Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its great you found something to help you during a rough time.....and I’m sorry to hear you were unwell. I hope you are feeling better now???? I turned to podcasts in my time of need, and thank goodness she hasn’t ruined any of the ones I truly like. However, I understand your frustration completely. It’s absolutely baffling how she gets away with it. The good news is that she is not particularly well known here in the U.K, so she doesnt bother my TV screen either. i think she moved to the USA and just made up a back story for Retelling on US chat shows. She hasn’t featured on any over here! Almost every claim she makes can be proved to be a lie.
Thank you, I appreciate your well wishes 🌼😊 .
I hear that more and more from people who live in the UK, about her. They don’t claim her lol. It makes me wonder why America is different, and she’s capitalizing in a much bigger and broader way. But then again, there is our last President...

She’s ruined IJ for me too, amongst other things. I’m glad they helped you through a crappy time, they did for me too. Q is so easily led when it comes to women and deserved his balls busting. I hope you’re feeling better now.
I’m sorry for that; I’ll always appreciate what they’ve done for me and, the first 7 seasons are still pretty solid but the new stuff, I can tell is peppered with inside jokes about her (beginning of season 8 for example which was filmed in early 2019) and it’s like they’re trying too hard and are obsessed with being celebs more than the humor of not being celebs that everyone related to in the first place. If you listen to TESD, he’s just a horndog for everyone it seems; he made out with a 60 year old when he was in his 20s so... I think he hasn’t had experience with narcissists like her hurting him and he has a huge ego himself so he just doesn’t know what it really is, nor does he have to as it doesn’t hurt him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Did anyone catch what she posted on Twitter regarding her own Wikipedia page last week? Was she trying to tell people it's fake but realised it brought more attention to her lies in the media?

Someone was triggered by this :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Did anyone catch what she posted on Twitter regarding her own Wikipedia page last week? Was she trying to tell people it's fake but realised it brought more attention to her lies in the media?

I honestly only just saw her Wikipedia page today; the citations I clicked on were her mom (wow) and her own claims about the illnesses she has been diagnosed with concurrently since an extremely young age. It’s exhausting and she would at least be in a wheelchair if she really had all those things. She’s a monster for co-opting all this when people are actually living restricted, painful lives from those conditions. I keep on hoping she’ll get help for herself and own up to her many fibs but unless others hold her accountable and don’t enable her, it just won’t happen. That’s how people like her operate, I’ve found.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Broken nose claim from Allure magazine 2019. Claims to have broken her nose 3 times. Once with a tennis racquet incident.....hmmmmm, thought she had her teeth knocked out in that particularl incident, or has she made up 2 stories involving being hit with tennis racquets? Another time being hit by a frizee by her brother and the other time was when she interviewed Olly Murs! this is the time she also claimed to have lost a tooth, broken her elbow, and got concussion. There is video evidence that shows NONE of this is true. Yes she fell, that but is true. But she wasn’t interviewing Olly Murs as she claims in the below interview, she says this to make it sound more impressive. Also in the video Olly Murs says that Jameela Jamil had already been complaining of having concussion prior to the accident. So, anyway to conclude here is evidence of another of her claims......she’s broken her nose 3 times. Personally, I think this is another instance of her making up a back story to cover up another lie And that is that she’s had a nose job. And a nose job for vanity goes against everything she preaches, so the story is her preparing for if she is challenged. I also think this is the case for all the teeth stories and also the breast cancer stories. Nose job, boob job, teeth job. Ps. She has admitted to having a boob job but says it was because after her biopsy and having large chunks of her breast removed, they were uneven.

[

UPDATE .....

So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.
[/QUOTE]

HA HA I FORGOT TO MENTION..... ANOTHER CLAIM She made in the SAME INTERVIEW on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy. she says she knows the exact moment her eating disorder started. She says it was aged 11 when her maths teacher weighed the whole class and their weights were put on a graph and it showed her to be the heaviest. She then says she got bullied and people would poke her fat tummy etc. She then says the reason she was chubby was due to the fact she had stopped swimming (to save her hearing) all her muscle had turned to fat. BUT she said A few seconds earlier that she was swimming till she was 12 and had to make the decision between hearing and swimming at 12 years old!!!!! So how can she have given up swimming and had all the muscle turn to fat as a result at the age of bleeping 11!!!!??????????? She says THIS was the moment her earring disorder started!!!!

