. she needs to grow up

Reactions: 16
Why does she constantly need to remind everyone that her body has changed since she had a kid. It's like a daily thing now. It's a bit boring.

Reactions: 12
Not surprised to see all of the sex questions in the thumbnail of the new QA being posted tonight. Got to try and get the views in somehow. The channel is dying hence why looking into flipping houses

Reactions: 13
What an unfortunate picture of amber in that thumbnail 😐
She looks like James doesn’t she, I think Cary’s is struggling with the baby not because of PPD,
Because she’s still a bleeping child playing at being an adult herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an unfortunate picture of amber in that thumbnail 😐
She looks like James doesn’t she, I think Cary’s is struggling with the baby not because of PPD,
Because she’s still a bleeping child playing at being an adult herself.
she has alot of problems before she had amber! but she just chose not to get help for them and decided to bring a child into the world

There’s no way someone would ask about their sex life it’s so intrusive and way too personal, what normal person would want to know that

Reactions: 5
I think they just get off on talking about it, like they get some sexual gratification so they pretend people ask

• Sick
WE DO HAVE THE SEX GUYS….

EVEN IF JAMES LOOKS LIKE HE’S MY BROTHER AND ACTS LIKE HE’S GOT MORE SEXUAL FEELINGS TOWARDS ELLE’S BOYFRIEND CON THAN ME.

she has alot of problems before she had amber! but she just chose not to get help for them and decided to bring a child into the world
not only does she have clear weight issues she just seems a bit unstable.
did she ever work full time?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh how in the new video James says you’re allowed to mourn what you’ve lost in terms of your body after child birth, so basically going against everything Carys posts and it’s about! Then Carys says you shouldn’t say there’s more to life…doesn’t every single one of her instagram posts say life’s too short, isn’t that the same thing 🙈 contradicting herself yet again!

Can definitely tell James is picking up on how repetitive Carys is being, “we’ve mentioned sex in the last 25 mukbangs” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon its
Makes me laugh how in the new video James says you’re allowed to mourn what you’ve lost in terms of your body after child birth, so basically going against everything Carys posts and it’s about! Then Carys says you shouldn’t say there’s more to life…doesn’t every single one of her instagram posts say life’s too short, isn’t that the same thing 🙈 contradicting herself yet again!

Can definitely tell James is picking up on how repetitive Carys is being, “we’ve mentioned sex in the last 25 mukbangs” 😂
I have a theory that it's actually James that reads on here! I think because generally tattlers don't like him, he says things like that for validation. I actually don't mind James at all, contrary to everyone thinking he's controlling, I think hes a bit of a pushover and actually think he needs to get a backbone! He clearly doesn't like half the things Carys does but just goes along with it e.g. the OTT home decorations..

Reactions: 23
I reckon its

I have a theory that it's actually James that reads on here! I think because generally tattlers don't like him, he says things like that for validation. I actually don't mind James at all, contrary to everyone thinking he's controlling, I think hes a bit of a pushover and actually think he needs to get a backbone! He clearly doesn't like half the things Carys does but just goes along with it e.g. the OTT home decorations..
he probably really hates that shoddy radiator cover 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How are these children giving anyone advice on anything. Everything is normal or amazing if it suits them, even talking on how difficult it is to have multiple kids while they’re trying to induce narcolepsy in their only child

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so obvious that they are frenemies. Ever notice how she and James never make the trip to Elle and Connor it’s always them that go down to see them. Major jealousy/rivalry going on mainly from Carys end I’d say.
Oooh no I think it’s coming from Elle mainly 😂
Anyone seen their new video just put it on and came straight here cos what kind of moron asks a woman with one baby if they feel mum guilt about having another child 🤣🤣. Erm she only has one? How can she have mum guilt about something that hasn’t even happened or she hasn’t experienced. Of course Carys answered saying she already has mum guilt. Utter bollocks.

Reactions: 7
I hate the ‘you are enough all year round’ bullshit she rams down people’s throats, just go away

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.