Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can’t see it!
Yeah he’s deleted the whole story where is asking if he is allowed to film the girls.
If he had is arse handed him by the bosses, then the story about don’t complain when you see something online is a joke. Surely he should be acting remorseful and if the bosses were professional and took the complaint seriously, his back chat and messaging the person who complained should land him in even more trouble… hopefully the sack!!

Reactions: 14
@coryc217 if you’ve got twitter then tweet/message Natalie and Michael Hayes-Cowley as they own New Theatre Royal Lincoln. Sure they’ll be happy to found out about the customer service being given by their staff and the people they hire.
I don’t unfortunately but I will try and see if they have a email adress .
They have shocked me blocking me and not replying.

I’ve emailed the ICO aswell

whoever runs that page is seriously unprofessional and I’m really shocked . To block somebody for making a complaint is really low . Especially when they have ignored my message . Even giving Jake my name and details to contact me 👌🏻

Reactions: 22
The reason you've both been blocked is because you're talking about it here and Jake will have shown them what you're all saying. So they will just think you're "trolling" him by complaining.

Reactions: 8
I’m not interested anyway . He thinks everybody is a troll . no matter what is said on here they have to still deal with a complaint it’s the rules . I’m a manager myself and we have had people make complaints about our staff and then go on social media slagging that member of staff off on the local selling pages and to avoid our business etc . We still have to deal with the complaint professionally . They can’t just ignore a complaint tell the person the complaints ame your details and then block you

it’s unprofessional in every way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I don’t unfortunately but I will try and see if they have a email adress .
They have shocked me blocking me and not replying.

I’ve emailed the ICO aswell

whoever runs that page is seriously unprofessional and I’m really shocked . To block somebody for making a complaint is really low . Especially when they have ignored my message . Even giving Jake my name and details to contact me 👌🏻
An email address is at the bottom of their privacy notice. I'm not sure if that's a different one to what you might find

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I'm imagining him ranting about Tattle to his colleagues, them all nodding and making pretend sympathetic faces and then later on them catching up on these threads making :oops: :LOL::sick: faces. He'll wish he'd never mentioned Tattle ahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The reason you've both been blocked is because you're talking about it here and Jake will have shown them what you're all saying. So they will just think you're "trolling" him by complaining.
I here you BUT let the ICO be the judge of the situation. They are the people best placed to assess a potential GDPR beach

Reactions: 14
Odd how he’s being really quiet this evening 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You're right, he will have sold this to them as pure trolling. "Those mean old women on tattle just hate me for no reason wah wah wah" But it's not trolling. Nobody has contacted them to say "He's a stupid talentless wanker with Turkey teef and he shouldn't be in your panto!" (or similar). People have expressed concerns about their star performer creeping up on a woman coworker in the toilet, filming her and posting it online to nearly a million bots followers. Even if he's not a peeping tom and it was all just childish "bantz" it still remains that this is a serious complaint from a member of the public and should have been dealt with and responded to appropriately, even if only with a swift generic acknowledgement reply. It's a very strange way to deal with complaints and I can't believe everyone in the cast and production crew who saw that video thought Jake's actions were ok.

He didn't know this girl, it was his first day in Lincoln. It's not like she's an old friend and they have a long habit of pranking each other online.

I work in event management, I can't imagine a member of the public messaging me on an official event page about shady behaviour by a performer, me blocking them and then going to find said performer saying "Bloody hell have a read of this!" and showing them my phone. It's just all kinds of wrong. Even if I thought the complaint might be untrue or malicious I'd still give it a professional response.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you rewatch his story where he does the whole "Do I have to ask for permission now to film?" passive aggressive rant he does actually name the person who he believed complained right at the end of his little tirade. I won't reprint it in full here but the username starts with Q.

So he is announcing to nearly a million people the username of someone who made a complaint against him. Prick.
I've screen recorded it in case he deletes it.
Report it to Instagram. I know another big account who was put on a ban cos she named someone who disagreed with her and encouraged her followers to message her.

Reactions: 11
I missed this yesterday but trying to think of this in a workplace scenario e.g a shop

so customer walks in toilet sees Jake (shop worker) filming another member of staff

customer then not happy seeing this decides to complain to management who ignore complaint but then pass along customer details to shop worker?!

this would NEVER happen in real life, I’m genuinely shocked a business would act this way! (Not shocked at Jake of course)

it infuriates me that the ‘celeb’ world is oh so very different

Reactions: 16
Oh god I’m my local paper he has a gritter lorry getting named after him!!
Don’t we have anything better to call it than after him?

Reactions: 6
I can't believe it. All this happened and I missed the whole lot!! I got so bored of his horsey face I stopped watching. That'll teach me won't it.

As far as "if you see something today you don't agree with you don't have to speak out" I afraid the world's moved on since people have to silently watch while someone humiliates and abuses someone else. On the contrary. If you see something you don't agree with absolutely it's your right to speak up. I hope this cock gets a bollocking.

So can someone fill me in...... Knob head films a man or woman on toilet? He posts the footage thinking he's highly hilarious? A tattler contacts the theatre? Emails? But the theatre doesn't take their concerns seriously and tells jake? Jake stories that he knows who the complainant is and reveals their instagram handle? No one seems to be taking the complaint seriously and the theatre hasn't come back to the tattler? Is that what happened??

Oh!! And jake messaged the tattler personally? Wtf?

Surely they have seen his latest insta stories saying is he allowed to film .
that alone is shocking and should be dealt with .
it Was early when he sent the message . I have blocked him because he’s clearly unhinged . I hardly ever comment on this thread but I seen the awfull video with the girl on the toilet and I could not believe it was allowed . 😮
Was it bad? I missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't believe it. All this happened and I missed the whole lot!! I got so bored of his horsey face I stopped watching. That'll teach me won't it.

As far as "if you see something today you don't agree with you don't have to speak out" I afraid the world's moved on since people have to silently watch while someone humiliates and abuses someone else. On the contrary. If you see something you don't agree with absolutely it's your right to speak up. I hope this cock gets a bollocking.

So can someone fill me in...... Knob head films a man or woman on toilet? He posts the footage thinking he's highly hilarious? A tattler contacts the theatre? Emails? But the theatre doesn't take their concerns seriously and tells jake? Jake stories that he knows who the complainant is and reveals their instagram handle? No one seems to be taking the complaint seriously and the theatre hasn't come back to the tattler? Is that what happened??

Oh!! And jake messaged the tattler personally? Wtf?
yes that’s right . crazyyy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.