Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll really advertise anything! Jade beb the devil wants to know if he can buy your soul?

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's advertising tit spray. How low can you go?! Anything for a bit of Dosh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg, hit a new low. Can’t believe it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jade is definitely the cringiest on the gram.

Reactions: 2
I think that is the most embarrassing ad I have ever seen ok Instagram - and there are A LOT of terrible ads out there

Reactions: 6
I have just spent a good ten mins laughing my ample tits off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ WTAF are they up to!! Advertising tit spray on valentine's day... and well, rhod beb we can see your meat & two veg in those leggings....the toupee is also back on. I can't even 😭😭😭😭 she's even got a turd on her head for the occasion. Jesus wept bring back the nan posts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone asked above if Rhod only tans his face. I don’t think he tans anything - I think his face is always red from embarrassment, and her ridiculous filters always make it look orange

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does he favour these skin tight leggings so much? Its not a good look. That beard 🀒

Also vipoo??? Come on jade!

Couldn't she just pick up a few extra asda shifts instead of advertising tit spray. She is actually gone in the head!

Reactions: 8
I didnt think it could get any worse.. it has πŸ™„ shite spray ad on your romantic weekend away. I have no words left.

Reactions: 5
OMG I CAME HERE AS SOON AS I SAW IT.

Why the duck is she doing an ad for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dead

Reactions: 5
I’m so intrigued to know how much a post like that earns? And how’s these companies choose who to promote their stuff? There’s no consistency to the ads it’s just any old thing she’ll promote. That is so cringe vipoo, how is that relevant to valentines at all? Just no context to the ads if that makes sense?

Like, I could see how vipoo might fit with an IBS/IBD/stoma person. Like say the tummy diaries, it makes sense.

Reactions: 1
Well their relationship is absolutely dead. Won’t suck his dick but will advertise a tit spray on valentines. duck me Jade this is next level embarrassment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.