Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't saying she was that intelligent - more cunning/manipulative. But I think it's more that she doesn't choose to exercise her mind or genuinely learn anything because she already thinks she knows all there is to know.

Yes, she quoted an account with a racist death threat against her, which had only existed for a couple of days, only posted to do that and some pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar with 'bleep' written on them, and then suddenly vanished - looked self-created and like she was trying to manufacture a stalker of female celebrities.

This video strikes me as odd for few reasons - I didn't think it was her at first. Want to know if others nofice the same unusual things:

Yes, I didn’t recognize her either at first.
What is this darkness/evil around her? Just a couple days into checking what she's upto again and I feel ill. She just brings the worst feelings out in me. I really really want her to have a spectacular downfall but I've lost hope. Maybe this is a test for me to learn patience and meditation lol.

Its the very subtle but very obvious bullying towards will and Kate in order to prop up meghan and Harry, that's making my blood boil. You know she's just dying to name them and say something so cruel. She can't directly though. Where does her women supporting women idea go when it comes to kate middleton? You know she's dying to name William affair rumour too. But these 2 have done nothing to her. William even worked with her on some mental health thing. So it would like pure schoolgirl bitchiness if she says anything.

What she's going to do if meghan and Harry implode and Harry apologises/repents and him and William become close again?
I agree about the evil she emanates; for me she reminds me greatly of my sisters and I recognize it more readily in others but I guess it’s also about what she truly represents and how those themes affect us each in our own life. To me, she both perpetuates (only celebrity lives matter to her lol) and represents toxic celebrity worship which is devastating to our society and individual feelings of worth I feel. People just want to be famous just so their lives will count. That’s not really how your life counts but we have constructed a society built around fame and that’s why people think that way. She also is the definition of several privileges yet continues to proclaim she isn’t while also pointing the finger at everyone else as the origin of the problems she is an active, willing participant in. The only reason she got any part or show is because of how she presents herself superficially. She is keenly aware of this and plays it up while there, I’ve witnessed. I went to 2 taping of The Misery Index in Dec. of 2018; it’s clear she has zero comedic ability, she took so many takes for reading lines from a teleprompter the shoot lasted over 2 hours for a 30 minute show. I never found her physically attractive (my hubby thinks I’ve evolved from my experiences from family, etc of only seeing people’s inner beauty, and she has none) but I “liked” her back then from what she portrayed herself as, only to be shown in person the truth behind the facade. I really wish she would just get help and stop perpetuating her uneducated, willfully ignorant and maliciously divisive bull shh with her platform but that may never happen...

I wonder what Jameela will do when Harry and Megain will get divorced. (I'm sure it's bound to happen) She'll be itching to have Megain on her pathetic podcast. LOL!!!! If Harry had married someone who wasn't biracial she wouldn't even be bothered with him. But of course Jameeal loves to play the race card ever chance she gets. I noticed that Ambert Turd is back on twitter, says she's an activist on her bio...LOL!!! There's another one whom I'm surprised Jammela hasn't reached out to yet.
I don’t know much about Amber except for her film roles (I did like The Rum Diary but only bc I liked the book) but you’re probably right in that Jameela would be all over her if she (Amber) was biracial as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jameela Jamil Claim......said she was training to be an Olympic swimmer from the age of 6 - 12....training six hours a day. I will try and come back with the source. I’m sure it was on a podcast. But I tit you not she said this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Claims she Doesn’t use filters on her photos then posts a picture of herself with the complexion of a new born baby! Says she wants to be able to see her pores in photos of herself when being featured in magazine, however she doesn’t seem to have any bloody pores!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.
Obsessivelocust would know if this was true or not but good lord the lies that grown people believe with no vetting or verification. How does she get away with all these outrageous yet conflicting, concurrent stories? If she was diagnosed with EDS as a young child, how was she allowed to train to be an Olympic swimmer (lord..) ??? People pass away from EDS complications and it’s difficult to do most competitive sports with it. Yet here she is, joyously telling us all about her many woes so we know how brave and wonderful she is.

