Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to know if there is any actual record of that accident? Like news report, etc. Because, I’ve actually been hit by cars two separate times while walking (one when I was 6 and the other at around 15), and the first time it was reported in the local paper but that was mainly due to the driver being drunk and high, speeding in a stolen car but surely something that would render her bed ridden for 2 years would make the news if it occurred in public, no. Btw, the second time I was hit the driver slowed down but still hit me as I was frozen in fear. I did break my leg and had crutches for a couple months, but I’m just honestly baffled how she could have broken her back being hit by a car while standing but not have any other injuries. If it breaks your back, it’s gotta be a pretty serious hit, and I say this as someone who has been hit while walking across a street (not at the light)
I just don’t agree that her merely being in a hospital is proof positive she was actually hit. Her mother seems insane, and as having experience in surviving an also insane mother, no doubt she would have taken Jameela to the hospital regardless if it was true or not. That’s just my viewpoint on it though.
Bloody hell..... I’m sorry for what’s happened to you!!! I’ve often wondered the same about there being a record of the accident, but she has said she ran home afterwards and collapsed later, However, come to think of it......I did notice that there was a time she used to say she had a car accident or car crash..... no mention of being hit by a car. And there is difference between being hit by a car and being in a car accident or crash. .........then it changed to hit by car, then hit by another car when being chased by a swarm of bees, then she admitted she lied and she ran away into traffic because she saw one bee. who knows the truth.......however....... I will find the stuff about when she was saying car crash and car accident,

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, another long-time lurker. I've toyed with weighing in for a while because my experience of JJ was pretty brief and a while ago, but the talk of her many "best friends" has prompted me to take the leap! So I met JJ briefly when I was 17 and she would have been 16. We had a male friend in common - yet another guy she called her "best friend". (He went to UCS for those tracking schools!) I met her through him and we had coffee together one time. During that conversation, she moaned that "yet another" of her male friends had confessed his love to her (!!) and why did this keep happening. She also told me that she had a disease which meant she was dying. (Yep, the tall tales go way back!) I remember her walking me back to my Saturday job shop after coffee, and I told my boss "she's dying!" and my boss just looked at me and went "that girl isn't dying" 😂 Not long after this meeting, our friend in common told me that she was in hospital, so assume this was the road traffic accident. He and some others also visited her in hospital, so I think that small part of her story is true. So not a ground breaking reveal but shows her behaviour and lies have been going on a very very long time.
Did you friend actually state the reason that Jameela was in hospital or just that she was?

Bloody hell..... I’m sorry for what’s happened to you!!! I’ve often wondered the same about there being a record of the accident, but she has said she ran home afterwards and collapsed later, However, come to think of it......I did notice that there was a time she used to say she had a car accident or car crash..... no mention of being hit by a car. And there is difference between being hit by a car and being in a car accident or crash. .........then it changed to hit by car, then hit by another car when being chased by a swarm of bees, then she admitted she lied and she ran away into traffic because she saw one bee. who knows the truth.......however....... I will find the stuff about when she was saying car crash and car accident,
This reminds me of her delayed reaction in class when a roll of toilet paper was flung vaguely in her direction (not sure it even hit her), and she noticeably paused to assess the situation before collapsing to the floor very gently but with a dramatic flourish, thus attracting staff to run to her aid.

So she was already versed in faking accident/injury from quite young.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad there are still some sensible people in the world, who can see through her absolute bleeping bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For the record...... I just responded to a request for info And posted a screen shot, Here is some further info in the form of Twitter responses,
Oh yes I know! I wasn't clear, but I was referring back to OP who said that now she was being homophobic - sorry if it seemed I was responding to you with the quote.

Oh yes I know! I wasn't clear, but I was referring back to OP who said that now she was being homophobic - sorry if it seemed I was responding to you with the quote.
I thought so, don’t worry. X

I don’t I’m afraid. I had assumed she was still at school, but didn’t ask.
She has said she didn’t return to school to do her A levels. There are different versions of her story......some she says she left school at 16, some that she was involved in an accident so HAD to leave to recover , some say she left, etc at 16 and some at 17. she has also said that she didn’t return to school to complete her education because she was bullied at that school so didn’t want to return, on top of the fact she would be in classes with girls younger than her. Obviously, there must be a date that she left.....if she left at 16 then she most likely hadn’t started her A levels.....but if it was 17 and she was still attending school, it would have been to do her A levels. It’s a shame no one Pins her down on the details!!! Ps. I am referring to people who interview her......how can they not see through the inconsistencies?

