Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following?

I donโ€™t get it.... is he being genuine or is he taking the mick out of other well known instagram accounts with the constant cleaning and spraying febreeze? ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This man would set his nan on fire if it meant staying in the public eye... I was curious if it was him from X Factor a few years ago and a quick peep confirms it is.

bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone following?

I donโ€™t get it.... is he being genuine or is he taking the mick out of other well known instagram accounts with the constant cleaning and spraying febreeze? ๐Ÿค”
That's how he is ๐Ÿ˜‚ Although his other half looks annoyed at him when he's messing around a lot ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
I just found this account, why does he feel the need to wear no top constantly? Blatantly for followers, I bet he doesnโ€™t reply to many people either as he will think heโ€™s above the rest of them. I enjoyed his stories for a day or 2 but itโ€™s getting ridiculous now and boring ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Reactions: 9
Account is back up and running. I actually quite like Jake, but sure account is only set up to see what freebies he can bag

Reactions: 5
Seems like he followed all the big boring instagram accounts, followed lots of companies. Is now getting free stuff so prepare for hashtag gifted and ad for everything.

I can't stand this helmet he's clinging on to any bit of Fame he can grab hold of, where did he even come from again? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Account is back up and running. I actually quite like Jake, but sure account is only set up to see what freebies he can bag
And here we go again. Taking from small business's to adorn his new home. Now his mum has set up an account (Orchardlodge_home)to do the same! She can afford to buy most things (by the looks of her house) but she is now following in the foot steps of her son Jake Quickenden by doing the 'Hinch Hint'! Put your hands in your pockets and buy/support the products of the small business's and review them, stop poncing its an ugly trait!

Seems like he followed all the big boring instagram accounts, followed lots of companies. Is now getting free stuff so prepare for hashtag gifted and ad for everything.
He's jumping on the ponce band wagon like the rest of them!

Reactions: 12
Rave thread for this guy...
All rave comments have been moved there ๐Ÿ™‚

Only watched a few stories and OMG he has to be one of the most annoying accounts Iโ€™ve ever came across!! Soo full of him self and for the love of God put a top on!

JQ slagging off Tattle is the most entertaining thing I've seen this weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚ He says we're over here obsessing about him and other celebs and IG accs etc, yet he's over here obsessing about what's said about them .. you can't make it up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pot, meet kettle. These "in your face" celebs & influencers can't stand the fact that not everyone thinks they're ahhhhhmazing. Foggy the bike champ's Daughter dodged a bullet with him. Hi Jake ๐Ÿ‘‹ take your neb elsewhere, this isn't the place for you if you only want people fawning over you.

Reactions: 9
haha he mentioned it as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
See old ( someone who I donโ€™t know if we can mention anymore) mentioned him mentioning Tattle on his stories too then done a three page thing on her โ€˜boriesโ€™ and kept tagging him like they r best mates ๐Ÿ’ค

• Haha
See old ( someone who I donโ€™t know if we can mention anymore) mentioned him mentioning Tattle on his stories too then done a three page thing on her โ€˜boriesโ€™ and kept tagging him like they r best mates ๐Ÿ’ค
Yep seen that earlier. Spraffing some tit about her being a celebrity because she was always mentioned on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.