Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girls🕺🏻 “Oh no he didn’t!”😳 “Oh yes he did!”🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d start a new thread before everyone goes off to enjoy Christmas with their loved ones❤

Quick recap. Fake Jake, in the lead up to his golden child’s first Christmas, instead of feeling festive & full of joy, has been non stop moaning🙄 He has moaned about how tired he is from working 4-6 hours a day (my heart bleeds), moaned about not having time to decorate the house for his family coming (still has time for the gym, icks, eye bleeping himself, arguing with people on Twitter, being out & about maskless in shops and dancing topless with young girls🤢) Oh and Rose & Barbara shite😶

Basically he is his usual selfish self, not wanting to take the time & effort to do something nice for anyone 🛎🔚 As long as everything is good in Jake’s world duck everyone else! Talking of being a selfish bleep, instead of him travelling home for Christmas, letting the kids have Santa come to their own home, he is making everyone else uproot to travel to him🤬

His biggest moan has been about how ‘crap’ Instagram is just now🙄 (Just a thought Jake, maybe people are busy getting organised for Christmas to spend time viewing your shite🤔)Totally reinforces our thoughts of him being a narcissistic bleep because as usual it should be all about Jake🤢 He moaned about his engagement, views & likes being down😩 boofuckinghoo!! He did absolutely nothing yesterday apart from moan & yet still gained 5341 new bots followers👀🤔

JAKE PRICKENDEN BUYS FOLLOWERS, PASS IT ON!!!🤣🤣

34870942-EEE5-42DF-A023-243EE0946CAC.jpeg

Merry Christmas tattlers🥳🥂 Hope everyone has a wonderful time with loved ones❤ Stay safe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thought I’d start a new thread before everyone goes off to enjoy Christmas with their loved ones❤

Quick recap. Fake Jake, in the lead up to his golden child’s first Christmas, instead of feeling festive & full of joy, has been non stop moaning🙄 He has moaned about how tired he is from working 4-6 hours a day (my heart bleeds), moaned about not having time to decorate the house for his family coming (still has time for the gym, icks, eye bleeping himself, arguing with people on Twitter, being out & about maskless in shops and dancing topless with young girls🤢) Oh and Rose & Barbara shite😶

Basically he is his usual selfish self, not wanting to take the time & effort to do something nice for anyone 🛎🔚 As long as everything is good in Jake’s world duck everyone else! Talking of being a selfish bleep, instead of him travelling home for Christmas, letting the kids have Santa come to their own home, he is making everyone else uproot to travel to him🤬

His biggest moan has been about how ‘crap’ Instagram is just now🙄 (Just a thought Jake, maybe people are busy getting organised for Christmas to spend time viewing your shite🤔)Totally reinforces our thoughts of him being a narcissistic bleep because as usual it should be all about Jake🤢 He moaned about his engagement, views & likes being down😩 boofuckinghoo!! He did absolutely nothing yesterday apart from moan & yet still gained 5341 new bots followers👀🤔

View attachment 941241

Merry Christmas tattlers🥳🥂 Hope everyone has a wonderful time with loved ones❤ Stay safe!
Merry Christmas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘My cameos been down’ yeh course it has Jakey. More like no ones interested in getting a personal message from you. Must be worrying about the pennies begging for cameo & CBD all before 9am 🤦🏻‍♀️ . He does realise those extra followers he bought aren’t real people and can’t help his engagement rate or purchase his lame videos or gummies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘My cameos been down’ yeh course it has Jakey. More like no ones interested in getting a personal message from you. Must be worrying about the pennies begging for cameo & CBD all before 9am 🤦🏻‍♀️ . He does realise those extra followers he bought aren’t real people and can’t help his engagement rate or purchase his lame videos or gummies 😂😂😂
I saw something on his twitter where he was moaning about the arts being closed so he couldn't work and his minions were defending him when somebody called him out on it.

He wants to try taking a leaf out of Jason Manford's book. He wasn't able to work for months yet instead of crying and complaining about how unfair the government are, he volunteered as a delivery driver for Iceland so vulnerable people could get their shopping.

That man has never forgotten where he came from. Jake thinks he's a celebrity now and above hard work. Newsflash Jake, most celebrities still have to work hard and you are not a celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 941241

Merry Christmas and don’t forget he does personal messages for £26 if you’re struggling for gifts lol personally I’d rather get shot in the face!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He wants to try taking a leaf out of Jason Manford's book. He wasn't able to work for months yet instead of crying and complaining about how unfair the government are, he volunteered as a delivery driver for Iceland so vulnerable people could get their shopping.
yes…difference is, Manford actually has talent and has worked his arse off for years. I remember he used to do a radio show and it must have been a good 15 years ago. He has also spent time performing stand up (which is also hard work and you have to write it yourself). Now he has his comedy clubs (giving back to lesser know comedians) and other presenting work. He’s done some questionable things in his personal life, but other than that, he seems a good bloke. He’s close to his family, and they keep him down to earth.

Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas and don’t forget he does personal messages for £26 if you’re struggling for gifts lol personally I’d rather get shot in the face!
I bet the bleep wouldn't have a top on if you got one ... vain twit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe he's got his top off grrrr. He's such a, a, a, oh grrrr, I can't think of a word bad enough for him 🤯😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I see the "behind the scenes" photos and videos of the theatre and panto cast have stopped completely. He's definitely been told to pack it in.

Reactions: 16
I predict that tomorrow, instead of dedicating the day to the family he says he misses so much (and I‘m sure he does), he will be taking pictures, clios and posting all bloody day! He can’t be present and in the moment; everything has to be content. How sad for those little boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Leo can clap now.

Pretty sure most babies can do that before they reach 10 months....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Merry Christmas to all you Tattle divas.
Much love to you all 🎄🎄💕💕

(Jakes still a bleep)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leo can clap now.

Pretty sure most babies can do that before they reach 10 months....
well sorry to be mean that wasnt really clapping! Most babies do it properly as soon as they learn. poor thing doesnt seem to be able to hold his head up properly still.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
A stocking with Leo’s name and a post about seeing him tomorrow. Nothing about his ‘best mate’ free as usual

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Freddy is seeing his Dad today? Or if he’s missing out because his selfish arse of a stepdad insisted he spend Christmas Day in Lincoln.

Reactions: 7
Happy 1st Xmas to Leo who is getting blinded by Daddy’s flash on his phone the minute he wakes up whilst Daddy eye fucks himself🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.