Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinedee not being rude but why you on this thread 🤣 jake is the most vain narcissistic defensive sell out of all time .. a walking ICK and your coming on tattle saying jake was good in panto! I think you’ve got lost… bye Felicia 👋
Only opinion. Il get back to his clothes. Wtf

Only opinion. Il get back to his clothes. Wtf
And il stay put ta

Reactions: 1
Nah not Jake just saw at panto

Nah female and still in uk
You need to read the room. If you are not Jake or related to Jake, you need to leave this thread. The bloke is the most desperate z lister attention seeking prick and if you can’t see that I pity you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Honestly I don’t mind pinedee saying he was good in panto, that’s their opinion they’ve not just signed up to tattle for that and they aren’t trying to tell us what we can say so that’s fine for me. We are all entitled to an opinion
Thank you. Literally saw it. Said it was a good panto. As for clothes I’m as shocked as all

You need to read the room. If you are not Jake or related to Jake, you need to leave this thread. The bloke is the most desperate z lister attention seeking prick and if you can’t see that I pity you 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you. I’ve read the room well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah come on that’s a bit harsh let’s not feed the we are all trolls fire. They weren’t constantly fangirling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you. Merely a comment as took family to it for Christmas. No need to be rude
Hardly being rude 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you want to see rude go on his Instagram account and see how he reacts to people that don’t share the same opinion as him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let’s just get back to the social media influencers of 2022 shall we 😂

they must be flying home tomorrow. I’m guessing Sophie will be sitting as far away as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet Sophie can't wait to get home! Isn't he off to Footloose pretty much straight away?

Reactions: 11
I bet Sophie can't wait to get home! Isn't he off to Footloose pretty much straight away?
I would literally be paying footloose to take him.

although it’s not going to do his midlife crisis much good is it. Surely footloose is going to have a ton of hot young dancers

Reactions: 10
How many friggin coats/jackets have they taken with them? 4 days, 20,000 outerwear changes!! They do realise you can be seen wearing the same coat more than once yes?! I would say it's not really a break away but more of a fashion show, but with what they're wearing I'd be lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many friggin coats/jackets have they taken with them? 4 days, 20,000 outerwear changes!! They do realise you can be seen wearing the same coat more than once yes?! I would say it's not really a break away but more of a fashion show, but with what they're wearing I'd be lying!
I reckon we're gonna be seeing alot of pics taken in New York with all the different outfit changes (hideous as they are imo) for a while to come. He's desperately trying to be relevant. He's soooooo desperate it's palpable. I mean he's just done a panto run, been away from the fam, reckons he struggled, is soon to be doing footloose tit loose, wouldn't you think he'd lap up every minute he's got with Sophie? 4 quality days just the two of them! Instead he's spent the entire time preening and posing and looking at himself in every window he passes! He's exhausting. You can see soph has already had a basin full of him. That marriage won't last. He's too much for anyone to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon we're gonna be seeing alot of pics taken in New York with all the different outfit changes (hideous as they are imo) for a while to come. He's desperately trying to be relevant. He's soooooo desperate it's palpable. I mean he's just done a panto run, been away from the fam, reckons he struggled, is soon to be doing footloose tit loose, wouldn't you think he'd lap up every minute he's got with Sophie? 4 quality days just the two of them! Instead he's spent the entire time preening and posing and looking at himself in every window he passes! He's exhausting. You can see soph has already had a basin full of him. That marriage won't last. He's too much for anyone to live with.
So sad that cos she’s so desperate for the z list lifestyle she puts up with the man child. They are both as bad as each other in a lot of ways (yes he’s definitely more annoying though lol). I think she’ll see sense on the wedding day when he’ll 100% do something to get the spotlight totally on him. We are all saying how ridiculous it is how much stuff he’s posting while they’re away but can you imagine what he’s going to be like over the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ If no mag deal in place he’ll be filming from the aisle and if they get a mag deal, once it’s published can you imagine the deluge of pictures he’ll then post 🤯

Reactions: 12
So sad that cos she’s so desperate for the z list lifestyle she puts up with the man child. They are both as bad as each other in a lot of ways (yes he’s definitely more annoying though lol). I think she’ll see sense on the wedding day when he’ll 100% do something to get the spotlight totally on him. We are all saying how ridiculous it is how much stuff he’s posting while they’re away but can you imagine what he’s going to be like over the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ If no mag deal in place he’ll be filming from the aisle and if they get a mag deal, once it’s published can you imagine the deluge of pictures he’ll then post 🤯
I have my doubts about it even happening. Reckon one of three things will happen. One. She'll go to LA to see her sister and have time to think about things. Two . He'll duck off with a female in Footloose Three .He'll duck off with a male in Footloose .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have my doubts about it even happening. Reckon one of three things will happen. One. She'll go to LA to see her sister and have time to think about things. Two . He'll duck off with a female in Footloose Three .He'll duck off with a male in Footloose .
He spent all his time surrounded by women when he was in panto, the men just didn't wanna know him. My gaydar is bleeping. 😂

Like someone else mentioned on here there's no chemistry between him and soph, literally zero! She's def a cold fish but I don't see any affection other than the posed photo ops! He's over bearing and immature, I really can't Imagine what she sees in him other than his Z list status.

Reactions: 18
They must have paid for extra luggage cuz they were in slum class not 1st. He’s looked ridiculous the whole time- he dresses like a 15 year old at the skatepark. Sophie not so bad, but constantly advertising - not a hols at all. Sad life really.

Reactions: 17
So bit random and not been on this thread before because I had no clue who he was! But he was on my flight to New York the other day ( definitely economy because I could never afford first ) and it was only when I asked the air hostess why they had all extra food and stuff on his table that they said who he was. He kept laying on the floor in economy and one of the air hostess ladies told him to get up ! He also kept moving seats and everyone was rolling their eyes at him because he couldn’t sit still! He never even sat with his girlfriend and they barely spoke all flight from what I could see. I was sat 2 rows behind them with my mum and sister and literally nobody made anything of him. If it wasn’t for him having extra stuff on his table and it looking obvious he seemed to be getting a bit of special treatment then nobody would even notice him because he was no different to the rest of us sat in there. I think he was annoying the air hostesses by always asking for stuff too. He was very desperate for attention but literally nobody made anything of him . And the flight was half empty so they definitely could have sat up front but obviously couldn’t afford to lol. He was playing stuff loud on his phone during the safety demonstration and just acting generally quite entitled and annoying

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.