Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest on these 2. Misse & Jake back together living in Majorca. Missy just followed Chloe Lewis's legit good friend
Georgia Kousoulou (they went to school together, actual mates off towie, spent time together off the show) Georgia out in Majorca at their summer house obviously hanging out with Missy. I find all their friendship circles so bizzare. Misse makes friends with all of Chloe Lewis's childhood friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The latest on these 2. Misse & Jake back together living in Majorca. Missy just followed Chloe Lewis's legit good friend
Georgia Kousoulou (they went to school together, actual mates off towie, spent time together off the show) Georgia out in Majorca at their summer house obviously hanging out with Missy. I find all their friendship circles so bizzare. Misse makes friends with all of Chloe Lewis's childhood friends.
I think Tommy and Jake would still be friends

Reactions: 1
Jake really has lost his looks. He is so ordinary looking. He's aged very badly... as for the turkey teeth. so cheap looking

1692464072206.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Misse is the absolute worse kind of mum!
So she’s happy to move to Spain for her current bf, but won’t move to where her actual son lives?

Reactions: 14
Are they living together?
Looks like it- 5th both posted the daughter in the Spanish school… weird how she or he put I’ve always wanted my daughter to go to a Spanish school? Weird af
---
Also they are going to be needing to get a job soon to pay for life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think they ever got back together? I know she followed him out to spain which wasn't smart

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Following each other on IG and liking each others pics again. Back on for the 100th time 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5