Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked before , but doesn't he need to #ad on his beg posts asking people to download his music , surely it's promoting etc
Sorry I don’t know how that works with the fact it’s his own song. I know with the likes of Hinch if she was showing her tesco stuff in her home she should really declare it as an ad because she’s promoting her own brand (although that seldom happens🙄) Tbh Jake & Sophie very rarely declare ads or gifted, things just mysteriously appear & you know they haven’t been paid for, they’re a joke with regards to that😡

Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t know how that works with the fact it’s his own song. I know with the likes of Hinch if she was showing her tesco stuff in her home she should really declare it as an ad because she’s promoting her own brand (although that seldom happens🙄) Tbh Jake & Sophie very rarely declare ads or gifted, things just mysteriously appear & you know they haven’t been paid for, they’re a joke with regards to that😡
Yes he should be tagging everything as an advert - if he’s promoting a product/service or anything including his own songs then it is an advert and should be clearly labelled as an advert every single time….

Reactions: 7
Just a wee song update for those of you who want to download it if you haven’t already or download again if you have, it’s now sitting at 21😭😂

In other news he’s had his hair done so expect even more eye bleeping to the camera today than usual🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just a wee song update for those of you who want to download it if you haven’t already or download again if you have, it’s now sitting at 21😭😂

In other news he’s had his hair done so expect even more eye bleeping to the camera today than usual🤢
Thanks for keeping us updated. I’m not setting up a new account just to stalk him lol
I’m relying on you @Jac In The Box 👍🏻

thanks for keeping me updated lol

Reactions: 5
F8DCBF08-0744-44E8-BB5D-6C8D6396B913.jpeg
Now he’s saying his mum has got married😳 Lots of people sending congratulations, if this is his idea of a joke he really has taken the attention seeking too far😱 No mention from Nanny QVC or Sophie so defo something fishy going on🤥

Reactions: 2
Maybe she didn’t want it on social media but of course Jake had to post 🤔
Maybe, but the videos that have been shown today it looks like an ordinary garden party & most of the people there look like Jake’s friends🤷🏼‍♀️ Never saw his brother or his family there but they maybe could have been & everything was low-key. Time will tell because he can’t hold his own pish😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow any of them any more so just get updates from this thread. If she’s not got married what a weird thing to post about!
I don’t mind his mum and think she’s a nice lady, her content just didn’t interest me any more. I feel she’s been pushed into Insta by Jake

I love that this FULL TIME EMPLOYED MAN (aka spending all the time on social media 48 bleeping STORIES IN 24 hours ) trolls these comments then looks to see if the insta names are the same as tattle and blocks them ….

he’s sooo bleeping NEEDY, it’s beyond exhausting. The headaches he must suffer from being so dehydrated from being SUCH A THIRSTY FUCKER.

Again, THE SONG IS tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So his Mum did get married but instead of waiting for her to announce it he had to be the first to tell everyone🙄 They got married last Tuesday, was that when Jake the snake was on his freebie getaway??

Reactions: 8
So his Mum did get married but instead of waiting for her to announce it he had to be the first to tell everyone🙄 They got married last Tuesday, was that when Jake the snake was on his freebie getaway??
Far play to here though.
Says a lot really.
Bugger off & get married without your son trying to steal your thunder
👏
Bravo Lisa… I like you again🤣🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite like the way she did it too. I call Mr Cheddar my husband but we're not actually married, and when we do get married we will do it exactly like that, just us on a weekday no fuss no party. We will include the kids though, but we are both their parents, her husband isn't her sons' Dad so I understand why she didn't have her kids there (or his, if he has any).

Jake's first reaction was that he didn't know about it, always got to make it about himself.

Reactions: 7
Far play to here though.
Says a lot really.
Bugger off & get married without your son trying to steal your thunder
👏
Bravo Lisa… I like you again🤣🙌🙌🙌🙌
Yes exactly!!👏🏼 No twit of a son filming the whole thing & making wisecracks all through the ceremony so the attention is on him🙄 Just a day for her & Matt❤

I quite like the way she did it too. I call Mr Cheddar my husband but we're not actually married, and when we do get married we will do it exactly like that, just us on a weekday no fuss no party. We will include the kids though, but we are both their parents, her husband isn't her sons' Dad so I understand why she didn't have her kids there (or his, if he has any).

Jake's first reaction was that he didn't know about it, always got to make it about himself.
Yeah he’s so self obsessed he’s probably secretly fuming that he’s not been invited, missed out on attention & content😂 I’m glad she did it like that & didn’t go all out for content for the gram👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if her and Jake's dad were together when he died. It seems she's been with Matt a long time. Even if they weren't it still can't be easy (my Dad died last year and whilst my parents didn't even see each other more than twice in the last 20 years my mum still had an afternoon of getting her old photos out, it was still a man she once loved)

• Heart
I wonder if her and Jake's dad were together when he died. It seems she's been with Matt a long time. Even if they weren't it still can't be easy (my Dad died last year and whilst my parents didn't even see each other more than twice in the last 20 years my mum still had an afternoon of getting her old photos out, it was still a man she once loved)
Has he not said before that they weren’t together when his Dad passed? I’m not 100% but I’m sure it has been mentioned before when they’ve done they Q&A’s

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.