Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, boring as duck. The ridged handing over of the bunch of flowers. Bore off, get a life.

Reactions: 2
What are her stories about? I can’t be bothered to listen to her.
She was banging on about going through a really stressful time at the moment and it’s made her periods two weeks late, her face swelll up and come out in loads of massive spots. She tried to say that she needs to start looking at the positives in life but the stories were just as depressing as ever. Apparently she’s going to try and do more stories but they will mainly have her nan in them because she “looks after” her every day 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly how does she still have companies wanting to ‘work’ with her. She has no interesting content. When she does post it do stores it’s just moaning about how hard her life is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Looking after her nan? Pretty sure her nan is still able and quite good at looking after her self isn't she? Why does she feel the need to take over peoples lives, like when she cleaned her nan's/mum's house while they were on holiday and had a sort out. If I came home to someone having cleared out my house I'd be pissed, regardless if they meant it to be nice.

Reactions: 5
Looking after her nan? Pretty sure her nan is still able and quite good at looking after her self isn't she? Why does she feel the need to take over peoples lives, like when she cleaned her nan's/mum's house while they were on holiday and had a sort out. If I came home to someone having cleared out my house I'd be pissed, regardless if they meant it to be nice.
I was just about to say the exact same thing. I wasn't aware her nan was an invalid? She does all of these things to make herself feel like she's doing something even when not needed by the looks. What a smothering, claustrophobic family they all are. And Rhodd stop dyeing your rug 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg!!my first post ever here.....i cannot bare this girls constant crap on stories.even my husband said last night turn that depressing witch off 😂😂....lets all do a full face of make up.apply lashes and then bleat 120 stories about a swollen face 🙄👊🤦‍♀️
And why has she no friends.ive followed for so long its 2 strange....get your arse on your group chat and talk to people you know(obvs doesnt have one)
Thats that off my chest 😰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get about 3 stories in and I get bored.

She needs help if all she does is talk about how sad she is. She’s a beautiful young woman, she’s got potential etc.

Jade please get help.

She is the kind of mood-hoover you’d constantly avoid ‘catching up with a coffee’ with because you know she’d suck the bleeping SOUL out of you by the end of it.

She needs actual professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do feel sorry for her but why does she think that it’s a good idea to go on stories & tell a bunch of strangers in her phone all her problems!

And the ad she posted last night - the phot was so bad that I had to read the caption to see what she was advertising 🤦‍♀️🤣

She is the kind of mood-hoover you’d constantly avoid ‘catching up with a coffee’ with because you know she’d suck the bleeping SOUL out of you by the end of it.

She needs actual professional help.
Oh my god! Mood hoover that is brilliant I love it 😂

Reactions: 1
Is every older person in her life incapable of looking after themself?

My dad is 81 and came to my house and painted my kids room because he was away on holiday with his cousins and I was working and didn’t have time. He had a heart attack in his 50s and has angina but he has a strong desire to be as active as he can. When I thanked him for doing it,he says he’s thankful to be fit to do it.

Jade uses looking after people as an excuse not to work as she is so needed when she is the needy one. She is unbearable.

Reactions: 6
I’m well confused. Didn’t she post a pic yesterday asking opinions on those lamps, and then today posted a ‘omg when did this happen’ about tk Max & home sense, then posted the same pic of the lamps as her ‘I’ll show you around’. Jade, TK MAX & home sense have been a thing for years....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.