Jake Quickenden #23 What’s next? Woe is me from the grief thief or a topless pic showing his turkey teef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt anybody is asking? He's getting like her. I hope they haven't gifted that room for two nights? No #ad either?
Screenshot_20220712-172946~2.png

Reactions: 7
He reminds me of my sister in law. I went to A&E with her and we spent 9 hours sat there waiting for the Dr to tell her she was just on her period (I was in the room with her) . She then told everyone that they'd said she might have cancer.
I think your sister in law could be my daughter in law. Went to doctor with a bruise doctor saidbit could leukaemia. Went to doctors with a tiny white spot on her eyelid doctors said it could be cancer.

He went to A&E and there was a 5hr wait so he "sacked it off". Seriously, I think he is a sandwich short of a picnic. What the duck does he look like? I really don't know what he sees in the mirror? Does he think he looks "peng".....? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1410812
Is he religious? If not I wish he would duck off with his crosses and crucifixes. Irreverent bleep.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.