BUT in the interview below she says it started at 14 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

H

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Broken nose claim from Allure magazine 2019. Claims to have broken her nose 3 times. Once with a tennis racquet incident.....hmmmmm, thought she had her teeth knocked out in that particularl incident, or has she made up 2 stories involving being hit with tennis racquets? Another time being hit by a frizee by her brother and the other time was when she interviewed Olly Murs! this is the time she also claimed to have lost a tooth, broken her elbow, and got concussion. There is video evidence that shows NONE of this is true. Yes she fell, that but is true. But she wasn’t interviewing Olly Murs as she claims in the below interview, she says this to make it sound more impressive. Also in the video Olly Murs says that Jameela Jamil had already been complaining of having concussion prior to the accident. So, anyway to conclude here is evidence of another of her claims......she’s broken her nose 3 times. Personally, I think this is another instance of her making up a back story to cover up another lie And that is that she’s had a nose job. And a nose job for vanity goes against everything she preaches, so the story is her preparing for if she is challenged. I also think this is the case for all the teeth stories and also the breast cancer stories. Nose job, boob job, teeth job. Ps. She has admitted to having a boob job but says it was because after her biopsy and having large chunks of her breast removed, they were uneven.

[

UPDATE .....

So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.
HA HA I FORGOT TO MENTION..... ANOTHER CLAIM She made in the SAME INTERVIEW on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy. she says she knows the exact moment her eating disorder started. She says it was aged 11 when her maths teacher weighed the whole class and their weights were put on a graph and it showed her to be the heaviest. She then says she got bullied and people would poke her fat tummy etc. She then says the reason she was chubby was due to the fact she had stopped swimming (to save her hearing) all her muscle had turned to fat. BUT she said A few seconds earlier that she was swimming till she was 12 and had to make the decision between hearing and swimming at 12 years old!!!!! So how can she have given up swimming and had all the muscle turn to fat as a result at the age of bleeping 11!!!!??????????? She says THIS was the moment her earring disorder started!!!!

BUT in the interview below she says it started at 14 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

H
[/QUOTE]
She’s also claimed the concussion, etc on The Misery Index:
My oldest brother Josh got a real concussion riding his bike on the highway in Houston when he was 12 (our parents were not really parents..), a car hit him and he flew into a nearby field. His whole personality changed, he has been severely mentally ill since then so when Jameela the Hun claims she got a concussion from a minor fall? It’s not just tone deaf, it’s offensive to those who have had real ones and suffered from it.
I also think you’re right about the cosmetic surgery; she looks like her nose and lips were done since being on The Good Place.
In the article, she said women are multifaceted yet then only talks about superficial things such as looks lol. It really shows where her mind is at.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So now the dumb beotch is claiming to feel sorry for Klhoe Kardashian....blah blah blah. Jameela you've openly attacked all of the Kardashians for years on end. FUK OFF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now the dumb beotch is claiming to feel sorry for Klhoe Kardashian....blah blah blah. Jameela you've openly attacked all of the Kardashians for years on end. FUK OFF!!!
yet anotherrrrr bandwagon to jump on!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is the Jameela Jamil thread we want and deserve. Bravo to @obsessivelocust for getting the ball rolling, and to everyone who has contributed.

I don't really have anything to offer, except to concur with speculation on JJ possibly having NPD (narcisisstic personality disorder). There are a hell of a lot of similarities between her and the (undiagnosed but very-likely) NPDs, plus one histrionic, I've known or encountered. She's often got that telltale deadness to her eyes that is frequently seen in those with cluster b disorders (with the exception of borderlines), and there's just a general sense of hollowness to her that I feel when watching her in action. Diagnosed NPD, Professor Sam Vaknin, said in one of his videos (sorry, I can't find the exact one) that NPDs are drawn to social justice activism. That's not to say every left-wing activist has NPD, of course, but in this case it certainly adds weight to the possibility of JJ being one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Noticed the Burton part was taken out of her name on wikipedia.

