James and Carys #10 Baby Amber stuck in a swaddle, Carys pretending parenting's a doddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @HolymolyMeohmy for thread title (edited for length).

To recap:
- they do not seem to know how to appropriately dress their baby
- swaddle, white noise, swaddle, white noise, swaddle, white noise, swaddle... need I say more
- obsessed with amber's sleep/nap time
- everything is a session now
- everything is also either mum life, parenting life, or adult life too
- Carys seems to be 'embracing' her postpartum body on instagram, by showing her 'mum tum' and stretch marks, how genuine it is we don't know
- eager to work out at 6 weeks postpartum, but not to lose weight or get her body back (which always leads to a you are enough ramble), but for strength instead
- James is still sarcastic/patronising/controlling (pick whichever one you think it is)
- amber is so advanced guysss, don't you know
- they appear to be struggling more than they like to say, and are only now starting to be slightly more honest about it
- provide smug advice, but get passive aggressive when they receive unwanted advice
- are most likely sleep training amber, or will be soon
- still producing boring vlogs :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Carys looked fuming when Amber started crying in the car, then when they showed her awake in the seat she looked so alert! She’s growing Carys and James let her see the world

Reactions: 10
Great thread title 😂

In the vlog James looks so pissed off that Amber was crying!

And Carys - stop poking your child!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How is that a home gym... it’s just an exercise bike and a mat in a spare room 😐 Like fair enough but does it really warrant a “reveal”?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Great thread title 😂

In the vlog James looks so pissed off that Amber was crying!

And Carys - stop poking your child!
Omg yes that was too much! Amber low key looked pissed off about it too lol! I mean I stroke my babies face and boop her nose but she poked at her like 50times lol

Reactions: 9
Ive only just discovered these two. My first impressions:she is so bloody loud, and i thought he was blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I see from the latest vlog Carys still doesnt understand the meaning of the word "aesthetic"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see from the latest vlog Carys still doesnt understand the meaning of the word "aesthetic"
Yes! She uses it completely wrong with a big proud grin on her face giving advice on ‘how to be aesthetic’ or ‘get this because it’s really aesthetic’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
I like her in general but it irritates my that she has a patronising and over explains but gets things wrong/gives incorrect advice and won’t accept anyone saying different.
If you pitch yourself as a guide and expert you better know what you’re taking about which she doesn’t. She a very sheltered, un street wise, inexperienced, privileged 25 year old.

Reactions: 21
Yes! She uses it completely wrong with a big proud grin on her face giving advice on ‘how to be aesthetic’ or ‘get this because it’s really aesthetic’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
I like her in general but it irritates my that she has a patronising and over explains but gets things wrong/gives incorrect advice and won’t accept anyone saying different.
If you pitch yourself as a guide and expert you better know what you’re taking about which she doesn’t. She a very sheltered, un street wise, inexperienced, privileged 25 year old.
She uses it as a verb rather than a noun or adjective I think

Reactions: 2
Carys always sucking her breath and constantly licking her top lip drives me insane 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When she kept poking her face! My mother in law used to do that to both of mine and it would irritate the tit out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carys always sucking her breath and constantly licking her top lip drives me insane 🤣🤣
same here! I'm sorry for mentioning it on a previous thread in case it made others realise how bad it is🤣 makes it so much harder to get through a vlog when she's so breathless😬

Reactions: 8
My 65 year old mom has a better 'home gym' than these two.. it's just an exercise bike in a room, very nice but you can't call it a home gym.

Also is EVERY vlog a day in their life now? Boring af... she could have created amazing mummy vlogger content, this is too boring to even watch for 5 minutes.

• Haha
Sorry this might have been said already but when carys was saying she finds it really hard when. Amber cries for a long time and then goes on to tell us that it’s 10 mins. How bleeping patronising 😂

carys and James seem to be shocked that amber isn’t constantly sleeping and not crying anymore!

yeah her anxiety is showing through the filters more lately, I mean thats a good and bad thing i guess, i just hope its genuine

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I just thought wise up when I read that. I’m sure they more than likely told her beforehand her vision would be blurry so why would you then go off on a walk to the park after? Also could she not have maybe just pumped milk and James fed Amber with a bottle?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
i just felt after watching the vlog that carys is stressed at the fact that amber is now more alert and awake and not sleeping all the time like before. shes more stressed that she cant sit and have a peaceful coffee or shopping trip because Amber wants feeding. it might be that amber just wanted to sit and look at the world rather than being forced to sleep all the time.

Reactions: 25
i just felt after watching the vlog that carys is stressed at the fact that amber is now more alert and awake and not sleeping all the time like before. shes more stressed that she cant sit and have a peaceful coffee or shopping trip because Amber wants feeding. it might be that amber just wanted to sit and look at the world rather than being forced to sleep all the time.
She obviously believed the ‘newborns sleep all the time’ but they don’t. My little girl did for the 1st 3 weeks and since then she barely sleeps during the day anymore, as they go through growth spurts and become more alert they sleep less during the day that was the case with me anyway, they wanna be nosey and look round them

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.