Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo just isn’t there is he? Vacant and he absolutely has issues with his posture and that’s ALL on the parents. When you have two idiots calling 6:30am an early start, you know how self absorbed they are to parent

Reactions: 12
Called the Maoam ad weeks ago. He started following them when Jac Jossa did her first ad for them last month and I remember a couple of days later, he tagged them when he bought a packet of them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bet he emailed them begging for them to use him. Just shows how desperate he is as he must know Ms Jossa will be getting paid at least 3 times more than he is for it 😂 Wonder which of her paid endorsements he’ll try and latch onto next as everything she seems to advertise, he then starts following on insta. Also just noticed on said post he’s commented from Leo’s account, Sophies account and their home account - sad t*at

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have now been blocked.
I actually can't find any cruise this year he is booked on.
The way he made it out in the press he was going to be away at sea for months.
He was basically making out he was joining the navy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am loving that he thinks 6:30am is an early start with a baby 😂😂😂. Wait until sleep regression kicks in and Leo is up for half the night EVERY night for weeks on end. Then when he becomes a toddler and starts getting in and out of his own bed and coming into their room in the middle of the night for a variety of reasons. Not to mention when they start toilet training him and have to get up in the night should he have an accident.
Honestly, did he really think he would be getting lie ins and a beautiful night's sleep with a baby? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am loving that he thinks 6:30am is an early start with a baby 😂😂😂. Wait until sleep regression kicks in and Leo is up for half the night EVERY night for weeks on end. Then when he becomes a toddler and starts getting in and out of his own bed and coming into their room in the middle of the night for a variety of reasons. Not to mention when they start toilet training him and have to get up in the night should he have an accident.
Honestly, did he really think he would be getting lie ins and a beautiful night's sleep with a baby? 😂😂😂
He’s thick as pig tit and twice as ugly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.