Jake Quickenden #3 On the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he's a twonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or when you see him waving the camera around the house, there no toys on show? I haven’t seen one I don’t think?
I’m no expert but will his lack of proper age appropriate stimulation delay development? I mean, a screen literally 24/7. Leo really doesn’t have a healthy home set up at all
I always think that too. Even Freddie’s room doesn’t really look like a kids room, and from what they have shown they don’t have space for a separate playroom. I’ve only ever seen him with his Nintendo Switch and the Lego popped up when they were doing that AD. They don’t seem to have books either. Most kids I know have at least a handful of favourite books dotted around the place.

Fred has a ton of toys you see them, Pokemon and things
Fred USED to have a lot of Pokemon bits, until he moved rooms. Since then, you’ve not seen any. Even when Nanny QVC was sleeping in his room when he was at his dads.

Reactions: 6
On the back of comments about his sleeping suit as well, I’d definitely argue that despite what the packaging says, a baby of Leo’s age now should be transitioned to a gro bag with free arms.
Startle reflex is nowhere near as bad now, and if he did roll he’d not be able to move himself or his head.
I’m STILL hours later, shocked at that sleeping situation. So much shite in that cot that shouldn’t be there, the wedge thing he was in. They just need banning, they’re totally the opposite of SIDS guidelines.

Reactions: 15
I have blocked him so i can’t see, is the baby in that sleepsuit contraption against the side of the cot with a wedge at his back so he can’t move😱 What is wrong with these people & why would you even show it?!? Sophie is already a mother so surely she would know about safe sleeping🤷🏼‍♀️ As someone else has already said you can’t even message him because you’re then labelled a troll & he calls you out all over social media🙄 These influencers never take it as advice, it’s always trolling because they can’t possibly do any wrong😤
this is it ! its shocking..im no perfect parent but this goes against every bit of safe sleep advise!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
this is it ! its shocking..im no perfect parent but this goes against every bit of safe sleep advise!
Omfg😱 Poor wee lamb😭 His nose is actually pressed against the side😳 and he’s still trussed up like a turkey in that stupid suit😤 So comfy??? Such selfish arseholes, only think about themselves, with no regard for their poor child

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Seeing it actually gives me the fear, I do not understand how they can look at this and think its OK! Nowhere near a perfect parent here, but at least my daughters sleep space is safe!

Reactions: 10
Omfg😱 Poor wee lamb😭 His nose is actually pressed against the side😳 and he’s still trussed up like a turkey in that stupid suit😤 So comfy??? Such selfish arseholes, only think about themselves, with no regard for their poor child
All the safe sleeping advise seems to have gone out the window....what happened to
sleep flat on their backs , feet at bottom of an empty cot or moses basket, with just a blanket or sheet covering baby? i was terrified of even swaddling incase my kids got to hot!
i cant get my head round all these sleepy heads, positioners and the straight jackets people use now....how have they been allowed to be marketed as a safe must have item?
Its so busy in his crib...he looks like hes even got a pillow in there as well!
The pair of them are clueless 😡

Reactions: 7
I think they’ve done it to try stop him waking up and in turn waking them up. I know my baby wakes herself up sometimes with her arms, hitting herself in the face or squirming around and then I have to help her go back to sleep, so
I bet that’s why. Pure selfishness, it’s a baby - chances are unfortunately you are going to be woken up a few times, deal with it :rolleyes: As I’ve mentioned previously, it’s not like either of them have to get up early and go to work all day like many other parents who don’t put all this tit in a crib to keep them asleep!!

I think they’ve done it to try stop him waking up and in turn waking them up. I know my baby wakes herself up sometimes with her arms, hitting herself in the face or squirming around and then I have to help her go back to sleep, so
I bet that’s why. Pure selfishness, it’s a baby - chances are unfortunately you are going to be woken up a few times, deal with it :rolleyes: As I’ve mentioned previously, it’s not like either of them have to get up early and go to work all day like many other parents who don’t put all this tit in a crib to keep them asleep!!
My daughter was awake most of last night, we're going through the 8 month regression, alongside teething and I'm not gonna lie, I'm dead on my feet, would I like a bit more sleep? Of course. Will I put my child at risk in order to get that sleep, No! Pair of selfish, money orientated twats.

Reactions: 12
My daughter was awake most of last night, we're going through the 8 month regression, alongside teething and I'm not gonna lie, I'm dead on my feet, would I like a bit more sleep? Of course. Will I put my child at risk in order to get that sleep, No! Pair of selfish, money orientated twats.
I feel you, 4 month sleep regression over here too :ROFLMAO: You’re exactly right. The minute my baby started moving around and trying to roll, we went straight from the swaddle into an arms out sleepsack. The bar was low with these 2 anyway to be honest, but that crib set-up is absolutely outrageous. None of his middle-aged housewife fans will say anything though, too busy licking his arse trying to get a reply from him on Insta comments.

