Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

hol20x

He has the poor baby attached to him like a fashion accessory. The way he holds him too really irks me. I used to like him and his posts pre baby, but now he’s just a massive knob. I really feel for Sophie, she must be so embarrassed.
Sophie might be suffering from PND in some form and having Jake shoving his phone in her face, Freddie’s face and the baby’s face for 97% of the day must be really pissing her off. Not everything needs to be documented.

'Cries for no reason at all'
Hmmm maybe he is sick of you constantly walking around with him hanging off of your arm just dangling there all loose & flopping about!! Young babies like to feel secure, poor little thing!!
Says it all really when on the next story baby's mum has him settled than he says 'how long did he cry for?' and she says 'the whole time that you had him!!
What a prize twat he really has turned out to be!!

Attachments

Emzykins

Hmmm maybe he is sick of you constantly walking around with him hanging off of your arm just dangling there all loose & flopping about!! Young babies like to feel secure, poor little thing!!
Says it all really when on the next story baby's mum has him settled than he says 'how long did he cry for?' and she says 'the whole time that you had him!!
I wish he understood that babies do cry for no reason (colic), standing there holding him like that may work sometimes but for gods sake cuddle him! Once again he’s just in a vest, he’s probably cold, sick of being thrown around like a sack of spuds and just wants to be cuddled and left alone!! It’s really grinding my gears. He’s not the only person in the world with a crying baby, does he want an award?!?!?

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I wish he understood that babies do cry for no reason (colic), standing there holding him like that may work sometimes but for gods sake cuddle him! Once again he’s just in a vest, he’s probably cold, sick of being thrown around like a sack of spuds and just wants to be cuddled and left alone!! It’s really grinding my gears. He’s not the only person in the world with a crying baby, does he want an award?!?!?
No, just relevancy and a tv show 😂

JakeM

VIP Member
Is he for real? That is what having a baby is like! I don’t have children and even I know that it is hard work. Babies do cry for no reason. Maybe stop shoving the phone in his face and he’ll stop crying?

Sparky99

My god Soph looks miserable. It seems he’s only talking about the baby around her for an excuse to post a story, any other time when she’s not there he speaks about other things. Seems like they’ve had words 🤣

Thread Suggestion:

Put on a top, go get a job. As for Instagram, make it stop!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks