Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Documenting the litany of misfortunes braved by Actor, Activist, Internet Irritant (and my old school chum) Jameela Jamil, as she fights valiantly against the white cishet patriarchy for the benefit of the oppressed*/co-opts any cause that she thinks will get her the most media attention. Also documenting how she was inspired to become who she is today by her abusive mother, who, not to be outdone, has her own tall tales of spousal and stranger violence and her own catalogue of illnesses.

Please add to the recap of Jameela's trials and tribulations, as I'm bound to have overlooked some:

- cervical cancer twice that everyone on The Good Place apparently knew about but haven't once come to her defence
- mother says she Jameela is suffering from cervical cancer right now but doesn't want anyone to know (good job then, Shireen!)
- breast lumps removed/breast cancer scare/breast reduction, contradictory about timeline (2014, 15 or 16?) - possible cover for boob job and being sacked from Radio 1 where she accused colleague of bullying
- pre-cancerous breast cells 2016
- bee attack/car accident that left her variously bedbound/zimmer frame/wheelchair (variously 2002 or 2003)
- bee attack/car accident in LA where she took refuge in a juice shop
- bee attack outside the UN (fell into a UN peace prize recipient and nearly got shot)
- bee attack with Mark Ronson (who describes one or two bees)
- accident with Olly Murs causing concussion, broken elbow, broken arse, despite video evidence showing otherwise
- this also caused a broken tooth still held in by eyelash glue till this day
- boyfriend describes endless concussions, high fevers, six months of seizures
- allergic to peanuts (favourite snack) and shellfish from birth
- or alternatively as a result of mercury poisoning to her gut due to leaking fillings, which then healed and allergies went away
- allergic to peppers but still eats them
- allergic to her own tears
- coeliac
- had multiple teeth knocked out by kids with tennis rackets in a racist attack aged 7
- recipient of multiple racist death threats on social media
- mother says J's spine was damaged by a schoolmate with a log and another schoolmate gave her a concussion
- had crutches taken away from her as a teenager on a dance floor while kids laughed
- never had a birthday party (even though I went to one)
- teenage girls specially went round to her home to tell her they were going out and she wasn't invited
- was somehow extremely fat at school despite subsisting only on two-litre bottles of Highland Spring
- eating disorder
- Hashimoto's disease
- OCD
- PTSD
- multiple suicide attempts, usually when someone else is talking about suicide or her contradictions are being exposed, most recently blamed on Piers Morgan for exposing her bullying of Caroline Flack (even though J was threatening suicide before he did that)
- multiple rape victim
- nearly dragged into a car by a man aged 15
- 'grabbed by the vagina' on Oxford Street in the middle of the day in her school uniform until she bled
- had her leg ejaculated on on three separate occasions as a teenager, all on tube escalators
- taught EFL (or variously English literature) despite not being qualified
- model but preferred to say she wasn't/was/wasn't
- came out as queer when are was criticised for judging a show about Ballroom culture, but steadfastly maintains a heterosexual relationship
- knocked over by a dead sea lion while out swimming
-kidney stones.

*Actual footage of Jameela in battle:

Mod edit sorry but that title doesn't fit, lopping off her name and using txt speak and missing spaces means it's sadly too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She also readily admits to stealing accents and styles of other actors and actresses (Samantha from Sex & The City) yet gets applauded for it. No individuality on her IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="obsessivelocust, post: 4472093, member: 108416]
Mod edit sorry but that title doesn't fit, lopping off her name and using txt speak and missing spaces means it's sadly too long!
[/QUOTE]

OK, request cut to:

'Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer, all to enhance and extend my career.'

Or use someone else's suggestion from previous thread? Just 'Jameela Jamil #3' is so boring.

Reactions: 5
I think It would be a good idea to also have details of where claims were made.....
Please feel free to quote me and add some citations. A lot of them are in her wiki page. Here are the two Olly Murs videos.

Accident:

Aftermath:

Obviously the place with the most citations is Tracie Morrissey's viral Instagram story on Jameela:

Great round up @obsessivelocust and for what it’s worth I really liked your original thread title!
Thanks and ta to mods for cutting it down to character limit.
I think It would be a good idea to also have details of where claims were made.....
Please feel free to quote me and add some citations. A lot of them are in her wiki page. Here are the two Olly Murs videos.

