Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should be in a grow bag now at his age. At least then he has the movement of his arms and hands, I swaddled my boy but only for a few weeks then we switched to the grow bags and he used that until he was about 12 months and then hated it haha

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow the doxxing again the constant ad’s the phone in that baby’s face all the time... honestly I’ve makes me so bleeping mad oh and Jake (who doesn’t read here) your song is bleeping tit and the auto tune horrendous please duck off you vile narc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew as soon as I saw that woody & kleiny were releasing an England song & it was for CALM charity they would go straight to number 1 & wipe him out😂 Can’t wait to see what riveting things him & nanny qvc get up to at the weekend, I could wet my pants with excitement🤣

• Haha
That poor little baby looks so shocked and uncomfortable in his story when he's in the garden dancing with him!
This man is a complete and utter fecking twit!! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has it completely fallen out of the charts now ……
I cannot believe how much the bloke has been begging his followers to ‘download’ his song over the last couple of days, to the point I’m highly embarrassed that he has no shame. Buggy Mitchell has bleeping nothing on Peggy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It has fallen to number 8😂 It will disappear completely though because everyone that would have downloaded will have so it’s not as if he’ll get another surge in sales & it will climb back up the chart🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s the kind of guy if you asked for a selfie he’d make you prove you bought his song before he’d do it 😂

that baby never looks happy about being swung around

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seen him today coming out of a sports shop, absolutely glued to his phone and then jumped into his Range Rover

• Sick
Yeah it would be interesting to know if he even acknowledges anyone who reaches out to him because they’re struggling or thanks people if they send him a lovely message or does he only seek out trolls or people like poor @BaggyBertha who he perceives to be trolling him☹ I remember he called out someone just after Leo was born & he did say a lot of their previous messages had been nice but obviously because they never got a reply they sent a nasty message, I think that speaks volumes, he never noticed them when they sent the nice but noticed as soon as it was nasty🤷🏼‍♀️
The worse one was a few weeks ago whe
My heart bleeds for the twunt!!!!!!

How has sophie gone from 200k followers down to 190k already?!
Because every time he blocks someone she has to block them too!
I know , I’m a person of blockage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's even out strawberry picking without his shirt on! He so loves himself!!
That poor baby, being trundled about & held forward facing as always, he looks so uncomfortable!
Are they really both so stupid that they can't tell by his poor little face 😔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
🙄 Some people are going crazy "ooo where can I do this" "I've always wanted to do this" etc
Flip me people are dense. Doesn't everyone know where to go strawberry picking? It's hardly revolutionary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's even out strawberry picking without his shirt on! He so loves himself!!
That poor baby, being trundled about & held forward facing as always, he looks so uncomfortable!
Are they really both so stupid that they can't tell by his poor little face 😔
I think the strawberry picking has been a pre-record because she posted it at the same time he posted he was playing tennis & she has now deleted the videos on her story🙄

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been asked before , but doesn't he need to #ad on his beg posts asking people to download his music , surely it's promoting etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.