Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t commented here before but been reading 👀 I’ve gone from really liking Jameela to going right off her in the last 6 months or so. Initially I loved her message about body confidence and her stance against the toxic diet culture in instagram and agreed with her anger towards influential celebs like the Kardashians. I still do. What I can’t stand is her jumping on every bandwagon there is and when questioned she thinks because she says she’s part of that group (I’m ‘queer’ 🙄) then she is safe from criticism.

This latest one ‘I’ve been pregnant’ do me a favour love! You don’t get to wade in on this one as you haven’t been heavily pregnant. Or had psoriasis (I bet she says she has though).

She thinks she’s powerful in Hollywood but she’s seriously deluded. Argghhh I just can’t stand her now and her woke AF bs. Away back to obscurity Jameela, we won’t miss you.
Are you... ME? Seriously tho, I feel exactly the same. Used to really like her body positivity stuff, not being afraid to show her stretch marks, refusing to be photoshopped etc. Now not so much with her piping up about every single current issue that has to somehow be linked to her own personal experience.

If she's inferring that she was pregnant and therefore has the right to wade into the body supportwear argument then it's a no from me. To my knowledge of her public life (and I am happy to hold my hands up if wrong), she has not been pregnant to the length at which your bump starts to weigh you down and your boobs are dead weights and your hips feel like they'll pop out of their sockets every time you move. This would be the target market for the supportwear, yes? A pregnancy that terminates before this stage (whether through preference or not) isn't really at that stage and therefore doesn't really have direct experience, does it?

Just my opinion and I'm happy to be corrected but this just smacks of her grabbing for straws off another bandwagon and I can't bear that. Reminds me of a blogger I followed once who wrote this long and soulful violin-laden post about how she and her partner weren't pregnant after two months of trying and they were therefore "suffering infertility". I was already several years into my infertility at that point and have never read that woman's stuff ever again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She is the definition of "elevenerif-er". If you said she cant speak on the experience of dying she would suddenly pipe up with a story about her dying on an operating table and meeting god at the gates of heaven, therefore making her the authority on all things related to the afterlife. She is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are the skims things not for comfort though? Like a kind of support for the bump and the swollen/heavy legs? I genuinely didn't think they had anything to do with self consciousness or looking good for men like she is claiming, i legitimatly thought these were a comfort thing, with the benefit that they create a smooth silhouette (but not like a weight reduction illusion, just a smooth body under the clothing without vpl) .. have I misunderstood what these are?! 🙈😂
Yeah god forbid women might choose to look and feel good for their damn selves

Reactions: 7
Where has she said this? I’ve asked now twice on this forum and I still can’t find her saying this regarding Kim, Chrissy, SKIMS et all.

Those saying she said she’d been pregnant before... Are you referring to this?
View attachment 243198
I think she just means she had an abortion (supposedly), which she went on and on about as if she was the only woman ever to have had one, to position herself as being firmly pro-choice. Basically another way of grabbing headlines because she knows talking about abortion is still controversial in America.

The only interesting thing to come from that was that her mother, in characteristically oversharing style, regurgitated an email that Jameela had supposedly written her where she blamed how her mother treated her for being the reason she didn't want kids, and that she wanted to 'end this toxic line of evil' (Shireen since deleted it). A rather dramatic turn of phrase, but I think she's right that she shouldn't have kids because she would just repeat the cycle that her mother inflicted on her - I'm not even sure she won't traumatise that dog she keeps tweeting pictures of to be honest!

When she messaged me, Jameela told me she 'deserved boundaries'. I'm not sure she quite understands that she and her mother can't just vomit extremely personal information all over social media, whole swathes of it completely fabricated, upset and 'trigger' people who actually have experience of some of the things they pretend to and who know they're lying, then expect everyone just to lap it up in reverential silence until they deign to respond to the glaring inconsistencies with yet more lies. It doesn't work like that.

Reactions: 17
I can’t find the comment where she said it, but I definitely saw it because I started to comment on it and then couldn’t be arsed with the hassle. Did anyone else see it? I’m worried I hallucinated it now!

Reactions: 2
My husband likes her, so I listed out all her supposed ailments and battles to him and he is not even believing that any person can be this nuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think she just means she had an abortion (supposedly), which she went on and on about as if she was the only woman ever to have had one, to position herself as being firmly pro-choice. Basically another way of grabbing headlines because she knows talking about abortion is still controversial in America.

The only interesting thing to come from that was that her mother, in characteristically oversharing style, regurgitated an email that Jameela had supposedly written her where she blamed how her mother treated her for being the reason she didn't want kids, and that she wanted to 'end this toxic line of evil' (Shireen since deleted it). A rather dramatic turn of phrase, but I think she's right that she shouldn't have kids because she would just repeat the cycle that her mother inflicted on her - I'm not even sure she won't traumatise that dog she keeps tweeting pictures of to be honest!

When she messaged me, Jameela told me she 'deserved boundaries'. I'm not sure she quite understands that she and her mother can't just vomit extremely personal information all over social media, whole swathes of it completely fabricated, upset and 'trigger' people who actually have experience of some of the things they pretend to and who know they're lying, then expect everyone just to lap it up in reverential silence until they deign to respond to the glaring inconsistencies with yet more lies. It doesn't work like that.
I love all your posts 😘

Reactions: 5
This is definitely not the right thread to bring this up but I don’t think there is one for Tracie Morrissey and I follow her from the first JJ thread. What is going on in her stories with this Teddi woman thread and now she’s arguing with someone called Emily gellis? I’m so lost and it’s all just a big bun fight now 🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is definitely not the right thread to bring this up but I don’t think there is one for Tracie Morrissey and I follow her from the first JJ thread. What is going on in her stories with this Teddi woman thread and now she’s arguing with someone called Emily gellis? I’m so lost and it’s all just a big bun fight now 🍿
Same here! Absolutely no clue who this Emily Gellis is but the argument is great, especially the voice notes she’s sent to Tracie

Reactions: 1
Tracie has put her page on private now 🤦‍♀️ Think she’s ranting about teddi Mellencamp from real housewives of Beverly Hills 😁

Anyone remember the McFly song “All About You”? “It’s all about you...” goes through my head every time I see her interfering with, derailing or trying to take over some current media drama.

• Heart
Anyone remember the McFly song “All About You”? “It’s all about you...” goes through my head every time I see her interfering with, derailing or trying to take over some current media drama.
I adore that song. Its my (not so) guilty pleasure. A very sweet song!

Reactions: 3
Guarantee jj has no close mates, only a new friend she's known a few months who she falls out with and is replaced as and when.

No idea how she bagged her boyfriend, i mean she is beautiful but her personality must be draining long term.

Duh.
She deserves boundaries.
You, don't.

(Sorry)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guarantee jj has no close mates, only a new friend she's known a few months who she falls out with and is replaced as and when.

No idea how she bagged her boyfriend, i mean she is beautiful but her personality must be draining long term.

Duh.
She deserves boundaries.
You, don't.

(Sorry)
Agreed, it’s clear to see she’s no mates. That James Blake must walk on eggshells around her. Bet he’s entirely under the thumb.

Agreed, it’s clear to see she’s no mates. That James Blake must walk on eggshells around her. Bet he’s entirely under the thumb.
I’m surprised she’s with a white dude, as she goes on about white men being the root of all evil (I half agree with her there lol). No actually, it’s white females she has the biggest problem with. She is the only feminist I know who is selective with the women she supports and would rather support men’s rights (trans) when they want to become women, than vulnerable women at risk of dangerous men.

Reactions: 31
The skims thing has really pissed me off. I can’t stand the bloody woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.