Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta be honest I really don’t get why so many people have a problem with Jameela Jamil. She’s very open and willing to acknowledge her own faults and admits when she gets things wrong.....unlike many others who behave worse, avoid accountability and swerve criticism
Have you actually read anything written in the 2 threads about her? Because I suggest you do....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jameela is the human version of a Wikipedia article, yet she will aggressively tell you she’s a whole encyclopaedia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Gotta be honest I really don’t get why so many people have a problem with Jameela Jamil. She’s very open and willing to acknowledge her own faults and admits when she gets things wrong.....unlike many others who behave worse, avoid accountability and swerve criticism
Hi Jameela! You don't think you managed to swerve lying about having cancer? For most people that would have ended their career. You should feel lucky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

She finally said something I agree with.
Yet she continues to use filters in her own pics😄

Histrionic personality disorder. Like that roxanne woman. Lying and exaggerating. It must run in the family. Her mums tweets are as nuts as hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why, why, WHY had she been allowed to corrupt The Impractical Jokers? 😖 I’m in the UK so I’ve never seen the Misery Index but the promotion for it on Twitter makes me ill. I wonder what they really think of her. That title is ironic as duck though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God why is she trying to make the whole Kim thing all about her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loathe Jameela Jamil and then some. She's such a piece of work and it's beyond pathetic that she even has stans. Heaven forbid you give her any critisim or she'll send her mob after you. Love it how she throws her privilege in peoples faces all of the time. She's beyond annoying. And you can't tell me she doesn't photoshop/airbrush her photos, that's complete bs. She's not a dietitian, nor a nutritionist or a doctor by any means. She's the last person who should be giving out advice on mental health as she herself is a first class whack job. She praises Lizzo for being obese and slams Victoria Secret models. I'm sorry what? It's like her motto in life is: I'm thin, your fat, stay that way it builds character. And in now way is she queer, talk about a stunt for the cameras. Give me a break. She loves to tear down women, who are more famous than she is. She's beyond vile. Nothing but a third rate game show host with a fake personality to match her fake azz weave.

God why is she trying to make the whole Kim thing all about her 🤦‍♀️
She has a hardon for the Kardashians from day one. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 14
I loathe Jameela Jamil and then some. She's such a piece of work and it's beyond pathetic that she even has stans. Heaven forbid you give her any critisim or she'll send her mob after you. Love it how she throws her privilege in peoples faces all of the time. She's beyond annoying. And you can't tell me she doesn't photoshop/airbrush her photos, that's complete bs. She's not a dietitian, nor a nutritionist or a doctor by any means. She's the last person who should be giving out advice on mental health as she herself is a first class whack job. She praises Lizzo for being obese and slams Victoria Secret models. I'm sorry what? It's like her motto in life is: I'm thin, your fat, stay that way it builds character. And in now way is she queer, talk about a stunt for the cameras. Give me a break. She loves to tear down women, who are more famous than she is. She's beyond vile. Nothing but a third rate game show host with a fake personality to match her fake azz weave.

She has a hardon for the Kardashians from day one. It's pathetic.
totally agree, I am not a Kardashian fan at all but her criticism of them just comes across as so self serving and not at all genuine. Also I always find the fact that her acting career has seemingly gone quite telling, was she just blacklisted because people don't like working with her?

• Heart
totally agree, I am not a Kardashian fan at all but her criticism of them just comes across as so self serving and not at all genuine. Also I always find the fact that her acting career has seemingly gone quite telling, was she just blacklisted because people don't like working with her?
I'm not a fan of the Kardashians at all, but at least they don't go around telling people what to do 24/7. How James Blake stands to be with her is beyond me. For someone who seems to bash men alot, she works with them all of the time, so what is up with that? I have a feeling one of these days the real world is gonna slap her one and she won't know what hit her. Her little I weigh stint is pathetic. For someone who hates talking about weight all of the time, she doesn't shut up about it. She can take her keyboard, sit on it and rotate.

Yet she continues to use filters in her own pics😄

Histrionic personality disorder. Like that roxanne woman. Lying and exaggerating. It must run in the family. Her mums tweets are as nuts as hers.
She airbrushes the hell out of her photos, every single one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She praises Lizzo for being obese and slams Victoria Secret models. I'm sorry what? It's like her motto in life is: I'm thin, your fat, stay that way it builds character.
I completely agree. She encourages obesity amongst the women around her, purely for her own selfish intention. She’s like the work colleague who will offer cakes all around whilst refusing to eat one themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I completely agree. She encourages obesity amongst the women around her, purely for her own selfish intention. She’s like the work colleague who will offer cakes all around whilst refusing to eat one themselves.
This is spot on. Slim women like her really anger me when they’re all ‘it’s ok to be fat, diets are toxic’ when they don’t have a weight struggle themselves. I think for Jameela this attitude comes from when she was slightly overweight years ago due to medication she was on and was ridiculed in the press for it (not cool) but now she’s skinny again she feels she can speak for all fat people. No you can’t Jameela! I’m 5ft and unless I watch my diet quite strictly, every extra pound is practically a dress size up for me and funnily enough no I’m not as confident as Lizzo with my fatness! It’s uncomfortable, clothes look tit on me and panting when slightly exerting myself isn’t fun!! Ugh she annoys me so much.

Reactions: 12
Lizzo doesn't have confidence, she screams attention wh*re. If someone has to twerk all of the time and constantly show that obese azz of hers on her social media platforms, that doesn't say much. In fact that's a terrible message to put out to young people. The only thing Jameela Jamil has ever suffered from in life is a major ego.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Lizzo doesn't have confidence, she screams attention wh*re. If someone has to twerk all of the time and constantly show that obese azz of hers on her social media platforms, that doesn't say much. In fact that's a terrible message to put out to young people.
Truly amazing how deep some people's hatred of fat people runs, for no other reason than them living their lives whilst being fat.

Reactions: 28
Truly amazing how deep some people's hatred of fat people runs, for no other reason than them living their lives whilst being fat.
Yeah it’s quite shocking how much hatred fat people get when your body is literally no one else’s business. I wasn’t bashing Lizzo in my response at all, I just am not comfortable being fat and work hard to keep the pounds off. I just don’t appreciate skinny people telling me to eat whatever I want.

I hate that Jameela is always going on about eating cheese and pizzas, it’s such a crock of tit. Either that or supremely unfair that she can eat like that and stay slim.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.