Jam_illaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for anyone who wonders how the hell she affords her lifestyle
Omg thank you! What does she do to be able to afford her bags and lifestyle? She’s a bit rude to I find and comes across like she’s better then everyone else. I’m sure she started off on the tills?!

I have no idea of her back story! All I know she did admit once her boyfriend bought her designer stuff but her page has really kicked off since then. She moved places and there’s zero sign of a partner, or friends for that matter. Just that guy who is always in a fur coat

Reactions: 1
If she’s still with the same guy her boyfriend is a drug dealer along with his whole family, who now runs businesses on the side funded by drugs money. He was in prison for a few years after being caught along with I think his father or one of his uncles I’m not sure. But it was a large scale drugs bust.

Ooh this thread interests me I am friends with a member of her family. She apparently is genuine and down to earth she comes from a council estate and has worked (instagram) and earns money from that although yes her ex was a drug dealer and this new boyfriend of 2 years or so is also. Her brother is also a drug dealer looking at going to prison too I’ve heard

• Wow
Ooh this thread interests me I am friends with a member of her family. She apparently is genuine and down to earth she comes from a council estate and has worked (instagram) and earns money from that although yes her ex was a drug dealer and this new boyfriend of 2 years or so is also. Her brother is also a drug dealer looking at going to prison too I’ve heard
Wondered why she never shows his face
No face no case 😂

Anyone know what this girl actually does for money? Her clothing collection must be worth a bit! She’s actually so boring as well!

This girls style has gone south and she’s actually becoming really boring 😴🥱 How is she even making money to fund her lifestyle these days?