She is appropriating illnesses she doesn’t even have (just being double jointed does not automatically equate to EDS, which is the only thing she overshares to “prove” it) but as far as the mental health stuff, she sure has it but her lack of qualms in discussing it and her lack of actual feelings and experiences about it (just talk about it? Lol) show she has never once suffered the negative consequences that most do in society. She’s commodifying it and clearly, does not get the mental help she desperately needs... Wow, it just boggles my mind sometimes this world, how backwards it can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Obsessivelocust would know if this was true or not but good lord the lies that grown people believe with no vetting or verification. How does she get away with all these outrageous yet conflicting, concurrent stories? If she was diagnosed with EDS as a young child, how was she allowed to train to be an Olympic swimmer (lord..) ??? People pass away from EDS complications and it’s difficult to do most competitive sports with it. Yet here she is, joyously telling us all about her many woes so we know how brave and wonderful she is.

She is appropriating illnesses she doesn’t even have (just being double jointed does not automatically equate to EDS, which is the only thing she overshares to “prove” it) but as far as the mental health stuff, she sure has it but her lack of qualms in discussing it and her lack of actual feelings and experiences about it (just talk about it? Lol) show she has never once suffered the negative consequences that most do in society. She’s commodifying it and clearly, does not get the mental help she desperately needs... Wow, it just boggles my mind sometimes this world, how backwards it can be.
Just in case there was any doubt, she wasn't training to be an Olympic swimmer, or if she was then she and her mum were both keeping extremely quiet about it, which is very unlikely. Our school had optional swimming on Friday afternoon at a local pool, but she didn't do that - surely she would have gone along even to be taken aside for special attention by her trainer. 😁

It's all freaking nonsense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Claims she Doesn’t use filters on her photos then posts a picture of herself with the complexion of a new born baby! Says she wants to be able to see her pores in photos of herself when being featured in magazine, however she doesn’t seem to have any bloody pores!
She filters her photos all of the time, you can tell she's airbrushed to the hilt. Gotta love it how she's so full of herself. You can't tell me that this picture isn't filtered.

Attachments

Just in case there was any doubt, she wasn't training to be an Olympic swimmer, or if she was then she and her mum were both keeping extremely quiet about it, which is very unlikely. Our school had optional swimming on Friday afternoon at a local pool, but she didn't do that - surely she would have gone along even to be taken aside for special attention by her trainer. 😁

It's all freaking nonsense!
So this is something Jameela herself just fabricated on the spot for the interview? I’ve never heard her mention this before so wow she’s pathological. Back in 2019 I was beginning to see the truth about her (from her no less lol) and I couldn’t help but think of the character in the Harry Potter series, https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Gilderoy_Lockhart

She filters her photos all of the time, you can tell she's airbrushed to the hilt. Gotta love it how she's so full of herself. You can't tell me that this picture isn't filtered.
I mean, we all do. It’s built into all aspects of photography now so it’s funny that she claims hers are otherwise. It’s not necessarily a bad thing; unless it’s taken to the extreme but it’s clear she’s only saying that so people will be impressed with how ~perfect she looks, even tho it actually is a filter. She could have put mud on her own face and continue to claim it’s chocolate to everyone else. She’s pretty duplicitous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So this is something Jameela herself just fabricated on the spot for the interview? I’ve never heard her mention this before so wow she’s pathological. Back in 2019 I was beginning to see the truth about her (from her no less lol) and I couldn’t help but think of the character in the Harry Potter series, https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Gilderoy_Lockhart

I mean, we all do. It’s built into all aspects of photography now so it’s funny that she claims hers are otherwise. It’s not necessarily a bad thing; unless it’s taken to the extreme but it’s clear she’s only saying that so people will be impressed with how ~perfect she looks, even tho it actually is a filter. She could have put mud on her own face and continue to claim it’s chocolate to everyone else. She’s pretty duplicitous
Well I haven't heard the interview in question but she is fairly quick when it comes to making things up. You can see her in the HardTalk interview looking upwards to conjure/recite what she has fabricated - the body language gives her away.

In another interview she is telling one of her outlandish stories about meeting Elton John while DJing or something, and she laughs, saying: 'Or maybe I'm just making all this up because I'm a sociopath'. I think she's actually telling the truth in that sentence and testing to see if she can get away with it - narcs like the power trip of knowing they have people completely in thrall to their lies.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Jameela Jamil ever an English Teacher?

