Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I better start a new thread seeing as there is something major happening on the latest one that will continue for a few more days/pagesšŸ˜³ Namely Jake being an absolute bleep as usualšŸ˜” A concerned tattler messaged the Theatre where head is being a nuisance to all his ā€˜friendsā€™ (nothing new there) He filmed a female co-worker on the toilet, giving a running commentary for bantsšŸ¤¬ A complaint was made only for the theatre to ignore the complaint & pass on the tattlerā€™s Instagram handlešŸ˜± Subsequently Jake messaged them to accuse them of sending nasty messages & make snide comments on his storiesšŸ˜” (see belowā¬‡)

He is crying everyday about how much he misses golden childšŸ„±

He is irritating the life out of everyone, not just usšŸ¤£

Making Sophie feel like tit because she isnā€™t at his beck & call with golden child for contentšŸ¤¢

Jake is still a C.U.N.T

Carry on ladiesšŸ˜˜

I donā€™t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that Iā€™m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks itā€™s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I donā€™t give a tit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who donā€™t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ainā€™t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if itā€™s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundariesā€¦.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Actually all makes sense now the back handed/snide comments etc.. he must of been bollocked last night because he hardly posted in the evening. That or someone cut his bleeping fingers off then stitched them back on.
The fact that she sent the message to someone officially associated with the theatre will be their and bleep-faces undoing.

Damn we may of helped the idle bastard get back home.

ā€œIf you see something you donā€™t agree with or like you donā€™t have to be a tool an comment ā€œ biggest LOL of the year to the twit who nastily replies to any opposing message. Does he not see his own hypocrisy?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Surely they have seen his latest insta stories saying is he allowed to film .
that alone is shocking and should be dealt with .
it Was early when he sent the message . I have blocked him because heā€™s clearly unhinged . I hardly ever comment on this thread but I seen the awfull video with the girl on the toilet and I could not believe it was allowed . šŸ˜®

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it Was early when he sent the message . I have blocked him because heā€™s clearly unhinged . I hardly ever comment on this thread but I seen the awfull video with the girl on the toilet and I could not believe it was allowed . šŸ˜®
Yeh thatā€™s probably a good call I hope he doesnā€™t try and cause tit for you cuz then weā€™ll all pile on.
The thing is for all he knows you could
Of had some kinda ptsd or trauma over getting attacked in a toilet or worse !! I knw that sounds like a reach but he doesnā€™t knw you or Youā€™re reasons. Heā€™s a public figure with almost a million subscribers. I canā€™t imagine any other ā€œcelebā€ messaging like that heā€™s not right in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He has no boundaries, a total embarrassment of a man and the ones in charge of the panto sound like a right bunch of amateurs.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely itā€™s shocking behaviour!
I have never seen anybody film a co worker going the toilet especially a man filming a women strange !
I would not be happy if my fella did that itā€™s disgusting.
I feel they may have had a word with him and its been on his mind since last night so heā€™s decided to message me over it . Odd behaviour heā€™s staff working at a job if I want to complain I absolutely can complain what is not ok is him messaging me and them giving him my details .

nobody replied to me but clearly they spoke to him about it . They still ainā€™t replied but Iā€™ve emailed three people higher up so Iā€™m hoping for a reply soon I wonā€™t let it drop !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@coryc217 please report to the theatre to the ICO! Itā€™s disgusting how theyā€™ve shared your personal details. They probably havenā€™t even followed their own complaint process.
Donā€™t let Fake Jake get away with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@coryc217 please report to the theatre to the ICO! Itā€™s disgusting how theyā€™ve shared your personal details. They probably havenā€™t even followed their own complaint process.
I agree. Your identity should have remained confidential.

Reactions: 19
just emailed them thank you all . Itā€™s shocking how they gave him my details on a complaint . Very unprofessional.

