Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad news about Chrissy Teigan losing her baby. But I swear if Jameela makes this about her I’ll lose my tit 😩 I can actually feel a post coming about how she’s suffered a miscarriage too. The compulsive liar and attention seeker in her won’t be able to help it. I hope I’m wrong though!
Something like this? One day she tweets sympathy for her friend Chrissy.....and then literally the next day chooses to post and then promote an episode of her podcast all about abortion!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Something like this? One day she tweets sympathy for her friend Chrissy.....and then literally the next day chooses to post and then promote an episode of her podcast all about abortion!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🤯🤯🤯
You can have a miscarriage and still be pro choice, I’m struggling to see the issue here?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wow Jameela, very privileged of you to just assume everyone can afford therapy. . I thought you were all about understanding that some are more privileged than others...

Trying to paint herself as the victim of this one too. Never mind that she sicced her 3mil followers on some random. Just like a certain influencer...

God I really do detest this woman. I went from 0 to 100 on finding everything she says just tedious.
Used to be. Sure.

You can have a miscarriage and still be pro choice, I’m struggling to see the issue here?
I think the point is that posting all over your socials about abortion might not be the most tactful thing to do when your friend has just had a miscarriage. I'm pro choice myself but I see the point the poster was making

Reactions: 15
Why's she just mentioning older women though?!
Because JJ loves othering- "older women, I'm not one of them!" Just say women and be done with it, JJ. Because it's not something that just affects "older women". It has been a problem for all women for many, many years now

Reactions: 9
Because JJ loves othering- "older women, I'm not one of them!" Just say women and be done with it, JJ. Because it's not something that just affects "older women". It has been a problem for all women for many, many years now
Surely she should say people with wrinkles or wrinkle havers? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Notice how she’s careful to say airbrushed and put the ‘blame’ on the magazine editors instead of the crazy amounts of plastic surgery pretty much all women in Hollywood get the minute they hit 35. I hate seeing an actress I’ve loved for years with that puffed face look. Makes me so sad they feel they need to do that. But Jameela can’t say that because it would be women shaming and anti feminist 🙄 So yes it’s all airbrushing Jam.

Reactions: 8
Which is quite ironic because, you can smell the woman hatred coming from her at most times. Especially when she tried to recreate every definition and essentially tried to make it righteous cause that she could openly hate and be mean to women (famous ones) in the name of feminism.

Reactions: 9
SmartSelect_20201018-175826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Remember her magazine column in Company? They've immortalised her views that anyone who has sex before they're in love is a 'bicycle'.... Oops

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Shes getting worse and more and more delusional. Just go on her instagram and her stories. Id love to know what Sharon Osbourne really thinks of her. Argh!!!! She needs to be very publically called out, humiliated and cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes getting worse and more and more delusional. Just go on her instagram and her stories. Id love to know what Sharon Osbourne really thinks of her. Argh!!!! She needs to be very publically called out, humiliated and cancelled
What did she say about Sharon Osbourne?

I did see her tweeting about some trans nonsense and getting her arse handed to her in the replies.

Sorry, I should've clarified, she didn't say anything about Sharon. That clip on instagram was of her on the talk and Sharon is sat next to her.

What did she say about Sharon Osbourne?

I did see her tweeting about some trans nonsense and getting her arse handed to her in the replies.
I'm almost surprised she has never claimed to be trans, she claims every other possible issue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh, she’s got Busy Philipps on her iweigh podcast now. I actually like Busy (although I do have some issues with her). I thought she’d know better than to give Jameela her time 🙄 when will a big name call her out??

Gotta be honest I really don’t get why so many people have a problem with Jameela Jamil. She’s very open and willing to acknowledge her own faults and admits when she gets things wrong.....unlike many others who behave worse, avoid accountability and swerve criticism

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.