In short, no she wasn’t, but that hasn’t stopped her spinning a complicated web of lies accompanied by a few side orders of word salads. I’ve attached transcripts of her claims from podcast and YouTube interviews. But you’ll have to concentrate as it’s confusing.

This is a story about how Jameela Jamil has lied and gaslit interviewers on numerous occasions when telling them she was an English teacher, English Literature or High School English teacher. She has never been any of these things....but she (probably) was a TEFL teacher. Oh, for those who aren’t aware of what a TEFL teacher is, I’ll explain. TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language. So, remember that EVERY time she uses the term English teacher she is lying and misleading the interviewer. and as the transcript of the last time she was asked about this shows...she KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE between and English teacher and a TEFL teacher. I believe there is some truth to the claims that Jameela Jamil taught English as a foreign language. But being a TEFL teacher Teaching is NOT equal to being an English Teacher, an English Literature teacher, a High School English teacher or any other connotation that you can come up with for a Univeristy educated person who qualifies in English to become a bone fide teacher of English. To become a TEFL teacher a person has to pass a course devised by the TEFL company, and the course can be completed in a matter of days or weeks. Having said that....I heard British comedian Lee Mack say recently in a podcast that he had ONE DAYS training to qualify to be a TEFL teacher (this was a while back) ! A person does NOT need qualifications gained from high school, secondary school, college or Uni to do the TEFL course and the minimum age to be a TEFL teacher is 18.

I have included evidence of 5 separate occasions she has bare faced lied to:

Lewis Howes ,Justin Long, Sinead Burke, Laci Mosley & Charlamagne

I’ll attach transcripts of each conversation all from 2019 and one from 2020. However here she is in January of this year finally telling the truth!!! And literally laughing when the interviewer put it to her that he thought she had been an English teacher!!!! But as you see she DOES KNOW the difference. Maybe she told the truth because Alan Cummings is Scottish and knew her story of being an English Teacher in the U.K. just didn’t add up.

Homo Sapiens podcast with Alan Cumming 14th January 2021

Part 2 forward to 12.41

If you read the attached transcripts to other interviews, it’s no surprise that Alan Cummings sounds totally confused when she says she wasn’t an English teacher!!! And although she is telling the truth on this occasion by admitting she was never an English Teacher, she is gaslighting Alan Cummings in the process.

Transcript from podcast.

Jameela Jamil... I’m the vehicle by which people learn, coz I’m quite ignorant, I left school at 16, like there’s a lot I don’t know, I’m not very well read because I was super mentally ill

Alan Cumming : I thought you were a teacher, I thought you were an English teacher?

Jameela Jamil : No I taught English as a foreign language, very different.

Alan Cumming : Oh, I see, ah yes it is very different.....(he laughs and so does JJ)....That’s funny.

Jameela Jamil : That’s teaching someone via like the art of mime to, why they shouldn’t pronounce sitting as shitting, so that’s very different, that’s, Russel brand and I both did that , we’re not esteemed professors

Alan Cumming: Right, I got the whole wrong end of the stick there

Jameela Jamil : No, it fine.

Here she is claiming that she had to choose between her dream of becoming an Olympic swimmer and her hearing!

Here she is claiming that she had to choose between her dream of becoming an Olympic swimmer and her hearing!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I haven't heard the interview in question but she is fairly quick when it comes to making things up. You can see her in the HardTalk interview looking upwards to conjure/recite what she has fabricated - the body language gives her away.

In another interview she is telling one of her outlandish stories about meeting Elton John while DJing or something, and she laughs, saying: 'Or maybe I'm just making all this up because I'm a sociopath'. I think she's actually telling the truth in that sentence and testing to see if she can get away with it - narcs like the power trip of knowing they have people completely in thrall to their lies.
She does “tell” on herself quite a lot I’ve noticed, which could be a plea for more attention, when the only one who can fix her is herself, imo. Oh lord, I never expected this nightmare when I first read her posts in 2018...
If she is expecting to ban certain products that she deems problematic, why does she not understand why people would rightfully want her banished off their screens or magazines or minds?
I feel her true intent isn’t about any of that, or genuine. it’s all performative justice as a way to make an impact and claim credit to something. It’s really sad she gets away with it tho.