Accident:

Aftermath:

Obviously the place with the most citations is Tracie Morrissey's viral Instagram story on Jameela:

Reactions: 3
Forgot:

- Almost fully deaf until age 12 (even though she wasn't when I knew her between 8 and 11)
- Ehler Danlos syndrome
- Lost all her money by 30 because she didn't know how to budget vs learned how to budget by working in a video shop in teens/20s (thanks to @FlossyFlorence for documenting this):

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So when exactly did Jameela Jamil leave school? I don’t think she gives the same answer twice. In this week’s Cosmopolitan (April 2021) she say she LEFT school at 16. In an interview on #AskGaryVee in September 2019 at approx 6.55 mins into video she says she stayed in school till she was 17 until she got hit by a car. 🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔.
Although that was after I knew her personally, this supports my memory of first hearing about the 'accident' from others in summer 2002 when she would have been 16 rather than 17. And the suggestion that this accident was a cover (insisted on by her mother) for her failing her GCSEs and/or not getting a place in the Queen's College 6th form to study A-levels, so giving her a good reason to drop out (changing the age to 17 later so that people didn't suspect).

It's not that she wouldn't be capable, but her academic performance was bound to have suffered because of the tyrannical pressure from her mother.

Remember that she can never decide whether she was bedbound, in a wheelchair or just needed a zimmer frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The more info I get on her the more I’m concerned for those around her and how she manipulates them. I disagree it’s solely her mothers fault; just by Jameelas own behavior as an adult she chooses and proves who she is. I was severely abused by my family and it was thrown in my face as an adult trying to get out of it and I never act like her. I’ve known people and have family members who act just like her, they were also coddled as teens with their bad behavior such as violence, drug use and theft enabled by our mom but they’d claim like she does, they were abused no doubt. The fact she exaggerates and embellishes everything is a warning sign for a severe mental disorder but also, a dangerous person that can’t discern reality and could become violent if anyone tries to hold them accountable. Her reverse the tables tactic when the reporter last year called her out for her myriad of lies, is exactly like how my sister Jessica treated me when I was trying to hold her accountable many years ago.

I feel she’s gotten away with a lot due to her threatening nature. Looking from her behavior over the years, I also wouldn’t put it past her to make up troll accounts on Twitter, etc just to start rumors about herself but make it appear people are “harassing” her online.
I also disagree with her being intelligent. She is vapid and superficial; the only things she’s good at are doing unoriginal makeup looks and overdressing to overcompensate for her lack of actual personality. She genuinely praised Louis Farrakhan and didn’t even know the impact of George W. Bush on the world. I dunno, but to me she seems semi stunted intellectually. I’m a big proponent of teaching yourself if school is too expensive or for whatever reason. Jameela is clearly not a self starter lol; I find she doesn’t think for herself much, more so goes along with the crowd.
She overacts with everything, which a guy I used to know here in Jersey, who told me he was a sociopath, did too. He said he doesn’t get true emotions so he overacts a lot, which comes off as charming or endearing to the public but once you know them or live with them, you experience the not as fun truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The more info I get on her the more I’m concerned for those around her and how she manipulates them. I disagree it’s solely her mothers fault; just by Jameelas own behavior as an adult she chooses and proves who she is. I was severely abused by my family and it was thrown in my face as an adult trying to get out of it and I never act like her. I’ve known people and have family members who act just like her, they were also coddled as teens with their bad behavior such as violence, drug use and theft enabled by our mom but they’d claim like she does, they were abused no doubt. The fact she exaggerates and embellishes everything is a warning sign for a severe mental disorder but also, a dangerous person that can’t discern reality and could become violent if anyone tries to hold them accountable. Her reverse the tables tactic when the reporter last year called her out for her myriad of lies, is exactly like how my sister Jessica treated me when I was trying to hold her accountable many years ago.

I feel she’s gotten away with a lot due to her threatening nature. Looking from her behavior over the years, I also wouldn’t put it past her to make up troll accounts on Twitter, etc just to start rumors about herself but make it appear people are “harassing” her online.
I also disagree with her being intelligent. She is vapid and superficial; the only things she’s good at are doing unoriginal makeup looks and overdressing to overcompensate for her lack of actual personality. She genuinely praised Louis Farrakhan and didn’t even know the impact of George W. Bush on the world. I dunno, but to me she seems semi stunted intellectually. I’m a big proponent of teaching yourself if school is too expensive or for whatever reason. Jameela is clearly not a self starter lol; I find she doesn’t think for herself much, more so goes along with the crowd.
She overacts with everything, which a guy I used to know here in Jersey, who told me he was a sociopath, did too. He said he doesn’t get true emotions so he overacts a lot, which comes off as charming or endearing to the public but once you know them or live with them, you experience the not as fun truth.
I wasn't saying she was that intelligent - more cunning/manipulative. But I think it's more that she doesn't choose to exercise her mind or genuinely learn anything because she already thinks she knows all there is to know.

