Jake Quickenden #9 Dancing topless with young girlsšŸ•ŗšŸ» ā€œOh no he didnā€™t!ā€šŸ˜³ ā€œOh yes he did!ā€šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I know. But he played the part quite well and seemed to have the audience engaged

God theyā€™re so basic arenā€™t they? Theyā€™ve been to food places you could visit anywhere and seen Jack tit. What about the Empire State Building, the top of the Rock to get a view of the whole city, the Highline, buying lobster rolls from a street vendor, going to a bagel shop for bagels that you would never get anywhere else, cannolis from Little Italy, the secret burger joint in Le Parker Meridien. Get the ferry to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island. The Guggenheim, MoMA, get a bus around the Upper East side then down to Greenwich Village. Go shopping in the meat packing district! I bet Jake has dominated all the places they have visited and pulled his face at anything Sophie mentions.

Did they read up on the place at all, or just copy other influencers? What a waste of a trip.

Reactions: 28
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Honestly, I donā€™t care if people wear fake stuff. But donā€™t tote it round like it is impressive. Real or fake, that bag looks terrible on Jake. He is just wearing it because it is Gucci. Iā€™d say it is not his style, but he hasnā€™t got one of his own.

He just comes across as really thick.

Reactions: 16
I do wonder who ties these idiots shoe laces. Is this why jakes gump boots have zips
They are both so thick itā€™s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s with the staring into space photos šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I could not imagine being in New York and being on my phone so much..

• Haha
Whatā€™s with the staring into space photos šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I could not imagine being in New York and being on my phone so much..
Exactly!! I canā€™t believe he hasnā€™t even said heā€™s missed his child & step child. What a shame. Wait till he goes into footloose and he will be saying how much he loves and misses them again! Surprise we havenā€™t had more I miss Leo content but then he only misses him when heā€™s at work and begging for likes etc.. funnily enough if he started saying he missed Leo he would get ā€œwell why did you goā€ commentsšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Exactly!! I canā€™t believe he hasnā€™t even said heā€™s missed his child & step child. What a shame. Wait till he goes into footloose and he will be saying how much he loves and misses them again! Surprise we havenā€™t had more I miss Leo content but then he only misses him when heā€™s at work and begging for likes etc.. funnily enough if he started saying he missed Leo he would get ā€œwell why did you goā€ commentsšŸ˜‚
In New York he has plenty of content he doesnā€™t need to use his missing leo spiel. He also knows heā€™d get no sympathy this time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God theyā€™re so basic arenā€™t they? Theyā€™ve been to food places you could visit anywhere and seen Jack tit. What about the Empire State Building, the top of the Rock to get a view of the whole city, the Highline, buying lobster rolls from a street vendor, going to a bagel shop for bagels that you would never get anywhere else, cannolis from Little Italy, the secret burger joint in Le Parker Meridien. Get the ferry to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island. The Guggenheim, MoMA, get a bus around the Upper East side then down to Greenwich Village. Go shopping in the meat packing district! I bet Jake has dominated all the places they have visited and pulled his face at anything Sophie mentions.

Did they read up on the place at all, or just copy other influencers? What a waste of a trip.
Agreed! Jake acting as if he knows the reason why the Manhattan bridge between the two buildings is iconic. It is the most instagrammable area ever, tit influencers if they donā€™t even know that kind of basic information. At least Sophie was real & admitted she didnā€™t know why it is iconic.
Isnā€™t it also featured in a film?

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m going to get majorly slated here and Told to go on a rave thread but I think itā€™s going abit too far now. Commenting on peopleā€™s looks and absolutely slating his life is making me feel really sad
Scroll on by then, perhaps this thread isn't for you...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see they also went to the time out market! Omg, they do the most amazing American pancakes šŸ˜ shame they chose boring pizza

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m going to get majorly slated here and Told to go on a rave thread but I think itā€™s going abit too far now. Commenting on peopleā€™s looks and absolutely slating his life is making me feel really sad
No one would care about his looks if he didnā€™t put a fake filter on every single post. We generally comment on him using his baby for content, his horrible bullying attitude towards people constantly taking the piss out of them and the fact he sells any old tit when he himself used to take the piss out of it.

you are literally on tattle, Iā€™m sure you comment on other people on here?

ps. As for his looks you literally posted a meme about his hair and teeth a few threads back? šŸ˜‚

you donā€™t have to agree with everything always, I donā€™t like people commenting on the babies looks personally so I just scroll by

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No one would care about his looks if he didnā€™t put a fake filter on every single post. We generally comment on him using his baby for content, his horrible bullying attitude towards people constantly taking the piss out of them and the fact he sells any old tit when he himself used to take the piss out of it.

you are literally on tattle, Iā€™m sure you comment on other people on here?

ps. As for his looks you literally posted a meme about his hair and teeth a few threads back? šŸ˜‚

you donā€™t have to agree with everything always, I donā€™t like people commenting on the babies looks personally so I just scroll by
sorry gotta agree here. Heā€™s a nasty narcissistic twit! Who uses a baby and the death of loved ones as content.
maybe people wouldnā€™t have so much to comment on if he didnā€™t put every single second of his life on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.