Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not doing much else at the minute... but working full time. He’s literally asking for comments so he can cry troll
So he admits he's not doing much else, but shot me down for mentioning that other parents would love to get to spend this much time with tbeir kids as they have to go to work.
Wheres this full time job he said he has?

Reactions: 10
So he admits he's not doing much else, but shot me down for mentioning that other parents would love to get to spend this much time with tbeir kids as they have to go to work.
Wheres this full time job he said he has?
I think when he said full time job, he was referring to being a parent?! Or at least that’s how I took it?!

Reactions: 1
Brand new to this thread. Just wanted to ask: do we have any evidence of these “messages” where someone told them to drown their baby? It reeks of bullshit.

Reactions: 8
Brand new to this thread. Just wanted to ask: do we have any evidence of these “messages” where someone told them to drown their baby? It reeks of bullshit.
To be fair he has shared a couple that were absolutely disgusting but I’ve only seen two or three (still too many) but he gives them air time which is what they want.

he doesn’t even know what he’s saying now. He’s just assuming everyone is a troll and snapping back.

he’s working full time, ask him anything, it’s no ones business what work he’s got coming up, he’s so glad he’s not been working.

make your mind up lad

Reactions: 12
I think when he said full time job, he was referring to being a parent?! Or at least that’s how I took it?!
No way, if he meant that he would say im a full time parent at the moment. Which i would totally respect. But he's trying to make out he "works" full time as well. 🙄🤔

Reactions: 8
To be fair he has shared a couple that were absolutely disgusting but I’ve only seen two or three (still too many) but he gives them air time which is what they want.

he doesn’t even know what he’s saying now. He’s just assuming everyone is a troll and snapping back.

he’s working full time, ask him anything, it’s no ones business what work he’s got coming up, he’s so glad he’s not been working.

make your mind up lad
But there’s a big difference between calling a baby ugly and requesting that the baby is murdered. For the record, any negative comments about a baby are abhorrent but there’s something quite sinister about a parent creating fictional messages wishing that your baby was drowned. I think they have munchausen’s syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But there’s a big difference between calling a baby ugly and requesting that the baby is murdered. For the record, any negative comments about a baby are abhorrent but there’s something quite sinister about a parent creating fictional messages wishing that your baby was drowned. I think they have munchausen’s syndrome
I don’t think he’s made the messages up, I do however think he’s trawled through thousands of good ones to find the one bad one in the haystack to prove and fuel his narrative

Reactions: 12
I cannot get over what an arrogant fucker he is!
hope that little lad pukes over his face and shits all over him👍🏻 Go on Leo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So weeks of showing this work out mirror and he’s only just decided to let people know it’s an ad and he wouldn’t be using it if he wasn’t getting paid.

what’s a workout mirror got to do with being a new dad?? You didn’t give birth jake! Your body didn’t change. I honestly just can’t deal with his bullshit.

You might want to spend some of your full time hours looking up advertising rules as this should have been marked as ad every time you promoted it

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeez, I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so much in love...........

With their self!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching him stretch in his Y fronts just made me wanna bring my brekkie back up from this morning 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He’s so far up kate Lawlers arse.
The second she posts anything,he’s in there.

Last edited:
He doesn’t have time to drive to the gym? Does he not have a gym in his garage that he posts videos from EVERY DAY??

And that mirror has financing options. If you pay it over finance at £89 for the mirror and membership per month then it will only have cost you £3471 all in at the end of the 39 months.What a realistic non-essential item to promote!
1A4D6FB0-A295-452B-9902-F2BCA2A8FF10.png

• Wow
  • Sick
He doesn’t have time to drive to the gym? Does he not have a gym in his garage that he posts videos from EVERY DAY??

And that mirror has financing options. If you pay it over finance at £89 for the mirror and membership per month then it will only have cost you £3471 all in at the end of the 39 months.What a realistic non-essential item to promote!View attachment 561799
Three and a half GRAND?! Yeah so relatable to all those new parents Jake.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Shouldn't he have #ad on his stories? Why is he not stating that.... I nearly messaged him him and asked but didn't want to be called a troll lol

Reactions: 5
Shouldn't he have #ad on his stories? Why is he not stating that.... I nearly messaged him him and asked but didn't want to be called a troll lol
He did on one of the stories today. But he’s been secretly advertising it for weeks. And it should be on each and EVERY mention of it since he’s not got an unbiased interest in it.

wonder how much other stuff he is advertising to people without them being aware of it. Sadly the advertising standard agency don’t give a damn and let influencers get away with it. Some of the big youtubers have been reported countless times on these threads and every time the reply is ‘we’ve warned them not to do it again’

Reactions: 3

And that mirror has financing options. If you pay it over finance at £89 for the mirror and membership per month then it will only have cost you £3471 all in at the end of the 39 months.What a realistic non-essential item to promote!View attachment 561799
£3.5K FOR A MIRROR...?!!!!!!!

what the duck?!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.