Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with her when she criticised Kim Kardashian's diet tea. I won't praise Kim Kardashian for being a business woman when she just encourages women to waste their hard earned money buying stupid items in order to feel "empowered". The reason they feel empowered doing it is because businesses and men have conditioned them to think they are gross without it.

I do not agree with her on other issues though.

Reactions: 12
Following this crazy biatch
I followed her to see her bullshit but then actually unfollowed her because it irritated me so much that she would think she had me as a genuine follower. I didnt want to give her a single additional follower.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago, she's relentlessly wearing. How does anyone bear following her? She's so faux woke though as she jumps on any bandwagon without having any interest in the hard boring work of systematic change.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very sad news about Chrissy Teigan losing her baby. But I swear if Jameela makes this about her I’ll lose my tit 😩 I can actually feel a post coming about how she’s suffered a miscarriage too. The compulsive liar and attention seeker in her won’t be able to help it. I hope I’m wrong though!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Very sad news about Chrissy Teigan losing her baby. But I swear if Jameela makes this about her I’ll lose my tit 😩 I can actually feel a post coming about how she’s suffered a miscarriage too. The compulsive liar and attention seeker in her won’t be able to help it. I hope I’m wrong though!
There are some things you just do not insert yourself into to seem “woke” that poor woman had to give birth to her son.... the picture of her holding him broke my heart... Jameela in advance please shut up and let them mourn.... no one cares what you have to say about Chrissy’s loss or in fact any bleeping thing

• Sad
Once she wrote on twitter "transwomen and women". Immediately people jumped down her throat saying "oh so transwomen are not women?" Jameela replied saying she had to deal with a wordcount or something. Whenever she makes a mistake, it is fine, but she is no stranger to a pile on herself.
Yuck.
I guess they wanted her to say "cis and trans women" because saying "women" would not have been 'inclusive' enough.
Yes we are now a subcategory.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Had to deal with a word count? Haha good one JJ; why add more words if it's a restrictive word count, you'd have just said women. The reality is that JJ and everyone knows it to be true: trans women are not the same as women. Regardless of "feelings" or how someone chooses to identify, a bloke in a dress is not the same as my mother, my grandmother, my sisters, my aunts, and so on.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
There are some things you just do not insert yourself into to seem “woke” that poor woman had to give birth to her son.... the picture of her holding him broke my heart... Jameela in advance please shut up and let them mourn.... no one cares what you have to say about Chrissy’s loss or in fact any bleeping thing
It says it all that we anticipate a mandatory I’ve been through the same/Chrissy is my best friend/being a woman... tweet to include herself in this.

Remember, post-Kim K shape wear criticism, Chrissy and Jameela “are friends.”

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I agree with her when she criticised Kim Kardashian's diet tea. I won't praise Kim Kardashian for being a business woman when she just encourages women to waste their hard earned money buying stupid items in order to feel "empowered". The reason they feel empowered doing it is because businesses and men have conditioned them to think they are gross without it.

I do not agree with her on other issues though.
I meant to comment on this a few days ago. Yeah diet tea sounds like a load of rubbish. Isn't it just a laxative? I agree with her on that too

Reactions: 1
Piers Morgan sheds some light on how Jameela made Caroline feel (didn’t she claim they were good friends?)

‘Actress Jameela Jamil, mental-health and body-image activist and self-proclaimed ‘feminist- in-progress’, has led the blame-game charge, tweeting: ‘It was only a matter of time before the media and the prolonged social media dogpile, hers lasted for MONTHS, pushed someone completely over the edge. Rest in Peace Caroline Flack.’

Jamil also called for the Government to launch an urgent inquiry into ‘the British press and their practices’.

As I read this, I had a sudden memory of an Instagram direct message exchange Caroline and I had about Jamil a few months ago. It was after Jamil attacked Caroline’s plastic-surgery-themed Channel 4 show The Surjury without having even seen it, accusing her of being involved in something that would ‘prey on people’s insecurities’.

This led to so many of Jamil’s one million followers bombarding Caroline with abuse that Caroline messaged me to say: ‘I’m struggling with Jameela, the hate she aims at me…’

Yet here is the same Jameela Jamil leading a campaign to make the media accountable for Caroline’s death. The brazen hypocrisy is staggering. And repulsive.’

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She reminds me of the saying: Jack of all trades, master of none! She wants to be everything!

This is so 2011 smh. She's trying to boost her own engagement.
"So many are reaching out to me over it" - yes, because if you're a branded person or company online and you check your statistics and see that your engagement looks a bit weird, the VERY FIRST PERSON you call for help is Jameela Jamil?? Mmmmkay.

Also, we all know that asking for a like or a comment is going to boost your OWN numbers, Jameela.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"So many are reaching out to me over it" - yes, because if you're a branded person or company online and you check your statistics and see that your engagement looks a bit weird, the VERY FIRST PERSON you call for help is Jameela Jamil?? Mmmmkay.

Also, we all know that asking for a like or a comment is going to boost your OWN numbers, Jameela.
She literally thinks people don't see through her clumsy attempts. Like obviously she's referring to herself and sees her engagement is down - that's because people are finally seeing through her and are repulsed, especially by her recent 'my skin is great because you're poor and because trans are women' comments. Then they go to her wiki article and see all the sources about her lowest-of-the-low lies, read the IG story or on here, and then only the hardiest most gullible of stans don't hear the penny drop.

This reminds me of when she tweeted a photo of herself next to Princess Jasmine when Guy Ritchie was casting for Aladdin, asking if Aladdin needed a 'mum or a cleaner'. Then we have this cringe exchange with one of her older male simps:

Give it up, love. You can't act and no one in their right mind would insure you on set because you're rather accident-prone to say the least. You've made your living out of harmful low lies for attention, co-opting causes for your own glory and generally being a spiteful cry-bully attacking others. The clock's ticking on your very 2019 woke-posturing nastiness: time for another bout of fake cancer methinks.

I’m gonna say it yet again: painfully obvious she is nowhere near as clever as she thinks she is!

• Heart
Oh and she also thinks (according to her podcast transcript where she was just going on about herself and ignoring the guest as usual) that people who think (know) she's a liar must believe she has 'balls the size of Texas' for brazening it out. She actually LOVES manipulating people and getting away with it, with not a thought for the harm she does in the process - sociopath extraordinaire.

When I read that I thought I'm done feeling sorry for her and giving her another chance. She will never change - she's way too messed up. But as you say, she isn't actually clever enough to fool people forever.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.