I would like to think this will teach him how to act from now on . Sadly I dont think it will

He needs to learn boundaries and whatā€™s acceptable behaviour. Heā€™s constantly to in peopleā€™s face . Not everybody likes being recorded especially whilst on a toilet . He really thinks he can do what he likes and get away with it . he will not have anybody say anything about him without flying of the rails , yesterday he publicly shamed naughty boy yet he constantly preaches for people to spread love and laughter

heā€™s a true narcissist and he needs help . Not everybody likes him but it doesnā€™t mean people are nasty .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That story he did about people seeing something on stories or somewhere, commenting on it and calling them tools I think might be aimed at you.
I'd say he had his arse ripped big time about it.
I think that's why now he's making a big deal of being in with the boss, and maybe why the boss is appearing in a more friendly way, then making a huge deal of asking people's consent to film.. it shows a united front and rubs people noses in what was a legitimate complaint.
Bottom line though what he's done by messaging you is bullying and harassment, no matter how he tries to cover it up

Reactions: 17
If you rewatch his story where he does the whole "Do I have to ask for permission now to film?" passive aggressive rant he does actually name the person who he believed complained right at the end of his little tirade. I won't reprint it in full here but the username starts with Q.

So he is announcing to nearly a million people the username of someone who made a complaint against him. Prick.
I've screen recorded it in case he deletes it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If you rewatch his story where he does the whole "Do I have to ask for permission now to film?" passive aggressive rant he does actually name the person who he believed complained right at the end of his little tirade. I won't reprint it in full here but the username starts with Q.

So he is announcing to nearly a million people the username of someone who made a complaint against him. Prick.
how disgusting is that šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That story he did about people seeing something on stories or somewhere, commenting on it and calling them tools I think might be aimed at you.
I'd say he had his arse ripped big time about it.
I think that's why now he's making a big deal of being in with the boss, and maybe why the boss is appearing in a more friendly way, then making a huge deal of asking people's consent to film.. it shows a united front and rubs people noses in what was a legitimate complaint.
Bottom line though what he's done by messaging you is bullying and harassment, no matter how he tries to cover it up

I really hope he has but if he had then surely he wouldnā€™t of been able to message the person and if they had treated seriously thereā€™s no way they would of given details of the person complaining. It wouldnā€™t make sense. Maybe heā€™s been bollocked then someone else has leaked who it was or he was sneaky and checked himself without them knowing ?

Reactions: 6

Itā€™s already been deleted šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The gummies are out!! Please tell us whoā€™s asking you about them Jake, weā€™d love to know how many people actually care..

Whatā€™s Jakes mums insta handle? I canā€™t seem to find it.

Jake - ā€œyou might see something you donā€™t like or donā€™t agree with, you donā€™t have to be a tool and comment about it you can just move onā€

What an absolute hypocrite!!!
Just yesterday Jake you were slating naughty boy to just over 900k people. YOU are the TOOL, and a MASSIVE HYPOCRITE šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤
I have no more words.

Reactions: 20
It just seems a very strange procedure they're adopting

Bosses: Jake, we have received quite a serious complaint about you filming people without their consent
Jake: OMG who said that??
Bosses: Oh, it was XXXXXXX, here have a look at the message, this is their Instagram profile

WTF?????

Reactions: 23
So I make a complaint I get ignored . They then tell Jake who decides to then message me . So they breach confidenciality . They then decide to block me because I said I will take it further šŸ˜®

surely this ainā€™t normal

who has the details to the people in charge on this show clearly whoever runs that theatre page is unprofessional

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Itā€™s already been deleted šŸ˜‚
I guessed he would, that's why I screen recorded it šŸ˜Ž :LOL:
Happy to pass this on to anyone who needs it.

The fact he's deleted it suggests he was told to by his bosses. Not even 4 days into rehearsals and Jake is causing them a right shitstorm.

So I make a complaint I get ignored . They then tell Jake who decides to then message me . So they breach confidenciality . They then decide to block me because I said I will take it further šŸ˜®

surely this ainā€™t normal

who has the details to the people in charge on this show clearly whoever runs that theatre page is unprofessional
Theyā€™ve blocked me too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.