Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I see this man’s naked chest more than my partners. Why is he always half dressed?!!

Reactions: 7
He has the poor baby attached to him like a fashion accessory. The way he holds him too really irks me. I used to like him and his posts pre baby, but now he’s just a massive knob. I really feel for Sophie, she must be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
He has the poor baby attached to him like a fashion accessory. The way he holds him too really irks me. I used to like him and his posts pre baby, but now he’s just a massive knob. I really feel for Sophie, she must be so embarrassed.
Sophie might be suffering from PND in some form and having Jake shoving his phone in her face, Freddie’s face and the baby’s face for 97% of the day must be really pissing her off. Not everything needs to be documented.

Reactions: 8
The baby looked the most content when he was wearing his lion outfit, probably because he was snug, babies like to be warm and wrapped up whereas he thinks babies should be half dressed like him!

Reactions: 6
He can’t be for real posting that lion outfit with the lion king song when that’s what they were singing for Ashley Cains little girl wasn’t it?

how can he be so unaware

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m done with the ‘ick’ thing. Watching him laughing over every one of them and then re-enacting them is making me want to flush my phone down the loo.

How does he claim to be so tired/busy yet has time to pull this crap together various times a week.?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m done with the ‘ick’ thing. Watching him laughing over every one of them and then re-enacting them is making me want to flush my phone down the loo.

How does he claim to be so tired/busy yet has time to pull this crap together various times a week.?
Because he’s not busy and doesn’t have a full time job no matter how much he insists.

Reactions: 10
New thread idea: Jake, put a top on for gods sake, you’re giving us the Qu-ICKs

• Haha
'Cries for no reason at all'
Hmmm maybe he is sick of you constantly walking around with him hanging off of your arm just dangling there all loose & flopping about!! Young babies like to feel secure, poor little thing!!
Says it all really when on the next story baby's mum has him settled than he says 'how long did he cry for?' and she says 'the whole time that you had him!!
What a prize twit he really has turned out to be!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hmmm maybe he is sick of you constantly walking around with him hanging off of your arm just dangling there all loose & flopping about!! Young babies like to feel secure, poor little thing!!
Says it all really when on the next story baby's mum has him settled than he says 'how long did he cry for?' and she says 'the whole time that you had him!!
I wish he understood that babies do cry for no reason (colic), standing there holding him like that may work sometimes but for gods sake cuddle him! Once again he’s just in a vest, he’s probably cold, sick of being thrown around like a sack of spuds and just wants to be cuddled and left alone!! It’s really grinding my gears. He’s not the only person in the world with a crying baby, does he want an award?!?!?

Reactions: 13
I wish he understood that babies do cry for no reason (colic), standing there holding him like that may work sometimes but for gods sake cuddle him! Once again he’s just in a vest, he’s probably cold, sick of being thrown around like a sack of spuds and just wants to be cuddled and left alone!! It’s really grinding my gears. He’s not the only person in the world with a crying baby, does he want an award?!?!?
No, just relevancy and a tv show 😂

• Haha
Is he for real? That is what having a baby is like! I don’t have children and even I know that it is hard work. Babies do cry for no reason. Maybe stop shoving the phone in his face and he’ll stop crying?

Reactions: 9
My god Soph looks miserable. It seems he’s only talking about the baby around her for an excuse to post a story, any other time when she’s not there he speaks about other things. Seems like they’ve had words 🤣

Thread Suggestion:

Put on a top, go get a job. As for Instagram, make it stop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thread title idea - 'Ick and ad all day Jake, but we all know you were on a break'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.