Tell them that their narcissism is a way to protect themselves from a soul crippling hatred of themselves. When they tell you you're just jealous of them, say "yeah, that's exactly what a narcissist would say, but you don't have to protect yourself from me".

Just a thought: If Jameela Jamil is as faulty as she appears to be, I wonder what she'll make of Demi Levato's 3 strokes and a heart attack in a single sitting?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is the Jameela Jamil thread we want and deserve. Bravo to @obsessivelocust for getting the ball rolling, and to everyone who has contributed.

I don't really have anything to offer, except to concur with speculation on JJ possibly having NPD (narcisisstic personality disorder). There are a hell of a lot of similarities between her and the (undiagnosed but very-likely) NPDs, plus one histrionic, I've known or encountered. She's often got that telltale deadness to her eyes that is frequently seen in those with cluster b disorders (with the exception of borderlines), and there's just a general sense of hollowness to her that I feel when watching her in action. Diagnosed NPD, Professor Sam Vaknin, said in one of his videos (sorry, I can't find the exact one) that NPDs are drawn to social justice activism. That's not to say every left-wing activist has NPD, of course, but in this case it certainly adds weight to the possibility of JJ being one.
I’d wager Borderline as well for her, as she always changes her behavior to exactly mimic and copy those she is around or talking to, I’ve noticed. She has no real personality of her own. She also over utilizes a lot of generalizations and social stereotypes to her benefit, such as in the video earlier in the thread, claiming she wanted to be a doctor, as she is “South Asian AF”. That made me laugh, as not all South Asians aspire to be doctors nor are they very good at it, from my knowledge. Also, she uses the being British stereotype quite often as well. Britain and South Asia are pretty far away geographically speaking, tho...
The “activism”, she makes clearer every day, that it’s just a way to build her ego and career. If she’s genuine, it wouldn’t be solely based on celebrities or as only online as she is. There are a billion people in the world who deal with issues, that she only focuses on celebs having. Social media is easily manipulated, I’ve found and to me, real change and conversations should happen in real life, as well. The fact she is so controlling and everything has to be her way or no way, is a telltale sign she’s not genuine, as well. She should look in the mirror if she points the finger at everyone else but that’s a symptom of social media age that has gotten out of hand, I feel.
She doesn’t bring anything new to the conversation, either, rather she is incredibly paranoid and divisive, rooted in the past, not positive, truthful and progressive. in a way, she’s a bit like Tara Reade, who fabricated stories about Joe Biden and tried to get attention for it. It’s out of our hands but if media outlets didn’t give her attention and interviews she so desperately wants for no good reason, she would not be able to have her platform. I wish more of them would see what a monster she is, tbh. She’s the type of person who creates the problem for someone, then blame them when they have to deal with it. I’m pretty sure that’s why Tracie Morrissey compiled all those videos of her lies; The ballroom show Jameela is a judge on, had a press release early last year, stating she was Executive Producer. Jameela then went after a media publication via Twitter that had duly released the given press release, claiming they falsely claimed she was executive producer and were out to get her (lol) People were upset other, more deserving and qualified people didn’t get her producer credit and she purposefully lied and blamed the media for her own actions and greed. She’s a real piece of sshhh. Tbh.
To add: she actually does fit the profile of a serial killer with her behaviors (the constant exeggerations for attention, the harmful lies, the coddling/control from her mom) and I’m not sure I’d ever want to be near her alone lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh wow she’s a riot to follow on Twitter. She is currently subtly alluding or insinuating that she’s in Black Adam, the DC film starring Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock. She’s not been listed on the casting list but okay 👌....
I think it’s safe to state she is indeed, exactly like her The Good Place character, whom the writers may have fashioned directly after her. The thing is, she’s a lot worse as Tahani sort of redeems herself but Jameela, never. She’s going backwards. Also, for someone who claims to not be that character, she sure milks it now after the show is finished.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I always confuse her with the woman dating Stormzy is 72 years old. Thought they were related or something.

Reactions: 1
How long before she claims she was at death's door with anorexia to get attention from what happened to Nikki Grahame or claims they were secret best friends or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.