Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her Instagram name
Its lifewithjadeedwards not that she tells much about her life, its all about ads and behaving like a 5 year old when she screeches at Minnie moo the family dog. I used to like her insta but she's got boring since it stopped being a slimming account. She doesn't post often enough and when she does she talks utter shite

Reactions: 10
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she’s just one of those people who genuinely think the world owes her something and everything she wants has to be handed to her on a plate. Or maybe she’s use to having things handed to her on a plate by her parents and grandparents?

I’m sorry jade but you’re an adult, you should know by now that you have to work hard for what you want in life.

If I was Rod I’d soon get bored of working my ass off and having having her work the bare minimum yet constantly be moaning about money. Correct me if I’m wrong cause I unfollowed her a while ago but if she actually pulled her weight and worked full time hours maybe he could swap from nights (is he still working nights?) to day shift, be able to take the pay cut doing so and they could actually spend time together
If she worked full time in Asda, she would actually earn okay. I worked there at uni and it’s not that bad pay tbh and it’s quite fun working on George. Has anyone ever thought he works nights to escape her? I would if I was him 😂

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong, I love my grandparents but I really couldn’t be there day in day out.. get a life, see your husband, go to work, anything! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is she on the beg for a dining table or what?? Just go find a bleeping table n chairs....google would be her best start.im gonna need to unfollow her shes such a muppet!! Prob end up with a flat pack from ikea like everyone else n make a big song n dance about it 🙄🙈👊

So she is getting stressed over wearing a beanie (bullshit).....yet will walk around and have photos done in one of those massive floppy felt hats, the one that makes her look like the priest out of Poltergeist🙄🙄 Why the hell does she need to look at a room set up? Has she no original ideas? Or Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram?? She's so annoying! She really bugs me how she cares more about what other people have in their homes, than developing her own taste and style. Thank goodness she doesn't do YouTube like she wanted cause she'd be shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A very rare day out with my husband, only because she spends all her time with nanny and minnie moo 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.