Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just gone 10am and already on 30+ stories. I feel a bit mean but it really irks me he touches Leo's face all the time. To try and make him smile I guess? How about get a rattle

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t deal with him wearing a nose clip while changing a crappy nappy and even worse filming part of it. Just cos the baby doesn’t know what’s going on doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have privacy.

Reactions: 19
Only just gone 10am and already on 30+ stories. I feel a bit mean but it really irks me he touches Leo's face all the time. To try and make him smile I guess? How about get a rattle
I was going to write exactly this yesterday!! He’s constantly poking about the baby’s face with those fingers. It’s really annoying me but I felt petty coming here to say it but I feel vindicated now haha!!

Edited to add- is it just me who thinks it’s wrong for him to be talking about the press writing about their relationship in front of Freddie? I just feel that that’s adult talk that a young kid doesn’t need to hear. Who knows what kind of worries that could build for him. But not that Jake thinks about that. He’s too busy trying to defend himself about the ‘lies’. Who really gives a tit? If they are happy
Then be happy. He doesn’t need to come on insta to force Sophie into talking about something she clearly doesn’t want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Why the hell is Leo not more wrapped up? It’s cold enough for Jake to wear a coat but yet poor Leo is left to freeze in just his everyday outfit?!
Putting a coat on the baby might have taken away 30 seconds of precious story filming time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t deal with him wearing a nose clip while changing a crappy nappy and even worse filming part of it. Just cos the baby doesn’t know what’s going on doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have privacy.
This makes me cringe! He’s such a dick head!

Reactions: 5
Noticed Jake wasn’t on his stories much yesterday, he was out meeting friends. He comes home and BAM straight on stories and all today, just put the phone down, respects the privacy of his mates but not his family :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I know. It’s like, it wasn’t remotely funny or particularly original when he did this the first time - but the fact that he’s STILL trying to be funny and puts the nose clip on and films it thinking it’s hilarious is just beyond embarrassing for him. It wasn’t funny before, and it certainly isn’t funny the 50th time now. He’s like a 12 year old. He’s not a grown up mature man at all is he? I wonder if Sophie is starting to question what she’s doing with him?! He’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
I know. It’s like, it wasn’t remotely funny or particularly original when he did this the first time - but the fact that he’s STILL trying to be funny and puts the nose clip on and films it thinking it’s hilarious is just beyond embarrassing for him. It wasn’t funny before, and it certainly isn’t funny the 50th time now. He’s like a 12 year old. He’s not a grown up mature man at all is he? I wonder if Sophie is starting to question what she’s doing with him?! He’s embarrassing.
Then he chases Freddie around the house with the nappy bag. I’m sure Sophie feels like she’s got 3 kids sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie looked and sounded very annoyed with him during the medicine stories. Not everything needs filmed for the gram. He made a comment to her recently about being present with her children. He should heed his own words because all he thinks about is filming every moment he can. Because he’s ‘real’ and it’s ‘real talk’.

He’s trying to present himself as some sort of parenting guru. It makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.
He’s 36...!
he’s not 36 I’m sure he’s early 30s

his behaviour is ridiculous though. Brushes it off as loving life and having fun. Pathetic. Bet he’s not like that around the ‘lads’

Reactions: 4
he’s not 36 I’m sure he’s early 30s

his behaviour is ridiculous though. Brushes it off as loving life and having fun. Pathetic. Bet he’s not like that around the ‘lads’
Oh for some reason I thought he was 36!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he is 32. He needs to grow up , put his phone down and enjoy his new baby. I used to like him, but my god he is so annoying and why does every person use trolls as content. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Sophie really can’t be arsed with him at all. Look at her face in his stories today. She barely even acknowledges him cos she’s probably sick of having his phone shoved in her face all the time.

Reactions: 8
Has Sophie done something to her face or lips in the last few days/week?? She looks different and I can’t work out what it is....

Reactions: 5
Funny when he says ‘I would have had a couple of nights out’ she proper shoots him down and reminds him nothing has been open 🤣
I’ve only had a quick nosey today but she do w seem very irritated with him

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it was really really REALLY crass of him to put that little baby of his in that lion costume considering what the family of that poor little cain girl went through/still are going through?
Yes! And the week that poor little Azaylia was slowly losing her battle, he kept calling Leo "Little Lion." 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.