Last edited:
I thought so, don’t worry. X

She has said she didn’t return to school to do her A levels. There are different versions of her story......some she says she left school at 16, some that she was involved in an accident so HAD to leave to recover , some say she left, etc at 16 and some at 17. she has also said that she didn’t return to school to complete her education because she was bullied at that school so didn’t want to return, on top of the fact she would be in classes with girls younger than her. Obviously, there must be a date that she left.....if she left at 16 then she most likely hadn’t started her A levels.....but if it was 17 and she was still attending school, it would have been to do her A levels. It’s a shame no one Pins her down on the details!!! Ps. I am referring to people who interview her......how can they not see through the inconsistencies?
There is no point trying to pin people like her down in interview situations. They lie, change the subject or walk off and scream blue murder to the press about their unjust treatment. All of it trickles out in the end because there is an actual history that a lot of people know but can't be arsed to talk about because she isn't on their radar and, quite frankly, they couldn't care less and would simply go 'lol, here she goes again inventing stuff, ha ha, stupid biatch.' and carry on. This is why people like Katie Price have managed to survive with the most appalling behaviours towards others as no-one wants the press at their door or legal threats or/and intimidation. JJ will end-up having to buy followers as more and more people lose interest and spot the lies. Nice on the way up but nasty on the way down.

Reactions: 3
What’s going on I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry having a blonde day 🙈
This guy sent this tweet to JJ today when she sent out an announcement about Jane Fonda being on her podcast. He is referring to a pile on he got a while back when he responded to a JJ a tweet. She ignored him back then as he got attacked and she is ignoring him now. hope that makes sense.

The thing is, she couldn’t have just had a back injury as both times for me, I was spared serious injuries as the car hit me but I either went on the windshield (and then fell when he stopped the car) or just fell down on the street as he slammed on the brakes (it was at night on a winding, wide road) but to get a serious back injury that makes you unable to live life as normal for years, (I had crutches for just 2 months or so), that cannot be the only injury. To my knowledge, it’s the only one she’s claimed from them all though. And, if it happened in daylight, how could there be no witnesses. It’s definitely obvious she’s either flat out lying completely or exaggerating a very minor accident. Also, why on earth would one run into a street, not a sidewalk if you’re being chased by something? I also know you understand, they’re just rhetorical questions to make note of her many inconsistencies in her myriad of fantastical tales that don’t add up to most people’s experiences with similar or worse. Lol she really is like Gilderoy Lockhart. I remember J.K. Rowling state’s she based that character off of an ex, who most likely shares Jameelas woes.

Why is that zac efron would have a good reason to change his face but female celebrities are the devils for doing so? Going by her latest tweet.

Reactions: 9
Wow, wow, wow, this thread is quite a ride! I've popped over from the Jack Monroe threads - they are a full time job so I don't usually have time to check out other threads, but Jameela is full on nuts! Amazing to have people on here who really know her.

Not sure if you know, but you can create a wiki on Tattle with all your evidence. We did one for Jack (link here as an example https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe/).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or has this picture been photoshopped/filtered? I know nothing about these things but my eyes are telling me this photo has been changed in some way.
Her jawline and cheekbones aren’t that pronounced. Her jaw also looks blurry so it’s either been smoothed out deliberately or is a filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow, wow, wow, this thread is quite a ride! I've popped over from the Jack Monroe threads - they are a full time job so I don't usually have time to check out other threads, but Jameela is full on nuts! Amazing to have people on here who really know her.

Not sure if you know, but you can create a wiki on Tattle with all your evidence. We did one for Jack (link here as an example https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe/).
But have they ever been in the same room or pictured together? 🤷🏽‍♂️🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.