Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @letsmeltthatlard for the thread suggestion, edited slightly to fit.

Quick recap on last thread:

Ad, gifted, trolls, beg, trolls, topless, tired, trolls, baby, workout, trolls.

Did I mention trolls?

First time setting up a thread so I’ve probably made a mess of something!

Mod edit - previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Oh Jake, watching your stories is painful. Stop holding Leo like you are flaunting a fancy watch. Hold him close, skin to skin etc....
You can see Soph is fed up of him, I was going to say I can't see the relationship lasting but she is just as fame hungry as he is so they are likely to last.

Reactions: 19
I watch stories with the sound off and even I could see Sophie’s pissed off face. She probably tell him to go to sleep at night so she can settle the baby but he’s there with his nose plug and phone screen lit up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish he’d stop poking Leo’s face to make him smile( if he is smiling) Now he’s got Freddie doing it🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Instagram has become the 3rd entity within his relationship with Sophie. Can you actually imagine what it’s like? He wakes up, and immediately picks up his phone, opens Instagram up and starts filming himself... sitting in his bed, talking into his phone.... it’s so weird. He’s not living a real life - he’s constantly performing for Instagram, even if he doesn’t realise it or even if he’s not doing it intentionally- by constantly videoing himself like this in what should be private family moments he’s taking himself out of the reality of it and turning it into a performance. It’s sad. He’s clearly got a lot of insecurities and needs rhe validation he gets online. I’m not sure how long Sophie is going to put up with her & her kids playing second fiddle to Instagram....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Jake is seriously addicted to his phone and insta. Can you get therapy for insta addiction? I think he needs it before Sophie boots him out.

Reactions: 21
Instagram has become the 3rd entity within his relationship with Sophie. Can you actually imagine what it’s like? He wakes up, and immediately picks up his phone, opens Instagram up and starts filming himself... sitting in his bed, talking into his phone.... it’s so weird. He’s not living a real life - he’s constantly performing for Instagram, even if he doesn’t realise it or even if he’s not doing it intentionally- by constantly videoing himself like this in what should be private family moments he’s taking himself out of the reality of it and turning it into a performance. It’s sad. He’s clearly got a lot of insecurities and needs rhe validation he gets online. I’m not sure how long Sophie is going to put up with her & her kids playing second fiddle to Instagram....
He had the absolute bare faced cheek to tell Sophie, on camera not long ago that she needed to be more present in the moment with Leo. WHILST FILMING LEO

I actually think he’s addicted to social media (I know we all are to an extent) but it’s like he doesn’t realise how much he’s over sharing.

He doesn’t hold the baby, exercise, have a bath and even sometimes go to the toilet without filming it. It’s mind blowing

He’s just so intense and full on. He’d be a laugh for a couple of hours or on a night out but imagine living with it 24/7

Jake “ask me ANYTHING” includes ‘work related in his question

someone asks if he’s working at the moment and he gets all offended and says he wouldn’t ask people that. Don’t tell people to ask you ANYTHING then you absolute idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone said he’s always on Instagram he said stories are only 15 seconds long each so it’s only about ten minutes of his day in total. What a load of tit!

Reactions: 18
Another question just asking what work he has coming up and he’s being salty about it.

What he meant to say was ‘ask me anything - as long as it’s just telling me what a great dad I am, how funny I am, how hot I am, how I’m a great boyfriend, how great I am with Freddy. Absolutely don’t mention my ‘full time job’

Reactions: 24
Another question just asking what work he has coming up and he’s being salty about it.

What he meant to say was ‘ask me anything - as long as it’s just telling me what a great dad I am, how funny I am, how hot I am, how I’m a great boyfriend, how great I am with Freddy. Absolutely don’t mention my ‘full time job’
He’s really got a chip on his shoulder these days. That question could have genuinely been from a fan wanting to know what he would be doing next but he’s now just treating everyone as if they’re a troll!

He literally said ask me about anything, work included. What work related questions does he expect? Maybe these people are genuinely interested in what they can see him in soon.

Reactions: 16
He literally said ask me about anything, work included. What work related questions does he expect? Maybe these people are genuinely
interested in what they can see him in.
Exactly! Most celebs in interviews get asked what’s next or coming up for them.

I’m guessing he’s being a stroppy little twit because he’s not got much lined up and hasn’t got his daddy daycare reality show yet

Reactions: 17
After the way that he responds to what seem to be genuine questions, I hope people stop asking him things and his engagement goes down. He’s got such an arrogant attitude, only wanting all glowing, arse licking comments about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I used to really like him and can’t believe how much he’s changed in such a short space of time. Can’t stand him now and don’t know how Sophie puts up with him.

Reactions: 24
He’s desperate for a reality show isn’t he? Sophie would probably agree to it for the money aspect (don’t blame her)

despite everything I DO like Jake; but he’s a bit like an annoying teenager lol

Reactions: 13
Gosh still doesnt actually say what work he does! Just own it.
"i spend 5 hours a day filming and editing content"
If you are saying you work full time, tell your fans what ypu actually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.