Reactions: 9
I feel you, 4 month sleep regression over here too :ROFLMAO: You’re exactly right. The minute my baby started moving around and trying to roll, we went straight from the swaddle into an arms out sleepsack. The bar was low with these 2 anyway to be honest, but that crib set-up is absolutely outrageous. None of his middle-aged housewife fans will say anything though, too busy licking his arse trying to get a reply from him on Insta comments.
We never swaddled, shes not a massive fan of being confined, so did blankets until we felt comfortable enough for the sleep sacks. We've followed her lead with what works for her for sleeping, because it's pointless us all being miserable. They treat him like a newborn baby and they're gonna be in for a massive shock when he starts moving, but then again that's probably why he's never allowed out of their arms, bouncer or carrier.

And good luck with the regression, it gets easier for a little while and then it all starts again. It genuinely feels like the newborn stage in our house atm, we're knackered🤣 but it'll pass

Jake, we know you read here so please, read these links, go to the lullaby Trust website, so much information on safer sleep for babies and ditch all of the shite out of the cot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Get that straight jacket off of that baby!!!!!
Poor little love has got no stimulation whatsoever!
Being able to use his hands is so important.
They are pathetic parents 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Get that straight jacket off of that baby!!!!!
Poor little love has got no stimulation whatsoever!
Being able to use his hands is so important.
They are pathetic parents 🤬
I’m getting so mad watching his story this morning, in front of the TV again! No sign of any toys or rattles on the bed, just shoved in front of Peppa Pig cos his dad is too busy eyefucking himself on his phone again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Babies do not watch Peppa Pig FFS! I used to watch Criminal Minds on mat leave because babies don't watch TV! There are plenty of years ahead to plonk him in front of a screen, for now get him on a play mat with dangly things he can bat about!

It annoyed me the way he moved the vest that the baby was playing with, if you don't want your baby's tummy being shown online (as you shouldn't) then stop filming but let the poor sod carry on discovering his hands and let him play with his clothes!

Reactions: 13
He certainly has a lot of strings to he’s bow…. He’s a fitness instructor now. I wonder why he’s unemployed🤔
How sad, empty and fed up did his partner look at the gym!! She needs to duck him right off, he’s a control freak!! 😡

Reactions: 11
I am 100% in agreement with all your comments re safe sleeping, that sleeping bag/straight jacket they have him in is far too small now, that’s more for new born babies🙄 Poor mite is squashed in it & can’t even stretch his little arms☹ Maybe the beggars are waiting to be gifted a grow bag so that’s why they keep showing him in that

He certainly has a lot of strings to he’s bow…. He’s a fitness instructor now. I wonder why he’s unemployed🤔
How sad, empty and fed up did his partner look at the gym!! She needs to duck him right off, he’s a control freak!! 😡
When he appeared on the X factor he was a lifeguard🤣 If he has all these things to fall back on why is he not out doing it? because he’s got too big for his boots & thinks he’s a celeb when really he’s a zeleb🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I forgot to mention this last night, I noticed Sophie is doing what a lot of other zelebs are doing & hiding the likes on certain pics🙄 She seems to be doing it on the ads😂 If I was the company paying her to advertise I would be wanting to know the engagement she is getting & making sure I’m getting my money’s worth, it’s so sneaky! I wonder if her partner in crime is doing the same because they’re sly, sleekit c***s
2D94954F-9C5D-43FC-8F35-8D864B24AAB9.jpeg
8F95BDC7-AA7B-4FB9-9175-B66FD041A659.jpeg
forgot to add the pics🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not sticking up for Jake (but also moving the convo away from #babygate 😂🙈) but do we think Fredddie thinks he has an older brother with Jake rather than a step dad? I mean it must be nice in a way 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m not sticking up for Jake (but also moving the convo away from #babygate 😂🙈) but do we think Fredddie thinks he has an older brother with Jake rather than a step dad? I mean it must be nice in a way 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😂
Well his IQ level is probably on a par with Freddie😂 Tbh I don’t know what Freddie thinks but I defo think Jake tries to be more a friend than a father figure, probably has done it to get Fred to like him🤦🏼‍♀️ Sometimes he undermines Sophie where Fred is concerned, I can imagine her going bat tit crazy sometime when she watches his stories🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.