Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she doesn’t understand nature and that people will unfortunately die. Yes is sad and upsetting, but you’re losing your grandparents nearly in your 30s. You’re extremely lucky to even have them that long. So many people never even get to meet their grandparents.

Reactions: 20
Still wondering what’s wrong with her, she keeps mentioning this swollen face and I don’t know if I’ve missed the reason why or what???

Reactions: 2
To think she's waited so long to post a decent wedding picture because she wanted to wait for her professional photos back and the one she's posts, as beautiful as she looks, her tit looks saggy as duck. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has it taken FOUR months, for those... she looks lovely (albeit saggy) but they’re nothing special, not expertly edited or anything??

She’ll have edited them with filters before uploading.

I think she looks beautiful and so happy.

But then posts lopsided boob 😅
I think the photo is awful. For a start she really overdone the fake tan considering he is so pale, it just looks terrible and she looks so posed and unnatural. Who puts their arm round their fellas arm and keeps their hand poker straifht like that? She's so stiff and although they're looking into each others eyes, it just doesn't look intimate. All just looks like an act for the cameras.

I think she looks stunning & very happy. The photo probably is posed as will a lot of the photos in her wedding album as per the instructions of her photographer but I think her smile at her husband looks genuine

Reactions: 1
I think the photo is awful. For a start she really overdone the fake tan considering he is so pale, it just looks terrible and she looks so posed and unnatural. Who puts their arm round their fellas arm and keeps their hand poker straifht like that? She's so stiff and although they're looking into each others eyes, it just doesn't look intimate. All just looks like an act for the cameras.
What a bleep you are.
Welcome to this thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gets fillers and Botox, that’s probably whg
How can she afford that working the minimum amount of hours a week? She gets her hair done too. All her money must go on her appearance while Rod the plod pays for everything

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.