Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hangs out with her nan so much cause she doesn't have any friends. Her sister and occasionally her husband are as near as she gets to a social life.

Reactions: 5
She hangs out with her nan so much cause she doesn't have any friends. Her sister and occasionally her husband are as near as she gets to a social life.
She did have a couple of pals at one point she used to do things with. It's so strange. Maybe everyone but her nan is sick of her tit.

Reactions: 2
Shes obviously not following slimming world any more with those greasy pizzas she had the other night, you're looking a bit chunky these days jade beb😂😂

Reactions: 1
View attachment 74690
Her comment on Kate’s post have you actually forgotten you have a husband jade?
😴😴😴 I really find it very weird. I appreciate it’s sad her nan lost her husband but it’s just very odd.

Can you imagine trying to have a relationship with your wife only to find that you never actually see her? It can’t be healthy for them surely.

Reactions: 3
God help her when her nan shuffles off her mortal coil, I think she’ll literally have a nervous breakdown.

• Sad
😴😴😴 I really find it very weird. I appreciate it’s sad her nan lost her husband but it’s just very odd.

Can you imagine trying to have a relationship with your wife only to find that you never actually see her? It can’t be healthy for them surely.

I don’t think there’s much if a relationship there anyway to be fair. She’s said before she doesn’t like having sex with him, he grafts away on night shifts whilst she works 12 hours a week at Asda and moans about how she wants to be a youtuber/social media influencer. They are stuck in a rut. They only got engaged/married because that’s what you are ‘meant’ to do and everyone else on social media was doing it that Jade aspires to be!

Wondering if this whole PDA with her Nan is because she got called out for making such a fuss when her Bamps died, she plastered all over Insta about how much of a huge loss it was (I don’t doubt it) and that she spent every waking minute with him and that he pretty much brought her up etc. etc. Except prior to him dying there wasn’t much mention of him.
She certainly creates unhealthy attachments to people. Why doesn’t she make more effort to meet people her own age or that she isn’t related to?

She needs a hobby. If I was almost 30 and just married spending all my free time with my Nan she would tell me off! Go make some friends at a gym/night class she has plenty of free time to do loads.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s much if a relationship there anyway to be fair. She’s said before she doesn’t like having sex with him, he grafts away on night shifts whilst she works 12 hours a week at Asda and moans about how she wants to be a youtuber/social media influencer. They are stuck in a rut. They only got engaged/married because that’s what you are ‘meant’ to do and everyone else on social media was doing it that Jade aspires to be!
She doesn’t like having sex with him?!?! Why? Did she explain that haha. That’s very sad actually

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t like having sex with him?!?! Why? Did she explain that haha. That’s very sad actually
And to think she was flogging that fertility devise a while back because they were ‘thinking of having kids’.... Jade babe, you need to have sex to try for a baby.

And to think she was flogging that fertility devise a while back because they were ‘thinking of having kids’.... Jade babe, you need to have sex to try for a baby.
You beat me to it! Just goes to show that these "bloggers" will flog anything for anyone who's paying. It has the opposite effect on me, if I see it being advertised on insta it's an absolute no from me, guaranteed to be utter shite.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.