Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an attention seeking knob!!
Posting a video of himself looking all forlorn with his poor little baby crying and absolutely distraught in the background!
No reason at all to video this other than he wants people to think poor Jake. twit!!!!!
Who is he trying to sell that to? Himself or others?

I had a terrible first baby, as a new mum didn’t really have a clue. Cracked it with my second when I realised babies like to be swaddled, warm, wrapped up and safe. He’s so desperate for follows and likes that he isn’t treating Leo like a new baby, he’s sales, and engagement and wanting to be “his mate”. Idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What an attention seeking knob!!
Posting a video of himself looking all forlorn with his poor little baby crying and absolutely distraught in the background!
No reason at all to video this other than he wants people to think poor Jake. twit!!!!!
Christ alive, maybe if he put the bleeping phone down he’d be able to settle the poor baby. How can you just be on your phone while your child is distraught in the background?!

Reactions: 6
@Moderator Apologies, I set up
Thread number two for this and didn’t link
To this thread to get it closed. Can you help
Please? First time setting up a thread.

Mod edit - new thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.