Yes, she quoted an account with a racist death threat against her, which had only existed for a couple of days, only posted to do that and some pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar with 'bleep' written on them, and then suddenly vanished - looked self-created and like she was trying to manufacture a stalker of female celebrities.

This video strikes me as odd for few reasons - I didn't think it was her at first. Want to know if others nofice the same unusual things:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So when exactly did Jameela Jamil leave school? I don’t think she gives the same answer twice. In this week’s Cosmopolitan (April 2021) she say she LEFT school at 16. In an interview on #AskGaryVee in September 2019 at approx 6.55 mins into video she says she stayed in school till she was 17 until she got hit by a car. 🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔.
Forgive me if I’m mistaken, as some schools may not all be the same and private schools may be different, but I am a similar age to jameela and I thought it was back then that everyone left school at 16, or 15 if your birthday fell after the last day of school?

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, as some schools may not all be the same and private schools may be different, but I am a similar age to jameela and I thought it was back then that everyone left school at 16, or 15 if your birthday fell after the last day of school?
Queen's College (private secondary school where she went) has a sixth form (year 12 and 13), so if she had been in the sixth form (so being in school at 17 when she supposedly got hit by a car) she wouldn't have then said she left school at 16.

Even if she'd gone to a sixth-form college, you wouldn't say 'I left school at 16' unless you left after GCSES and didn't do A-levels/post-16 study.

Queen's College (private secondary school where she went) has a sixth form (year 12 and 13), so if she had been in the sixth form (so being in school at 17 when she supposedly got hit by a car) she wouldn't have then said she left school at 16.

Even if she'd gone to a sixth-form college, you wouldn't say 'I left school at 16' unless you left after GCSES and didn't do A-levels/post-16 study.
That’s the thing that threw me, mine wasn’t a private school however, the 6th form was “connected” to the school but I, and all my school friends and friends of the same age group who did the same, consider we left school at 16 and 6th form was 16-18, even though it was the same location.

That’s the thing that threw me, mine wasn’t a private school however, the 6th form was “connected” to the school but I, and all my school friends and friends of the same age group who did the same, consider we left school at 16 and 6th form was 16-18, even though it was the same location.
Emphasising 'I left school at 16' (in the sense of look how far I've come despite that, etc) doesn't really make sense unless she means she stopped studying after GCSEs when was 16.

I guess as a stretch she might try to argue that dropping out mid A-levels when she was 17 is effectively the same (if she didn't get to the point of taking AS-levels) as leaving school at 16, but it's just weird that she would then specifically say she was 17 when she left.

I remember hearing about 'the accident' in summer 2002 but sadly no one to confirm that these days.

There is something seriously sick and wrong with her. I mean it's obvious to us all but she's just evil, with no soul in her eyes.

She is sociopathic and cunning but so stupid at the same time. I really do wonder if meghan is using her as a mouthpiece. She's mentioned them again saying why has megxit been brought up again and trying to hint the palace are trying to throw then under the bus. Shes obsessed. Doesn't she realise by mentioning them again she's just increasing the talk.

I love how she wants them to move past talking about megxit because everyone is digging deeper and seeing that everything the harkles said was a lie and it slowly coming out. She has no defence so wants everyone to move on lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she really should read here, maybe she would be able to keep track of her stories and cut down on inconsistencies :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
What is this darkness/evil around her? Just a couple days into checking what she's upto again and I feel ill. She just brings the worst feelings out in me. I really really want her to have a spectacular downfall but I've lost hope. Maybe this is a test for me to learn patience and meditation lol.

Its the very subtle but very obvious bullying towards will and Kate in order to prop up meghan and Harry, that's making my blood boil. You know she's just dying to name them and say something so cruel. She can't directly though. Where does her women supporting women idea go when it comes to kate middleton? You know she's dying to name William affair rumour too. But these 2 have done nothing to her. William even worked with her on some mental health thing. So it would like pure schoolgirl bitchiness if she says anything.

What she's going to do if meghan and Harry implode and Harry apologises/repents and him and William become close again?

• Heart
I wonder what Jameela will do when Harry and Megain will get divorced. (I'm sure it's bound to happen) She'll be itching to have Megain on her pathetic podcast. LOL!!!! If Harry had married someone who wasn't biracial she wouldn't even be bothered with him. But of course Jameeal loves to play the race card ever chance she gets. I noticed that Ambert Turd is back on twitter, says she's an activist on her bio...LOL!!! There's another one whom I'm surprised Jammela hasn't reached out to yet.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.