Last edited:
She does “tell” on herself quite a lot I’ve noticed, which could be a plea for more attention, when the only one who can fix her is herself, imo. Oh lord, I never expected this nightmare when I first read her posts in 2018...
If she is expecting to ban certain products that she deems problematic, why does she not understand why people would rightfully want her banished off their screens or magazines or minds?
I feel her true intent isn’t about any of that, or genuine. it’s all performative justice as a way to make an impact and claim credit to something. It’s really sad she gets away with it tho.
she is a narcissist, and probably a covert narcissist. She is also a pathological liar. Maybe even a psychopath.

Reactions: 7
Was Jameela Jamil ever an English Teacher?

In short, no she wasn’t, but that hasn’t stopped her spinning a complicated web of lies accompanied by a few side orders of word salads. I’ve attached transcripts of her claims from podcast and YouTube interviews. But you’ll have to concentrate as it’s confusing.

This is a story about how Jameela Jamil has lied and gaslit interviewers on numerous occasions when telling them she was an English teacher, English Literature or High School English teacher. She has never been any of these things....but she (probably) was a TEFL teacher. Oh, for those who aren’t aware of what a TEFL teacher is, I’ll explain. TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language. So, remember that EVERY time she uses the term English teacher she is lying and misleading the interviewer. and as the transcript of the last time she was asked about this shows...she KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE between and English teacher and a TEFL teacher. I believe there is some truth to the claims that Jameela Jamil taught English as a foreign language. But being a TEFL teacher Teaching is NOT equal to being an English Teacher, an English Literature teacher, a High School English teacher or any other connotation that you can come up with for a Univeristy educated person who qualifies in English to become a bone fide teacher of English. To become a TEFL teacher a person has to pass a course devised by the TEFL company, and the course can be completed in a matter of days or weeks. Having said that....I heard British comedian Lee Mack say recently in a podcast that he had ONE DAYS training to qualify to be a TEFL teacher (this was a while back) ! A person does NOT need qualifications gained from high school, secondary school, college or Uni to do the TEFL course and the minimum age to be a TEFL teacher is 18.

I have included evidence of 5 separate occasions she has bare faced lied to:

Lewis Howes ,Justin Long, Sinead Burke, Laci Mosley & Charlamagne

I’ll attach transcripts of each conversation all from 2019 and one from 2020. However here she is in January of this year finally telling the truth!!! And literally laughing when the interviewer put it to her that he thought she had been an English teacher!!!! But as you see she DOES KNOW the difference. Maybe she told the truth because Alan Cummings is Scottish and knew her story of being an English Teacher in the U.K. just didn’t add up.

Homo Sapiens podcast with Alan Cumming 14th January 2021

Part 2 forward to 12.41

If you read the attached transcripts to other interviews, it’s no surprise that Alan Cummings sounds totally confused when she says she wasn’t an English teacher!!! And although she is telling the truth on this occasion by admitting she was never an English Teacher, she is gaslighting Alan Cummings in the process.

Transcript from podcast.

Jameela Jamil... I’m the vehicle by which people learn, coz I’m quite ignorant, I left school at 16, like there’s a lot I don’t know, I’m not very well read because I was super mentally ill

Alan Cumming : I thought you were a teacher, I thought you were an English teacher?

Jameela Jamil : No I taught English as a foreign language, very different.

Alan Cumming : Oh, I see, ah yes it is very different.....(he laughs and so does JJ)....That’s funny.

Jameela Jamil : That’s teaching someone via like the art of mime to, why they shouldn’t pronounce sitting as shitting, so that’s very different, that’s, Russel brand and I both did that , we’re not esteemed professors

Alan Cumming: Right, I got the whole wrong end of the stick there

Jameela Jamil : No, it fine.

Ps. Excuse the bit at the end about being an i Olympic swimmer I can’t seem to edit it out. The interview ends when JJ says “it’s fine”.

she is a narcissist, and probably a covert narcissist. She is also a pathological liar. Maybe even a psychopath.
It gets worse and worse. Just saw this today, which I knew about the event but never heard the actual interview. I believe she then at a later event that year (maybe nycc which I attended) claimed she had the exact same thing happen on set of the good place in a later season? Either way, it’s sad they’re all enabling her and not even questioning her insanity, the lack of actual evidence and the fact what she claims is damn near impossible and improbable. A cookie makes you lose 3 teeth? Wtf. She got what she sought though from pulling this stunt; the whole thing is centered around her and sympathy for her. Most of their NYCC main room panel was also, all about fawning over her and her made up stories. It’s just sad lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Yes, the losing teeth thing is also a common claim. She says she had some knocked out by kids in school. She says she had a tooth knocked out during an event with Olly Murs, and you can see clear as day in the interview straight away afterwards that its still there. There is this story you are referring to where a cookie, broke one tooth, but then she had to have 3 out. And I’m sure there is another story. And there is even pictures of her holding the bag of frozen veg to her face but on the other side!!!! I’m sure it’s to cover up the fact she has had her teeth done and has created this back story to cover for it when and if she got challenged about it.

It gets worse and worse. Just saw this today, which I knew about the event but never heard the actual interview. I believe she then at a later event that year (maybe nycc which I attended) claimed she had the exact same thing happen on set of the good place in a later season? Either way, it’s sad they’re all enabling her and not even questioning her insanity, the lack of actual evidence and the fact what she claims is damn near impossible and improbable. A cookie makes you lose 3 teeth? Wtf. She got what she sought though from pulling this stunt; the whole thing is centered around her and sympathy for her. Most of their NYCC main room panel was also, all about fawning over her and her made up stories. It’s just sad lol
Oh look!!! She can’t even remember what side to Hold the peas!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, the losing teeth thing is also a common claim. She says she had some knocked out by kids in school. She says she had a tooth knocked out during an event with Olly Murs, and you can see clear as day in the interview straight away afterwards that its still there. There is this story you are referring to where a cookie, broke one tooth, but then she had to have 3 out. And I’m sure there is another story. And there is even pictures of her holding the bag of frozen veg to her face but on the other side!!!! I’m sure it’s to cover up the fact she has had her teeth done and has created this back story to cover for it when and if she got challenged about it.

Oh look!!! She can’t even remember what side to Hold the peas!!!
Wow. To quote her very close, good pal Q (one of The Tenderloins who’s a bit of an idiot and a drunk) who knows her so very well (even tho he’s barely known her for not even 3 years lol) she is “diabolical”. Q is on a podcast for the last 11 years called Tell em Steve Dave and they busted his balls over her last May on it, which is interesting seeing as they actually know him and have for nearly 20 years now and don’t like her.
I apologize I’m just kinda frustrated at how she has ruined IJ for me which was a show that helped me survive when I was really physically sick 3 years ago.

• Heart
Anytime I read anything about JJ this gif always springs to mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. To quote her very close, good pal Q (one of The Tenderloins who’s a bit of an idiot and a drunk) who knows her so very well (even tho he’s barely known her for not even 3 years lol) she is “diabolical”. Q is on a podcast for the last 11 years called Tell em Steve Dave and they busted his balls over her last May on it, which is interesting seeing as they actually know him and have for nearly 20 years now and don’t like her.
I apologize I’m just kinda frustrated at how she has ruined IJ for me which was a show that helped me survive when I was really physically sick 3 years ago.
Its great you found something to help you during a rough time.....and I’m sorry to hear you were unwell. I hope you are feeling better now???? I turned to podcasts in my time of need, and thank goodness she hasn’t ruined any of the ones I truly like. However, I understand your frustration completely. It’s absolutely baffling how she gets away with it. The good news is that she is not particularly well known here in the U.K, so she doesnt bother my TV screen either. i think she moved to the USA and just made up a back story for Retelling on US chat shows. She hasn’t featured on any over here! Almost every claim she makes can be proved to be a lie.

She’s ruined IJ for me too, amongst other things. I’m glad they helped you through a crappy time, they did for me too. Q is so easily led when it comes to women and deserved his balls busting. I hope you’re feeling better now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.